Lincoln Child Center

Lincoln Child Center Employee Reviews

Hard work place
Marriage and Family Therapist Trainee (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJune 11, 2015
Pros: Got hours to graduate
Cons: Lack of support
This was a difficult place to work and I didn't feel supported in my journey as a new therapist. It was a very hostile environment to work in.
Good, clean place with many resources
Intern (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 25, 2013
This was a great job because we always got this done. My boss was always understanding and willing to work with me.
Great Environment and Worthy Programs
Group Counselor/Medical Coordinator, Full-time (Former Employee), Oakland, CAMay 12, 2013
I like the work environment as it balanced the stressful nature of the job. I liked the people I worked with and the client we served.
School setting for A.D.H.D children
Counselor (Former Employee), Oakland, CANovember 23, 2012
Pros: did a lot of fun thing's with the kids that brought out the kid in me!
Cons: at time's we would restrain a child for safty reason's!
School setting for A.D.D and A.D.H.D Children, I worked as a Teacher Assistant and P.E coordinator! No complaints!
Productive, fun enviornment with loving children.
Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee), Oakland, CAApril 26, 2012
A typical day at work was supervising and providing care for severly emotional disturbed children. I learned to crisis communicate, positive reinforcement, conflict mediation between clients and their peers. Communication between staff and management was professional. I enjoyed working with all my co-workers,I workedwith a great team. The hardest part of my job was seeing the children not be able to go home. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the children progress in the program and accomplishing their daily treatment plan.