Lincoln College of Technology Employee Reviews

Great work place
Receptionist/ Student coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 15, 2017
I loved working for the school I graduated from. I felt like part of a family there. I really miss working for Lincoln College of Technology. I would definitely work for them again.
Pros
Learned new skills
Always good promoting higher education
Recruiter/Territory Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 1, 2017
This position was challenging but rewarding. I put on a few more miles than I would like due to the size of my territory, however it allowed some scheduling flexibility. It was nice to see students, from all walks of life and personalities, bettering themselves and their future.
Great place to work with people that care
Financial Aid Advisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 27, 2017
Great people to work with, the care and help is really there. Loved the time start and end time. Management that really hears employees concerns and comments.
Pros
efficient people help
Cons
Not enough pay
choose wisely
High School Admissions Rep (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 22, 2017
If you are young and single with no life outside of work this is the place for you. Expectations are 24/7 for 40+ weeks then you get to slow down to just spending every weekend at events.
trade .school
Student (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILMay 9, 2017
Promised to helpyou with job assistance after graduation but failed miserably,Got good grades but never worked in the industry after graduation, went back to school to learn a new trade
I recommend Lincoln Tech to be great.
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 21, 2017
This is a good school for those who wish to strive for a hands on educational experience. I also suggest Lincoln for anyone wanting to gain career field training during your studies.
A good place to work.
Adjunct Professor - Lincoln College of Technology (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 13, 2017
A good place to work. However, there will be issues for those that truly try to engage in the essence of pedagogy. Overall, it is a good place to work and your colleagues are great.
Pros
There are great people who work at Lincoln College of Technology
Cons
The administration and head corporation ask to push students through that have not passed. I
This is a high stress company
Regional Director of Administrative Services (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 9, 2017
I enjoy working with the students to improve their lives. I also have learned so much in the 16 years at Lincoln. I have flexible hours but work a lot in order to get the job that is required completed.
Learning experience
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILFebruary 5, 2017
Nice to have the opportunity to interact with students face to face. Being able to learn how to communicate and coach them with program(s) and resources available.
Pros
team players
Cons
no advancement opportunity
Good
Financial Aid Advisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 30, 2017
i helped with FA,i t was a ok job and i had experience in FA so I learned a lot about FA at a for profit school. It was fun and a good learning experience
Ok place to work
ASE MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 23, 2017
It was a good place to work but I can't speak to it now.
A typical day was solid, but the leadership changed and became less solid. Would recommend making your own decisions about working there.
Great
Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 17, 2017
Awesome work, lots of students, faculty staff, everyone working diligently to get students the best outcome for their specific program. Really clever place to work
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not enough hours in the day to explain every detail
A great place to learn and interact with hands on simulations
Information Technology Student Intern (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 24, 2016
By far the best school that I have attended and definitely worth going to for a fast paced environment. The teachers and back staff are willing to go out of their way to help with anything that you may need regarding your school work, supplies, attendance, etc.
Not really a job more of a learning environment.
Full-time Student (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2016
Pretty good places. kind of expected more out of the place. Can say I have learned somethings that could be useful in the future working in the field.
Pros
good breaks, laid back.
Cons
Not always working. No set assignments in shop.
Hard working and confident environment
Alouette Drive-Student (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 4, 2016
The Lincoln College is a very professional environment, even though it is just a college, the work like environment portrayed by the instructors is outstanding.
Very informative
Customer service/ support (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 23, 2016
I shadowed the IT tech at my school and learned for him. This was considered an student internship. I learned what a technician would do around a school for a typical work day.
Great Programs
High School Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILJune 24, 2016
At the time the management was cool but, my role was to never be in the building. The environment was friendly and the employees were very knowledgeable. The hardest part of the job was that my territory was no where near where I was recruiting but, the best part was that the ones that did come earned a great degree.
Pros
Great family atmosphere
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 22, 2016
Good place to work with great people. Travel was extensive but rewarding... Helping change lives was the best part of the job
Great
Career Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 21, 2016
This establishment was great! It provides its employees with a healthy environment to come and enjoy work. It's not very challenging, however, which can prove to lead to an easy day.
Pros
Team culture
Cons
Not challenging enough
lincoln tech
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDMay 31, 2016
Maintain bathrooms student lounge and whatever else needs to be done. I have learned how to operate a forklift.the hardest part is dealing with negative people far wise as the president and a co worker. i like how we have a good relationship with my boss and other co workers.
Cons
no health care