Lincoln Educational Services

Lincoln Educational Services Employee Reviews

This company promotes a culture of respect where family responsibilities are considered a priority.
Department Director (Current Employee), West Orange, NJMay 17, 2015
Pros: Family-friendly culture, great co-workers, very flexible
Cons: Unstable industry, healthcare costs
From the day I started, the best part about working here was the family-oriented culture. Having children, and the subsequent responsibilities that come with it, is not frowned upon. My co-workers have been the best group of people I've had the pleasure to work with and they've made coming to work the highlight of my days.

Thanks to the company's dedication to educating it's workforce, I've had the opportunity to learn a great many things from public speaking, to dealing with difficult decisions, as well as managing change and learning to think strategically like a leader.

I have been afforded the opportunity to wear many hats and learn from my peers as well as upper management.
Fun high paced environment
Director of Financial Aid {Green Valley Campus} (Current Employee), Henderson, NVApril 8, 2015
Pros: Laid back environment, close to home
Cons: low pay, limited training
Fun work environment very high paced. Typical work day would include interviewing perspective students, assisting continuing students with any number of issues, completing weekly reports, conducting exit interviews, and assisting admissions with walk in student inquiries regarding Title IV funding.
Great Environment
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 30, 2014
Great environment to work in but definitely no room for advancement. Everyone that worked there had worked there for years. Another thing they closed the campus I was working at with little notice and had no room for me at another campus, and my severance package was garbage. Overall I really only liked working for the company for the students and most of the staff.
Excellent Company with excellent benefits
DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 17, 2014
Pros: making a difference in people's lives
Cons: struggling in today's economy
Lincoln continues to be employee and student driven.
We have changed the lives of thousands of men and woman.
Professional enviorment with a very flexible schedule in a new department
Contact Advisor (Current Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAJune 2, 2014
For the three months that I have been with Lincoln Educational Services I can say that it has it's pro's and con's. The professional atmosphere is definitely a plus as well as the location and the work life balance. The culture is very strong as well. The default prevention department is still a very new department so the infrastructure is very raw at this point so you have your good days and your bad days. In regards to job security it's very difficult to feel 100% secure but due diligence seems to be the key to retaining longevity
Productive and Challenging environment with growth opportunities
Manager (Current Employee), West Orange, NJMay 15, 2014
Day to day contact with various campuses, internal departments and vendors. Great working environment and lots of opportunity to learn.
No Comment
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee), West Orange, NJNovember 11, 2013
Cons: culture
A brief assignment in which it was not a positive work environment. However, I did leave for a better opportunity..
I learned a lot
Campus Recpt. for Admissions and Administrative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioJune 20, 2013
Pros: working with the public
Very fast paced, high volume. I enjoyed my job. I loved working with the students.
My Experience with Lincoln Educational Services
Student Contact Advisor (Former Employee), West Orange, NJFebruary 26, 2013
This company was among a list of employers that I loved to serve. My workdays were filling, fast paced and most of all rewarding. My position as an adviser allowed me to assist former students of Lincoln with essential tools for financial stability and at the end of every successful interaction was a feeling that could not easily be explained which kept me coming to work ready and eager for any challenge the day posed.
Very much a company that does not communicate change to its people!
Admissions Rep (Current Employee), NADCMarch 27, 2011
Some how there are those that are out there that somehow believe that Lincolns enrollments will bounce back in 2012...Well lets take a look at this...As of right now the admissions reps of Lincoln feel as if the are being hosed...With there income being cut as much as 25% the seasoned Reps are looking elsewhere...Case in point at NADC alone 3 Reps quit this last month with another 8 looking at leaving in the next few months. This schools reps are a collection of seasoned ex military people that have established themselves in their communities. Lincoln has now decided to move their pay adjustments back to July...Why because if the Reps are not satisfied then they will jump ship and possibly take their students with them...Soooo if they announce it in July then many/most of the students have already started. Enrollements are down because Lincoln has implemented changes in pay, application fees, and have not given their Reps any feedback on what is going on...Reps feel as if they are being paid a smaller salary compared to their comp (UTI, WyoTech) this was balanced with the old expense pay now they have removed that pay and not given any adjustment to pay. They pay .48 per mile which is not close to what the old expense plan was...On top of that it lags behind the Comp. They have increased application fee by $75. This eliminates many students from applying. Many of these students not only started in years past but finished. Lincoln preaches providing a student an avenue to their dreams...They have priced themselves out of the clientele that made them the school system they are...Now mix in the fact that their Reps are very unhappy and you have a recipe for disaster. This will not be a one year fix...If they hose the Reps expect this to affect the message the intesity and desire of the Reps and the reputation of the school. Hold on because this is going to be a mess for a while!