Lincoln Electric Employee Reviews

working in factory making flux chemicals
flux mixer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 29, 2017
On my specific line running the certain flux group for the day. the hardest part of the job is the heat we have to work in because of the hot kiln that heats the chemicals. I don't have a enjoyable part of work at this job. Lastly the management is ok, our supervisors do a pretty good job of communicating with us.
benefits
Cons
no lunch breaks
cut throat, bias, no room to advance,
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHJune 29, 2017
I learned very little, except racism still exist at Lincoln Electric. Hardest part of the job was being afraid of co-workers and boss, typical day is listening to co workers back stab each other in hopes of a larger bonus. works not hard but mondain
Pros
cafateria, check clears
Cons
insurance comes out of the famouse bonus, no paid holidays, no pto, no raises in 6 years
Work
ceramic oven operator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 25, 2017
It is a great place to work but i am looking for new opportunities and to expand my work knowledge . I like to stay busy with new jobs and new goals to reach.
Very good
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHJune 19, 2017
Treated very well, came into work and did what I had to do then I would be able to leave. Only problem would be some of the co workers. Other than that, it was very well organized.
productive, and challenging
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 1, 2017
Lincoln was a very great company, very fast paced at times, very hot, and time consuming. Great management and opportunity, to make money by peace work.
Contractor
Sr. CAD Modeler and Drafter (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 25, 2017
Great personnel, - management is somewhat detached.

I was left to teach myself Solid Edge, almost completely alone, and was rewarded with an exciting workload and great co-workers to help me and to associate with.
a very diverse environment thats not for everyone
Core wire Operator, Quality inspector (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHMay 1, 2017
Lincoln is a place that takes very tough skin and a level of patience to exceed. I wouldn't recommend this new era of lincoln to anyone that wants to provide for there family and wants a pretty leveled out work schedule. This job isn't for you at all, but if your a well mannered, single and humbled person that can wait and tough it out then best wishes to you.
Pros
money than can be made
Cons
short breaks, bad management, corrupted, no level for advancement right away or barely at all
Good starting place
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHMay 1, 2017
A good place to start your career but in the position I was in there was very little personal life and/or work balance. Difficult to move up within company as well.
Fixed Asset Manager
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 26, 2017
Did a great job. Worked there for almost 20 years and accomplished a great deal of work and satisfied the user request with everything they requested and more. Went above the call to get things done.
Summary
Welder Operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 17, 2017
Lincoln Electric was the first job I got out of High school it was fast paced and you were graded on a point system for the end of the year bonuses that what made it cut throat.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Dirty work environment

Want to know more about Lincoln Electric?

Ask a question
Very Picky, Very Petty.
Stockkeeper C (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHApril 10, 2017
I came in to work on time every single day. I did my job and more. but because my work was based off production and your "metrics" had to be %100 they will pick with you, especially over tiny things. They wont even give you a chance to improve. They won't help you. One major thing I've learned working there is to stay to yourself And do your work. watch your back. On the bright side Most of the people there are nice. the food was good and you had a lot of overtime which is always a good thing. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there. Lincoln Electric isn't what it use to be. They Don't care about their workers.
Pros
Great food, Lots of over time. Might meet nice people.
Cons
Short breaks, no rest, very petty.
N/a
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHApril 1, 2017
Punched in at the time clock .Went to assigned work area or post. checked in with other guard.Then continued my day.
Management was all over the place. The best part of my job was lunch time!!! They had a good size cafe.
Pros
Bonus at the end of the year.
Cons
short breaks
do not care about employees
Tow Motor Operator (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHMarch 30, 2017
they only care about the bottom line not how employees feel about the environment you work in just get the numbers and dont say anything if you want to keep your job
Not for everyone
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 23, 2017
Lincoln Electric can be a rewarding place to work. However it is not for everyone. Has the typical red tape as any big corporation. Seems to be who you know and not what you know to get anywhere there. All and all it's a decent place to work but again.. it's not and easy place to work either.
Pros
Very family oriented, bonus at the end of ther year.
Cons
Health care is garbage and VERY expensive, no brakes, short lunch, very dirty in places, very loud
great employer
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 7, 2017
Great employer, trains well, lets you learn new skills.
coworkers very helpful. Very strict on time. Could be little more linnet time off. Always busy
Field service tech
Field service technician (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 28, 2017
As a field service tech at Lincoln electric Jewel travel throughout North and South America with company provided credit card and communication equipment. It is your job to maintain and repair or instruct employees of other companies to operate and repair Lincoln electric brand welding equipment
storeroom clerk tow motor driver
Tow Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHFebruary 27, 2017
I enjoyed this job I learned a lot in a short period of time. pulled orders from storeroom delivered to the correct bay in a timely fashion. I also wet to weld school where I learned how to stick .mig. and tig weld
Pros
lots of room to grow
Cons
very longs hours
Get a personal employee opinion if possible before applying to Lincoln
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 26, 2017
I have been an employee at Lincoln Electric for over 10 years. I have seen many changes at the Euclid location in that time. I feel the employees are not appreciated or compensated as much as they should be. And I have seen quality levels steadily decline. I am concerned about my future at Lincoln and that is the reason I seek employment elsewhere.
Pros
Guaranteed employment
Cons
No control over job description, pay, or health benefits.
Lincoln Electric provides great opportunity
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHFebruary 20, 2017
Lincoln Electric provides a lot of flexibility which has allowed me to gain expertise and experience in multiple areas. It is a very physically demanding job that requires me to work multiple shifts every week. I enjoy the diversity at Lincoln Electric, however, the morale could use improvement.
Used To Be Great
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHFebruary 18, 2017
Lincoln used to care about its employees. Now they only care about corporate greed.
Only promote the good old boys club. Management bullies at every level. Purposely, screw with the employees because they can.
Benefits don't exist.
Annual bonus is only a wage adjustment.
Wages are low.
Pros
Cons
Everything about the place