Lincoln Financial Group

Lincoln Financial Group United States Employee Reviews

Satisfying workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 6, 2015
Pros: Flex schedule
Cons: none
Responding to emails and following up with Sale Representatives.
I have learned organization is key to sucess.
Co-workers were team players and available for assistance when needed. Pushing to meet deadlines was the most challenging part of the job. The most enjoyable was the way employees worked together to complete a task.
Great place to work for corporate minded
Professional Customer Service (Former Employee), Concord, NHMarch 24, 2015
Lincoln Financial is a great place to work if you want a career in financial /insurance services. There is ample room for growth and advancement.
Good benefits lots of organizational changes
Manager (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 17, 2015
The company really supports a work life balance culture and the benefits are good but the leadership changes every couple of years meaning the organization reorgs a lot!
Great Place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee), Radnor, PAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: flexibility with work, challenged
Cons: not too many to speak of
Had my position not been eliminated I would still be there. Lincoln is a great place to work with a lot of opportunity for advancement.
N/A
Service Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMarch 5, 2015
Great company and excellent culture. Reputable organization...highly regarded; strong career path and growth opportunities. I recommend working for this organization.
Disorganized Management and Unrealistic Expectations
Research Professional (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 3, 2015
The management from the day I started was disorganized all the way up to the most notable project managers and department heads. The work itself was interesting but the company was more concerned with their bottom line than providing the best stewardship to their customers. Unrealistic expectations were made and in order to meet my goals I would have to work through lunch and barely take any break.
Good company to work for
Recovery Claims Specialist (Current Employee), Omaha NEFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good benefit plan & good pay rates
Cons: unfairness, management plays favorites, not good merit increases or bonuses
Lincoln Financial Group is a good company to work for as long as you don't have any family problems because they don't work with you taking time off to care for sick family members. They "counsel" , write up & terminate employees for having a long term illness or taking time to care for their sick children.
The Managers play favorites & their favorites get early outs, long lunches, multiple breaks & can do whatever they want. Other employees get a 30 minute lunch & 2 fifteen minute breaks, and must work til 5 Monday - Friday.
Great work environment, great team.
Process Manager (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 15, 2015
I enjoyed working with the team at Lincoln. We worked hard to get the end product out the door every single day and tried to have as much fun doing it as possible.
The only reason I left LFG is because I moved to Cincinnati.
Okay place to work
LTD Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2015
Claims Processing
Interact directly with claimants, policyholders, attorneys, physicians and brokers.
Facilitate internal and external customer satisfaction in the resolution of claim-specific issues.
Conduct negotiations in identifying potential settlements.
Investigate and determine outcome of disability claims with sound and impartial judgment.
Facilitate effective transition of a short-term disability claim to a long-term disability claim.
May act as a resource to our legal department as it relates to compliance, legislative, legal and regulatory issues.
Call Center Representative
Call Center Representative (Web Support) (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: ot available
Cons: temporary employee
I work with individuals having problems logging in to their online account with Lincoln Financial Group.
good place to work
MS SQL \ BI Developer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 22, 2015
It is a very good place to work and gain knowledge and we can have time for both work and personal life.
Not good advancement opportunities, no management support
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJanuary 19, 2015
Project work was up and down. Workload did not vary enough to advance. Co-workers were great. Management was not supportive of advancement.
Claims Research Professional Agent (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 12, 2015
Not like any other place I have worked for. I miss my co workers.
Interesting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Concord, NHDecember 30, 2014
This company has a very relaxed work environment. Though my time there was short, I had fun while I was there.
Information Routing Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 29, 2014
Pros: hot meals served great healthcare
Great place to work good mangers. Great hours easy to work for.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 16, 2014
Stayed very busy which caused the days to fly by. Contract ended sooner than expected, but that is just the nature of contracting. Coworkers very nice.
Partnered with my husband and step-daughter in our own advisory firm
Private Wealth Advisor (Current Employee), Edison, NJDecember 13, 2014
Our three person partnership is affiliated with Economic Planning Group, the producer group associated with Lincoln Financial. As such, we are free to meet clients and wholesalers on our own schedule, as well as sell appropriate financial products, instead of being confined to Lincoln products only.
Strong company with great products and employee benefits
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INDecember 10, 2014
Pros: teamwork activities
Cons: inept management
Lincoln Financial Group is well known not only for it's brand, financial stability and the products offered to ensure consumer financial future. However, the management system is lacking and promotions are given without merit causing teamwork breakdown and lack of proper advancement. Lincoln claims to have pay for performance work bonus system but that has yet to be truly observed in my tenure with the firm. Co-workers generally exude excellent teamwork but have challenges dealing with inept management. the hardest part of the job is suppression of workplace efficiency ideas from staff. The most enjoyable part of the job would be teamwork and diversity as well as decent salary and benefits.
unhappy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ft wayne inNovember 13, 2014
please don't work here. there are better jobs. tied down to a desk, phone and computer. no work atmosphere
Perfect place to work
Short Term Disability Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2014
I appreciated the personal attention from management and how the company allowed free expression

1 2 3 4 5

About Lincoln Financial Group

Lincoln Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization headquartered in the Philadelphia region. With $150 billion – Read more

Lincoln Financial Group Salaries