Lincoln Financial Group

Lincoln Financial Group Employer Reviews

Not good advancement opportunities, no management support
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJanuary 19, 2015
Project work was up and down. Workload did not vary enough to advance. Co-workers were great. Management was not supportive of advancement.
Claims Research Professional Agent (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 12, 2015
Not like any other place I have worked for. I miss my co workers.
Interesting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Concord, NHDecember 30, 2014
This company has a very relaxed work environment. Though my time there was short, I had fun while I was there.
Information Routing Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 29, 2014
Pros: hot meals served great healthcare
Great place to work good mangers. Great hours easy to work for.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 16, 2014
Stayed very busy which caused the days to fly by. Contract ended sooner than expected, but that is just the nature of contracting. Coworkers very nice.
Partnered with my husband and step-daughter in our own advisory firm
Private Wealth Advisor (Current Employee), Edison, NJDecember 13, 2014
Our three person partnership is affiliated with Economic Planning Group, the producer group associated with Lincoln Financial. As such, we are free to meet clients and wholesalers on our own schedule, as well as sell appropriate financial products, instead of being confined to Lincoln products only.
Strong company with great products and employee benefits
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INDecember 10, 2014
Pros: teamwork activities
Cons: inept management
Lincoln Financial Group is well known not only for it's brand, financial stability and the products offered to ensure consumer financial future. However, the management system is lacking and promotions are given without merit causing teamwork breakdown and lack of proper advancement. Lincoln claims to have pay for performance work bonus system but that has yet to be truly observed in my tenure with the firm. Co-workers generally exude excellent teamwork but have challenges dealing with inept management. the hardest part of the job is suppression of workplace efficiency ideas from staff. The most enjoyable part of the job would be teamwork and diversity as well as decent salary and benefits.
unhappy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ft wayne inNovember 13, 2014
please don't work here. there are better jobs. tied down to a desk, phone and computer. no work atmosphere
Perfect place to work
Short Term Disability Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2014
I appreciated the personal attention from management and how the company allowed free expression
Revolving Door
Eligibility Specialist Management (Current Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 23, 2014
Pros: pto, flexibility
Cons: difficult for blacks to move up in management and higher paying roles!
Stressful, overwhelming with very little breaks to keep Production High, very little room to take a breather. Numbers are priority therefore pressure is applied that causes Unhappiness. LFG Culture needs an adjustment of more freedom/human and non-Factory Environment. A new process of enrolling is strongly needed including the training!
Great people and advancement opportunities
Senior Product Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 16, 2014
Pros: fitness center, cafe, parking garage
Lincoln is a flexible place to work with many growth opportunities, and allows you to use your experience on a daily basis to make a difference. The people who work at Lincoln are great!
ETL Architect (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2014
Sr Trainer, Underwriting & New Business Department (Former Employee), Concord, NHOctober 2, 2014
Chubb Life changed to Jefferson Pilot and then to Lincoln Financial
Great working environment
F/T Life Claims Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 29, 2014
Pros: benefits, hours, flexibility
Cons: can't think of any
I enjoyed the formal training I received at LFG. We had monthly meetings to review any new procedures or changes in procedures. This was very important to me as I believe it helped with consistency in job performance by the team. I also enjoyed the relationships that were established between myself and other departments such as sales offices, customer service employees, beneficiaries, and the employers.
Good entry-level company
Premium Services Representative (Current Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 11, 2014
I am thankful for Lincoln Financial Group as they hired me from a temp position. The company offers great benefits and has a higher 401(k) contribution match than most companies. LFG has made me stronger in my time management and communication skills as most jobs within the company have a turnaround time. I cannot say anything negative about any of the coworkers or supervisors I had as they were all super friendly. Every month you would have a one on one meeting with your supervisor to see how you are doing at your particular job. They would discuss your goals and aspiration and help you to get to where you want to be. LFG offers a great life:work balance. I never felt burnt out at work and the paid time off accrues quickly and greater every year worked there.
Really hard to advance even with the qualifications
Document Img Specialist/Incoming Mailroom Assoc (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INSeptember 10, 2014
Responsible for identifying, routing, prepping, and scanning thousands of varying document images, as well as indexing all incoming faxes for the correct business area(s), to help achieve 99.7% accuracy rating, process returned mail, work on special projects with in Imaging, Incoming Mail or Records.
Really hard to advance even with the qualifications
Decent Place to work
Eligibility Specialist Management (Current Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 9, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: peolpe of color are over looked for higher paying positions.
Difficult for people of color to move up within the company. It’s an effort to keep people of color in certain positions, though they are qualified but often past over.
It was a great place to work for
Financial Planning Internship (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 8, 2014
I like the company's culture, people are very friendly and helpful.
Not what I expected
Service Support (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2014
There is no room for advancements.

The pay scale was not up to par.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lincoln Financial Group

Lincoln Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization headquartered in the Philadelphia region. With $150 billion – Read more