Lincoln Financial Group

Lincoln Financial Group United States Employee Reviews

Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), Ellicott City, MDJuly 22, 2014
Great place to work. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with an amazing and bright team.
High pace busy work place
Tele-App Specialist/New Business Underwriting (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 10, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: no time to take breaks
This position requires scheduling and conducting phone interviews, including detailed medical information. Maintain effective communication skills with brokers, head underwriters, and external wholesalers. Administrative work and customer service skills. Schedules medical examinations. Providing guidance and training to producers with changes in procedures, forms, state and federal regulations, underwriting requirements, and compliance. Verifying licensing, appointments, and registrations of financial advisors.

Very busy days, co-workers were friendly and very helpful. The day went by fast because there was always something to do. I learned a lot about medical conditions.
Professional Atmosphere
ASSOCIATE ANNUITY CLAIMS EXAMINER (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 8, 2014
Pros: great benefits, great pto package
Cons: short breaks, long hours
Lincoln provides a very professional atmosphere. I enjoy working with my co workers. We work lots of long hours but we operate as a team.
Very diverse company
Associate Claims Examiner (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 12, 2014
Very diverse company with great benefits. Many opportunities for advancement throughout the company. Also many opportunities to ecpand knowledge of industry.
Great company
Client Management Representative (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 8, 2014
LFG provides life insurance, short/long term disability, and dental coverage for some of the largest companies in the US. It was a fantastic company to work for with wonderful management and a very relaxed atmosphere. Many opportunities for advancement.
OK
Compensation Maintenance Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 29, 2014
Pros: pto
Cons: too many hands in one bucket
You have to find the right area to be successful and happy. Everyone seems to tell on everyone to make themselves look good. Rather annoying
Overall good company. Personally need to make change.
Senior Technical Processing Expert (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 27, 2014
Pros: benefits, co-workers
Cons: constant overtime
Typical day is very stressful. Constantly outside of team goals due to staffing situation. Seems to be lack of urgency in hiring more staff and has existing staff working continuous overtime for the last 2 plus years. Co-workers are great.
Learning Place
Informatica Developer (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 12, 2014
Always a fun working at Lincoln. A great place to enhance my skills technically and non-technically.
Team leaders and Project Managers are very motivating and helping.
coordition between groups has to improve
ETL Archtect/Sr.Informatica Lead (Current Employee), Mason,OHMay 10, 2014
Pros: sales and annuity data important knowledge knowledge derived
Cons: many of issues could not be resolved on time as the the required groups would be unavailable
Agile Environment typically a day would start with a morning meeting then the issues to be worked on identified then schedule meetings
try to get the get the issues discussed have a meeting with the developer and assign the days work,try to work thru the issues have other meetings.
Culturally diverse company that offers better than average benefits to its employees
Business Process Trainer (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 22, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site, company organized events, discounts in the community for being an employee
Cons: wages, health benefits
I feel Lincoln employees are slightly under paid and under compensated for the stress they endure and their time spent at the job and away from their families.
Employee friendly environment with ability to grow.
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 13, 2014
Employee friendly environment with ability to grow. Focus on personal and professional development.
Customer Service Prof. Life Client Solutions (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 8, 2014
Pros: used badge for cafe
Cons: n/a
Typical day was processing what was requested by the New Business Team. I learned teamwork and to be respective of others views. Worked with a great group of people. The hardest about the job was trying to ruh and get items out by deadline. The people where the most enjoyable and getting things accomplished.
Tough Situation
Investment Accountant/Analyst (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 3, 2014
I came in on a team that was to transition jobs from other employees who were being fired after years of working there. Having to learn the job from them was awkward and we were not allotted adequate training time.
It's a good company with lots of perks
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 31, 2014
Pros: breakfast and lunch is available
Cons: short breaks alot of overtime
Its a good company with a lot of different departments for advancement and a lot of diversed people,
It really depends on the floor you are on
Case Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INMarch 26, 2014
Pros: benefits, lots of room for growth.
Cons: very poor leadership on some floors, people are not promoted based on their work.
LFG can be great or terrible depending on what floor you are on and who the leadership is in your department. The benefits are great but if you have a personality and like to interact with people this is not the employer for you.
Great job with slow compensatioon
IT Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 24, 2014
I have really enjoyed working at LFG. Overall, the company is a great place and people truly care about the clients. My only issue has been compensation as it's taken almost 9 years to go from a starting salary of $50K to $ 67K. That means it will take at least another 5 to 7 years for me to reach the max salary $75K.
This job was my second customer service job experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 19, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site, benefits, and fair pay.
Cons: the commute became difficult due to lack of transportation at the time
I really enjoyed this job. I learned a lot about life insurance policies and how they worked. I really enjoyed that they would have a lot of pot lucks and luncheons for the staff on the floor. However, this position did not last long for me due to the fact that it was only temporary. I really enjoyed working for this company. They really treated each other like family in the department that I was in.
Great company to work for
Data Analyst, Retirement Plan Services (RPS) Group (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 11, 2014
Doing data analysis, campaign analytics, marketing campaigns, statistical analysis, strategy design, hypothesis testing
Lincoln Financial Group is a wonderful company to work for
Underwriting Assistant in the Phoenix AZ (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 4, 2014
In my current position, I work with our field offices and sales reps to create a proposed quote that is sent out to our brokers offices to help with selling either new business or additional lines of coverage.
Excellent employer
Analyst, Quality Assurance Software Testing (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INMarch 3, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours, ability and equipment to work from home.
I've been extremely fortunate to have been continuously employed by Lincoln for 27 years. I've seen a lot of change over the years, including selling large divisions, "right-sizing", decreasing the number of employees with experience. I feel though, that Lincoln really cares about it's employees and does what they feel is best keeping all of us in mind.

About Lincoln Financial Group

Lincoln Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization headquartered in the Philadelphia region. With $150 billion – Read more

Lincoln Financial Group Salaries