Lincoln Financial Employee Reviews

Amazing benefits!
Worksite Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 26, 2016
This company truly cares about it's employees and their families. The benefits are very rich. I learned a lot about being customer etc-enteric. Without customers, businesses wouldn't exist.
Pushed to cheat customers
Data Quality Management (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 22, 2016
What I saw at my time at Lincoln is almost the same as the scandal hitting Wells Fargo lately. Productivity standards and arbitrary policies pushed us to cancel policies in violation of regulations and anyone who pointed that out was harassed. Anyone who tried to report this culture to HR was fired for ridiculous reasons.
Pros
Cons
They will ruin your career in retaliation.
production working environment. supports employees needs
Claims Examiner, Annuities and Life (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCSeptember 21, 2016
Great company with great benefits. Maintains great employee working relationships. Open door policy. Always doing team building exercises.
friendly environment
ServiceNow Developer/Admin (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 21, 2016
Work as independent consultant for service-now partner Apritis. Involved in end to end implementation of ServiceNow solutions for Lincoln Financial. Working in mostly Service Catalog , CMS and Incident module customizations and enhancements
Great Culture
External wholesaler (Current Employee) –  New EnglandSeptember 21, 2016
Lincoln Financial offers a great work culture. I've learned a tremendous amount about wholesaling from both my peers and my manager. Not a negative to say.
good company
Retirement Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 16, 2016
Great place to work, good benefits and training. good company with a long history of providing excellent products to the public.
Productive and secure workplace
Senior Service Rep, Absence Management (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 15, 2016
This company is a hard company to advance in. I want a career and I don't feel I can make a career in my area. I have found it easy to communicate with my coworkers and I catch onto the job easily.
Challenging
Housekeeper (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 14, 2016
nothing out the ordinary just cleaning stadium after sporting events. working with a dedicated team to get the job done in a professional and efficient manner. the hardest part is working under weather conditions (Winter).
Sorority Feel
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PASeptember 8, 2016
I worked at Lincoln briefly, and for the most part it reminded me of a sorority, Lincoln is all about who you know, I don't think anyone really did any work, too busy going to meetings, and walking back and forth to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so, you never really saw or heard from management, Managers show favoritism, and they do not hire from within unless you're a management favorite, they only wanted to be bothered when they wanted to meet with you. lack of growth and stability. The pay not up to industry standards. The people were friendly but I would not work at Lincoln again because of the favoritism, and the sorority atmosphere.
Pros
Friendly People
Cons
Too much down time
Worst company ever
Financial Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 6, 2016
Great company to work for if you like micromanagement. Not family oriented and management shows favoritism. Hard to advance within the company. If you think about working there make sure you do your research.
Pros
Good food in the cafeteria
Cons
Management and pay is way low compared other companies
Team Manager - Claims/DQM (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 1, 2016
Great place to work however stability was not good. The benefits were good and the people were good to work with. The hardest part of the job is being moved to another department that you did not apply for.
Great culture
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 30, 2016
Not sure about the rest of the offices outside of California, but Lincoln is a great company with great people. Not much advancement exists unless you want to move and the pay isn't very competitive, would be the down side.
Pros
People, culture, PTO
Cons
Pay, advancement, some management
Great people
Planner Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 30, 2016
There are lots of great people in this company. Days are busy and go by quickly. Opportunities for growth are some what limited unless you want to become an agent.
Pros
Great people and professional atmosphere
Cons
Pay isn't competitive, lack of work/life balance
Good company with great benefits
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 30, 2016
I worked there for 5 years and advanced twice in my career path. I received great performance review scores and was well liked by my direct reports as well as management.
job culture
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 29, 2016
the job culture is like a family culture. everyone in the department enjoyed working together. there is much opportunity to grow within the company. Also, it is a good company to retire from.
Pros
birthday snacks every month, Benefits, 401 K, much opportunity to grow
Worst company in Greensboro
Internet Research, Data Quality Management Project (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 27, 2016
This is the only company I've worked for that will bad mouth great performers to keep them from leaving. It's also the only job that put me on worker's comp. The employee who injured me wasn't punished in any way.
Pros
Cons
Career damage
Bad job description
Sr. Specialist, Total Rewards & Incentives (Current Employee) –  Radnor, PAAugust 26, 2016
Actual responsibilities differed and it was not a good fit. Nothing more to say as I think the company does not currently exisit
Culture and people are the best
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 25, 2016
Lots of room for growth if you intend on becoming a financial planner. They are also great at reimbursing/paying for educational goals. If you come on as an assistant, I've seen a problem with a high volume of work for non-competitive pay.
Fun workplace
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Barrington, ILAugust 23, 2016
I enjoyed the variety in my job, it never got too boring. I learned so many things about manufacturing, packaging and labeling of over the counter pharmaceuticals. I liked working in the Pilot Laboratory with the miniature size equipment compared to the commercial size equipment used in the factory. I especially liked the scale-up process, that is where I learned the most about the robustness of the formula and the process used to manufacture gets challenged.
Summary
Technician Computer Operations (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 21, 2016
Very Good place to work

I feel VP's, Managers and Directors truly care about their employees.
Working they are involved and caring about your day. They are on top of what needs to be done, and active in job flow, or the process.