Lincoln Financial Employee Reviews

Client Service Consultant (downsizing) (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 17, 2017
Lincoln Financial is a good place to work. Duties were effectively communicated complex Life Insurance concepts with customer and coworkers using strong written and verbal communication skills.
Cons
Fast paced, phone support job.
Field Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 14, 2017
I provided tech support over the phone to Lincolns Insurance salesman. It was pretty quick paced, I had to manage an inbox, and incoming calls. Time went by fast, but some of the insurance salesman were rude
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Co-Workers
awesome place
Life and Annuity Claims Professional Associate (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 14, 2017
great place to work and to grow. I would love to still be working there but had to relocate, I would recommend them to anyone who loves a challenge and want to grow.
company overview
Employee (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 10, 2017
New CEO in corporate office. Moving most of the jobs to their Georgia office, leaving the Omaha office without jobs. supervisors and management are insecure. no work/life balance at all. production goals were increased and are not obtainable. new hires for your job are hired in Georgia. a lot of upset and uptight supervisors. does not make for a pleasant place to work .
Pros
medical benefts
Cons
alot of pressure from management
Strong Leadership, Customer Focused
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 8, 2017
Very large company with a diverse work force. Culture varies from department to department so it is difficult to give an overall review. Strong leadership and sense of purpose. Great opportunities come to those who work hard for them.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Limited work flexibility for some roles
Consumer Focused
Senior System Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILAugust 7, 2017
Worked in Production Support. Involved in two major system conversions from main frame to web based then back to main frame. Company main focus is on providing to their external consumer.
Pros
Ability to work from home one day of the week
Cons
loss of personal time when scheduled for on-call coverage
skip
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 4, 2017
I do not feel the need or right to write a review on this company. My time was both positive and negative. I do not want to be any more specific, just meeting the minimum 150 characters.
Very accommodating employer
Sr Field Specialist - National Accounts (Current Employee) –  Work from homeAugust 2, 2017
Great employer and very flexible for senior staff. Management staff is preety good at communicating current standings and upcoming changes. Also open to staff comments and concerns.
Pretty descent work place and very diverse.
Security (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 1, 2017
On a regular day things would start off with me scanning and or searching everyone who enters the event for any contraband or things we consider prohibited. Then from there once most people has been searched and are inside we usually just circle the event for any outrageous commotion or confrontation and to solve the problem or descalate it. After the event is over we get everyone to exit the building in a safely manner, escort people down the right roads and clear up any equipment we may have left outside. Finally once magarity of the people are gone this is what we call a good days work and home we go!!
Pros
One of the pros of this job was being able to chose work days
Cons
Works hours changed frequently
Overall good place to work.
Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 31, 2017
Overall a good place to work. At times it can be very stressful. I would and have recommended this company to my friends. Depending on the department you work in the culture is good.
Pros
Cafeteria and exercise room on site and great benefits
Cons
Advancement can be limited, training is very bad
Director, Human Resources Operations (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 28, 2017
Productive and fun place to work. Often positively challenge from day -to day. Enjoyed matrix approach to resolving business issues. Thoughful and fair treatment of employees
Pros
Matrix approach to resolving business issues
Very exciting
Alcohol control (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 27, 2017
Working at the Linc is amazing....its very loud ...alot of people ..and a lot of excitement ..you meet tons of famous people there...its very physical and requires you to move around a lot
Data Architect / Data Governance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 26, 2017
Medium IT shop that had multiple locations around the country. A typical workday was my participation the corporate data strategy related duties (database design, mentoring, ETL design and data stewardship)
Pros
Pace
Cons
multiple work locations (impact on planning)
I loved working for Lincoln
Retirement Plan Sales - Internal Wholesaler (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAJuly 26, 2017
Lincoln really is a quality company full of great people. I learned something new every day. My managers and colleagues were always available for support. The pay and benefits are more than fair.
Work and life balance
Data Management | Analysis & Integration (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2017
At Lincoln, you can take charge of your career. You learn something new every day through challenging work and collaboration with talented colleagues, your development never stops. You can be yourself and do meaningful work to drive innovation and produce results.
Great company to get involved with
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 17, 2017
Lincoln is a wonderful company to work for. There are so many opportunities to get involved with the culture. Benefits are great, and PTO is generous. Management stresses work life balance which is refreshing.
Pros
Transparent leadership
Cons
health benefits are costly for family rates.
Uneventful
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 10, 2017
I have nothing good or bad to say. It was just a job. The office was just an office. People were just there to do work and go home. Was very difficult to build relationships
Good Benefits/Limited Growth Opportunity
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 6, 2017
Overall, benefits are good. The company is slowly adjusting to be more flexible with remote working to compete with the rest of the industry but this is a slow change and flexibility can depends on your department and comfort level of your manager.
Pros
Benefits are good.
Cons
Growth potential is limited.
Great chance to succeed
Information Routing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 5, 2017
Lincoln Financial was a great company to work for. The training, management and supervisors give you all the chances in the world to succeed and flourish. Highly recommend!
Regional Sales Director, 401(k) Wholesaler (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 5, 2017
Nothing negative to say...great support for sales people, culture is excellent, opportunity to make great money is excellent, again, have nothing negative to say.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval