Lincoln Hospital Employee Reviews

Was a fun place to work at good co-workers and fast paced
Stock worker (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 5, 2016
Lincoln Hospital was a good place to work at the day goes by quickly because of all the work that had to be done. Good atmosphere with co-workers a lot of heavy lifting with all the solution that had to be taken to the ER. All in all a good experience.
Pros
On holidays we had a quick celebration and on birthdays
Cons
No benefits and no chance for advancement
Learned a lot, good working plan and nice co-workers
Outpatient Account CA III (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 5, 2016
The daily work starts with very good mood. Especially working in Hospital I learned lots of things, such as some treatment procedure code for surgery and anesthesia, also OPPS system for Hospital billing and revenue code. The patient accounts management is completely different from doctor's clinic. All co-workers in the office are very kind and harmony, we do cooperate very well, and help each other. I never feel that there was a hardest part of the job because we are always working together to solve the problem. The most enjoyable part of the job was to share our experience and knowledge.
productive and professional
Volunteer Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 9, 2016
scanned financial records and updated patients financial accounts
professional friendly work environment
fast paced and administrative work
Pros
free lunch and friendly environment
Cons
no pay or benefits
Excellent benefits, fun, fast-paced place
Medical Interpreter and Translator (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 28, 2016
This is a place where you will learn how to navigate a very diverse, large pool of people. Every single day spent in this place is a different, diverse and enriching and learning experience that will impact your career significantly.
Productive workplace
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 14, 2016
This was a very active workplace. Always busy with minimal downtime. People filled the halls with all kinds of attitudes both negative and positive while staff members took to key to always keep a positive mind frame. I enjoyed the environment along with performing my duties. My peers were team oriented and full of energy. Customer service was as superb as it can be and to the best of my knowledge the atmosphere was always welcoming.
Pros
always busy
Cons
always busy
It was a great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 4, 2017
We help a lot of patient during the day, we work as a team work very nice and clean place to work. the hardest part of the job is the money because we work with a lot of money in the property office and that was a very responsibility during the day.
always putting smile on people
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 25, 2017
I love helping people. I have learnt so much working over there. The Doctors are very polite and very helpful. I always make sure to attend to every patients with kindness and respect.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 20, 2016
Most days are productive. Gets pretty boring on days that there isn't much to do. Co workers are helpful and easy to get along with. As long as you do your job you won't have any complaints.
Good environment
Medical biller (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 13, 2016
I had great experience working over there ...I worked with great and professional dentists, and my supervisor was patient and a great teacher.....very busy department and hospital because they are serving the entire south Bronx.....
Pros
Free lunch coupon
productive workplace
Service Aide (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 19, 2016
Working at lincoln hospital has been a very productive experience. it help me expand my knowledge on tentative maintenance work. Working at lincoln ive meet a variety of different characters. including some of HHC best supervisors and coworkers in my time being here.
Good place to work, busy but lots of fun
Coordinating Manager, Radiology (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 8, 2016
One of the busiest hospitals on the east coast. As radiology manager my typical day was littered with phone calls and inquiries from doctors, vendors and patients. I learned the art of multitasking and solving several problems at the same time.
Pros
Good place to develop managerial and technical skills
Cons
Not always properly staffed
Fun fast past environment
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2016
A typical day would be fun very fast past, heavy phone volume with having to meet quota on a day to day. Management was really good and supportive of staff.
productive Environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 10, 2016
Love my co-workers and enjoy working in Lincoln Hospital
listed below are just a few things I do at work. I learned dedication, Team work and loyalty from my supervisor and boss.

Assist in preparing the packets for review and approval by the credentialing committee and executive director.
• Create and update residency program charts and tables.
• Submit signed Contracts and Change of address to the department of Finance and Human Resources for processing.
• Serve as liaison with employment & residency programs regarding visa issues.
• Help out with the preparation of resident’s graduation process.
• Organize the preparation of incoming residents orientation week.
Detail oriented, tedious work and atmosphere
Temp (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 24, 2013
A typical day is to check all available systems for the cases received for the day. Then go to the hospital units and interview patients, as well as have them sign necessary forms, and come back and record all activities performed. Furthermore, simultaneously review old cases and complete medicaid applications for those with complete documents provided.

I learned to interact with patients as well as to work within a group and reach weekly goals together.
Pros
Hones people skills, teaches how to navigate multiple systems and multitask
Cons
no healthcare, not permanent, no benefits provided of any kind
Productive and fun place
Clerical Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 19, 2015
The best time of my life. To be able to appreciate the customer and to satisfy his need was fantastic. My manager was appreciated to me for my hard work. My most enjoyable part of the job was everything especially it brought me joy.
Pros
Free lunch, great salary, and working hours, communicating with customer
Productive environment,great teamwork
Nursing Student (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 18, 2016
great working environment, great teamwork, patients safety highest priority, staff willing to help patients and other team members,patients acurity very high , but nurses pull together to get the job done.
Pros
great teamwork
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2016
• Manage daily operations of checking in patients at the front desk: including scheduling patients for the proper appointment, interviewing patients for case histories and answering customer inquiries.
• Serve as a liaison and maintain open lines of communication among doctors, patients and administrative staff.
Pros
As a Sr. Credit Admi
Cons
As a Sr. Credit Admi
N/a
Clerical Aide (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 22, 2016
The people who i worked with were nice people. Management was up to date with everything and work flow on floor is busy. Once the floor is busy, you wouldn't know time finish so fast.
Senior Clerical Associates are very helpful if you don't know something, don't be afraid to ask.
if you are going to be a Volunteer Clerical Aide for one year, that year the people in your department will be your mentors and they will consider you as part of the team. The most enjoyable part is the people who i worked with.
Pros
$ 5.00 Voucher for Lunch.
Cons
Your Not there for a Job, You are there to Volunteer.
good
Clerical Associate (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 8, 2016
nice hospital to get experience and grow in your career. good opoortunity to do overtime if you work for emergency deparment.
Pros
1 hour
good
Productive and Lively
Outreach program assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 11, 2016
Also gave me meaningful tasks, easy going, and definitely a great place to work. I wish it wasn't a temporary position.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.