Lincoln Hospital Employee Reviews

Best place to grow as a professional.
Client navigator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 10, 2017
Working at Lincoln make me tough in many ways, because I got to experience things that I never seen before as well as interacting with a huge variety of different people’s personalities and backgrounds that I got to know literally by name. Awesome memories, that I’ll always have in my heart.
Pros
There’s a lot to learn every day.
Cons
Very time consuming.
Productive and Good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 9, 2017
Working at Lincoln give you the benefits of learning clerical work . It’s a very fast place , things get done fast . If anyone needs a job during the summer as an Volunteer Youth worker Lincoln
Pros
Experience
Cons
Short breaks
very fast pase working environment
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 8, 2017
If you like to help people and work in a fast pace environment then Lincoln is the place for you. As long as you treat everyone respectfully, your day will go well.
Found this position exciting since it was my first nursing experience
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 2, 2017
I worked on a Surgical unit and had a fair amount of patients to care for during my shift. Had to monitor and maintain the care of patients pre and post op until they were ready for discharge. i always enjoyed my interactions with the patients. I learned to be comfortable in the hospital environment and became acquainted with my responsibilities as a nurse. I was a student at the time, preparing for my degree and state board exam for Registered Nursing.
Pros
Had a great introduction to the Nursing field at Lincoln.
Productive and fun
HEALTH UNIT CARE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Davenport, WASeptember 30, 2017
The staff becomes your family! Great time working there and sad to leave. There is a wide range of patients that come through with being a rural health care center... you get all kinds of different experience.
EMT Position review
Emergency Medical Technician-Ambulance Driver (Former Employee) –  Davenport, WASeptember 21, 2017
When it is busy it is busy. However, it is rarely ever busy. This job is just that a job it is not a career or anything you can live off of. It is all volunteer 12 hour shifts, $2.00/hour if your lucky. You are better off going somewhere else for work. The pay is only that low because it is a volunteer positition. But at 12 hour shifts you have no time for anything other then the job on any given day that you are working.
Pros
End of shift
Cons
Everything Else
productive, and hard working
VOLUNTEER (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 21, 2017
i am a volunteer, i go to work Monday to Friday. i learnt how to clean Patient Care Equipment, surgical instrument, how to assemble minor Tray, major Tray, C Section, D&C set, delivery Tray, Hand Tray, the management is very awesome, the hardest part of the job is that any mistake i make can cause a Life, the most enjoyable part is that my good work can save Life.
Most stressful place!
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Davenport, WASeptember 13, 2017
I worked in the Radiology department where I was treated worse then a student. I felt like I was not respected nor was my opinion. The management was awful! I was constantly micromanaged and belittled. The staff there was unpredictable and backstabbers. Don't go to HR, they will defend the manager and not listen to your side or defend you in any way. I wouldn't even recommend this job to my dog.
Good atmosphere, great people to work with, enjoyed coming to work everyday, fair amount of flexibility.
Clerical Associate III (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 18, 2017
- A positive disposition will take you far
- Great place to work
- location is very close to trains & buses
- Flexibility
- Employees take their work very seriously
- Excellent benefits packages
- Management listens to staff & values opinions
- Opportunities for growth
Pros
- Stability, employees are like family
It Was Fun
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 9, 2017
Although I only worked as an SYEP there, the employees were very nice and helpful. I learned a lot from them. Specifically, I mostly worked in the Volunteers office as a file clerk but occasionally I would be sent up to the Human Resources to file.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 3, 2017
I get to interact with my patients. I make sure there TV's are working and if they need any help with working the remote are if the tv isn't work I make sure by the end of the day there problem are solved
Pros
n/a
Its a hectic and stressful environment.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 3, 2017
Typically i work on 40 patient floor, with 4 other nurses, Patient/nurse ratio is 8-10 per nurse. Its awful since if we have 5 nurses sometimes, 1 has to float, causing the floor to be stressful. You cannot provide proper nursing care and I often feel like I'm jeopardizing my license.
Fast Paced Environment
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 2, 2017
I love working here. The staff is amazing including management. I have worked with the most amazing Surgeons. I have learned and assisted in so many amazing procedures. the only problem i have is there is no room for advancement here and there is alot of politics in city hospitals.
Pros
Amazing learning procedures
Cons
no appreciation for good work
Place for experience
Senior Hospital Care Investigator (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 26, 2017
It is an interesting place to work for. You gain a lot of experience and get to experience the Spanish culture. You learn a lot of different programs.
Needs better maNagement
Registrar Clerk - Temp (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 21, 2017
As a temp working in lincoln hospital you gain experience but its not a hospital setting where you can have a secure career, there is no loyalty to the system.
productive and save workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 2, 2017
Busy and careful workplace, everybody takecare things, clean,inspected and makesure the every instrument function,works and has and good condition, workers respect, and work team was the best, i learn alot and good fun times enjoy to, was a good experience and good place to work
Pros
free lunch, extra time to work, party for everyones
Cons
good healthcare, partys, good care
It was a good hospital
Volunteer, Clerical Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2017
I learned a lot there even though I only stay for a short period of time. I get to know how the Hospital functioned and Clerical work as well as administrative work.
Pros
I learned how to protect Confidential Information and Clerical Work
Cons
No benefit I was volenteering
Well organized
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 6, 2017
This place was well organized. People were very helpful, friendly and understanding what was important for us as nursing students. There is an easy access to public transportation.
experience diversity
Attending Physician (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 24, 2017
able to work with medical resident and always lerning new things from them.
its close to the NYC hobcap spots, if your are still single, its where life goes on after work.
management is trying hard to make scheduling easier for patients and trying to achieve excellent patient reviews.
Pros
collegial environment
Cons
needs more language translator on site
Good atmosphere and good workers
Stock worker (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 30, 2017
Replenished emergency room with needed syringes and solution, crutches, canes, bandages, compression boots, leg braces and hygiene products
Performed quarterly inventory cycle counts to prepare NYS inspection
Pros
everybody helped each other when needed
Cons
no opportunity for advancement