Lincoln Industries Employee Reviews in United States

Lock of Benefits
Labor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 6, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job, was the great opportunity interact with customers and the knowledge you gained for every roofing systems and the techniques we applied for each project.
Pros
A lot overtime
Cons
Not benefits
Productive and very fun place to work
People Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 2, 2015
Lincoln Industries has been my absolute favorite place to work, the culture and people that work here are fantastic. The managers are all very fun, hard working people and make the days enjoyable.
Fun Working place, with a radio on at all time
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NebraskaMay 29, 2015
I was there for about a year , and I enjoyed every single day there.I had a chance to have an awsome supervisor who care alot about his coworkers. People are really nice there.
Pros
Multiple breaks, overtime paid
Cons
dont offer part time
Productive and fun work enviornment
Polisher (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 6, 2013
A typical day for me would be about 6 hours of manual labor. I constantly had to have ear protection, saftely goggles, and a dusk mask on. The hardest part of the job was lifting the 50 pound pipe against the belts.
Great work for someone looking for occasional
PCW (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIMay 28, 2013
I would go into the homes of developmentally disabled adults and assist with ADLs. It was hard to work enough hours to support myself, you were only compensated for the time you were there. But the work itself was great.
Pros
meeting people
Cons
hard to acquire hours
good place too work
Quality control inspector of chrome Harley (Former Employee) –  lincoln ,neMay 26, 2013
its a good place for working conditions are tough for people with breathing problems
the young
Pros
free monthly dinners
Cons
hot conditions toxic fumes
Laid back nice place to work.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Boonville, INJanuary 17, 2013
Got along with the others. The jobs were easy to catch on to. Nights went by pretty quick.
Pros
good co-workers.
Cons
pay.
Lincoln Industries is a dynamic company that takes very good care of the people who work there!
Performance Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 15, 2012
A typical day is about being flexible and available to add value on that day for the chief needs of the business.
I learned a great deal about myself through multiple assessments and opportunities to work with diverse groups on diverse projects.
Management is in transition and likely positive changes will take place in the next 3-9 months.
The hardest part of the job is "running the marathon with your feet tied together" as a colleague stated. This is a consensus-building and collaborative culture but often misaligned management creates challenges for competitive; driven people who want to make a difference. Thus, talented people are stymied.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that people love and care for each other. Generally, there are healthy, happy people that make up a culture rich in strong values and driven by excellent results.
Pros
care and concern for people
great place too work awards
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 5, 2012
got up went in did inspecting of chrome parts for defects/ management was fair co- workers were hard too work
Pros
free lunches once a month
Cons
heat related problems

4.4