As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be provided with extensive training and then assigned to a region with which you will focus on selling advertising for our publications. Client assignments will change periodically, so you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of different organizations and markets in your role as an Inside Sales Representative. You will operate on a sales cycle that averages 1-2 weeks per project.
Your specific duties as an Inside Sales Representative will include:
- Prospecting for potential advertisers for your assigned client project
- Developing project knowledge for your client project
- Making your way past company gatekeepers to executive decision makers
- Presenting our media advertising solutions to key decision makers
- Closing new business
- Submitting signed order forms in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining a referral network and growing your book of business
- Meeting or exceeding all sales and performance goals on a consistent basis
Pay is commission based. Average earnings of $1,200 per week with no cap. Position is full-time, M-F 8-4:30.
Send a copy of your resume to the address provided for immediate consideration or call Judy at 651-646-4674 for more information.