Lincoln Military Housing Employee Reviews

good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92109April 25, 2017
good people. hours are good. properties are excellent to work at. does not hurt to know somebody in company to move up. management not fair at times when giving awards.
Chill and easy play to work
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZApril 10, 2017
Pretty good place to work, training is paid for and you get good starting pay. Co-workers are generally chill, and management is on point for the most part. Didn't have any problems while I was working there.
Pros
Good pay, good people
Cons
Double shifts
Great Company
Community Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 14, 2017
Lincoln Military Housing is a great company to work for. I have learned a lot and have continued to grow. You get a chance to meet and work with a lot of different people.
Great Place
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Naval Base Ventura County, CAFebruary 26, 2017
Lincoln keeps you very busy. Everyday is something new. It was nice to have daily challenges to conquer. Techs are amazing and hard working. Management for the most part was very helpful.
Working with service members was very rewarding in so many ways
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJanuary 26, 2017
This job was unique in the fact that everday was completely diferent. You really have to be on your toes and be able to adapt to many types of personalities.
You had to be very sensitive to the needs of military families since they are dealing with stressors that civilians don't really have to.
Pros
Fun environment, lots of diversity, and very fast paced
Cons
Salary could have been higher
Senior Leadership is Embarassing
Executive Homes District Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 26, 2017
Regional will make multiple mistakes and blames her employees, throws you under the bus and discredits her employees until they ALL walk out the door.
Pros
Working with military Families
Cons
Sneaky, Feel like you have to watch your back, lack of integrity
Great management and support
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 20, 2017
Great place to work. Management is very supportive and easy to work for. Encourages community togetherness by hosting many events for residents to enjoy and get to know one another. Pay and benefits are good, work environment is enjoyable.
Great working environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 3, 2016
They offer you all the necessary training you need to be successful here, and they do so many things for the employees, they really care.
I loved my job
Customer Service Representative / Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CANovember 2, 2016
Working here was an amazing experience. Great people and built some good friendships. With every job, there will be issues that arise but its about what you make of it.
Because of this Job, I will continue to work in property management.

Great company. I learned a lot.

If I was not moving out of state, I would stay and make my career here (:
Pros
Quaterly Bonuses, events, overtime, benefits, Luncheon
Cons
Compensation/ Hourly Pay
Great employees , good food , understanding managers
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 5, 2016
It's a very great job to work just want more expierence , I would like to know more about customer service , and how I can go far in a company . I want to know my best
Pros
Great benefits, flexible schedule
Cons
Short breaks, not enough pay
Good Company
Customer Service Representative/Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 11, 2016
Great company, however, some District Managers need training.
VP is great. Great bonuses, not so good increases in pay. Lots of employee perks. Great locations.
Rewarding
Housing Coordinator - (Promotion) (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CASeptember 1, 2016
Being part of a company that gives back was rewarding. Our military families deserve the best. Team player working environment was optimum throughout the company.
Cons
The compensation
Excellent compnany to work for with many great benefits
Housing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAAugust 8, 2016
Excellent company to work for with great incentives for both residents and employees along with fun and enjoyable functions. This company offers and takes care of their employees with great benefits. I loved working and having the opportunity to work for this place and will do again.
I was able to meet people as a housing coordinator to assist Military families being able to move into housing based on availability. The most important part was processing and submitting the member's allotments so their basing housing allowance goes directly to the payment center MAC for Lincoln. I enjoyed and very happy assisting and accommodating military families and civilians
to meet their needs professionally with my knowledge I acquire with Camp Pendleton and locations of the different.
Pros
employee functions including formal Christmas parties and also gym/pool to work out in housing areas
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Twentynine Palms, CAJuly 14, 2016
Great company, this company gave me the opportunity to cross train from CSR, to bookkeeper to assistant district manager.
Pros
Great working with customers
Cons
N/a
Okay place to work
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Hueneme, CAJuly 5, 2016
The pay is very low and the raises are annually( sometimes) but for the cost of living in my particular area we are very under paid.
Do not work here
Leasing Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Port Hueneme CBC Base, CAJune 30, 2016
The worst job I have ever held. They have created a company culture of rewarding bulling, After only a short time I ran as fast as I could.
Promotable company
Assistant District Manager (Current Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAJune 21, 2016
Overall a great company to work for. Love the fact the company is big that it actually has its military housing side and the property conventional side for opportunity to transfer and exceed in the company. I started as a Customer Service Representative and i worked my way up to where I currently am now, an assistant district manager. Looking at relocating to another state and willing to take my knowledge and skills to the next level and continue my success in property management. On the day to day basis, working out of the Mountain District Office in which oversees 1580 units. I over see 6 CSRs, deal with resident concerns, adjust account ledgers, submit a monthly delinquency report, submit accounts to third party collection agency, plan and coordinate resident events. The most difficult part of the job I would have to say is satisfying all residents to their needs with following policies and regulations. What I enjoy about my position is planning and coordinating all resident events throughout the community.
Pros
providing military families with quality homes
Cons
low pay rate
Make Readies, Work Orders, at the same day
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 10, 2016
Always learning something new.
Good relations with superior level management..
No good relations with new supervisors.
Hardest work with call services leaks detected.
Good job security with lousy benifits.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCApril 9, 2016
Don't waste you time unless you are really in the business for the job and not the benefits and money. Overtime is under strict regulation and you better have a more then excellent excuse for it.
Pros
Compnay sponsered events. good, clean working conditions.
Cons
CEO and management only care about their money and what they want. Extreamly redundent strict rules.
Nice company to work for.
Assistant District Manager (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAApril 8, 2016
Lincoln is a nice company to work for and with. There is a lot of opportunity to grow and move up the ranks. I've been with the company for 4 years and must say it's good. I think the pay could be better for certain positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Military Housing. Our community is ready to answer.

Lincoln Military Housing Reviews by Location