Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews

Market dictated type of real estate to run
Property Manager and Broker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 23, 2017
Worked on properties for various owners performing rehabs on older properties and then filling up to maximize selling potential. Based in
Dallas but worked on properties throughout Texas and Lousiana.
Pros
Fair Pay
Cons
Long Hours away from home
N/a
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 17, 2017
Lincoln Property Company is a great management company to work for. You become a part of a great team and a balanced network. Good pay and bonus structure.
stay away
Groundskeeping/Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 10, 2017
lack of communication, lack of maintenance personnel, pretty shady with overtime, not so much advancement opportunities for young people working on maintenance.
very good company to work for
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAMay 9, 2017
I loved my time at lincoln Property they were always very nice and professional. There is nothing that i can honestly complain about this company. It was a lot of fun
Pros
free lunches
Cons
my last manager
The company supports and helps local charities in the valley.
Senior Property (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2017
The property was under staffed and in need of much repair due to deferred maintenance.Training was at a minimum as well as office and management procedures.
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
People are very disposable, no job security.
One financial plaza
Bldg Engineer (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 7, 2017
I worked for LPC at one financial plaza as a bldg engineer for six years, I had to deal with management that backs a problem employee whom runs everyone out of that location. Very poor work environment Very Very stressful. Would be very careful taking a job there, and pay is very low for a licensed STATIONARY ENGINEER.
Good money if you work hard and want to succeed
Leasing Professional - Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 5, 2017
I worked with Lincoln for several years. I was happy and did move up within the company - but I realized I wanted to take another route in my career, they were encouraging throughout the process.
good company
Lead Lobby Ambassador/Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 5, 2017
great company to work for with great management, they have various locations across the country so relocation is always an option. I enjoyed the professionalism.
Pros
good pay
excellent
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 30, 2017
Excellent company in USA
and one of the most important TO ME IN MY LIFE,
This company recognize my job every year with prizes.
Commissions every month to all workers.
30% less on my rent.
Extra hours.
Pros
1 houe lunch
Cons
good braks
Great company to work for.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 23, 2017
I loved working for this Company, there was nothing hard about my job ever. Loved going to work each day. My residents were the best ever and always will be.
Enjoyable propertity
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 19, 2017
Fun, fast paced and friendly environment. Enjoyable co-workers, who help with daily projects. Some management is hard to work with and clients can be difficult.
Amazing!!!
Assistant Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2017
This was such an amazing company to work for. I started working for this company in Florida and I was active for about 3 years. I recently relocated to Philadelphia but, unfortunately there is no position for me now. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Growth, education, culture, management
Stressful
Groundskeeper/Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 6, 2017
Unable to proform the job hired to do. Was called upon to do maintenace while to keep the grounds clean and orderly. Being on call for maintenance which was not what I was hired for while being paid less than others.
Poor Leadership and Mentorship
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2017
I was able to manage several different communities from new construction lease up to class C. I did have poor leadership with a lack of cross training.
Aweful company to work for
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 27, 2017
If the Business Manager doesn"t like you you are out the higher ups are the same they stick together like glue, very unprofessional/disrespectful it is a boys club, very disrespectful management all the way to the top in the NE. Glad to be gone never looking back. Stay clear of this unbalanced company and management.
Pros
$100 per full lease
Cons
Management abusive, doesnt follow harrasment law/ Ins/no formal training/Bounced no policys follow RUN!!
Wonderful work environment
Leasing and Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 24, 2017
Love working for Lincoln! It's like working for family. Wonderful benefits and they always promote from within the company! Lincoln to the core!! They have gorgeous properties.
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 20, 2017
Very unprofessional upper management. Most employees are all over the place, meaning they do not know what is going on. Training is a complete joke. The trainers are great however they all give different information.
Experienced Universal HVAC
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 17, 2017
In a normal day at work, I will start inspecting all areas before the start of any shifts.
I assigned emergency tasks, preventive and regular to the technicians.
Review all tasks at the end of the day.
Call and meet with outside vendors for major projects, inspections and new pricings.
Research vendors and make recommendations to the property manager and Board of Directors.
Productive environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 12, 2017
Working as a lease agent was a good experience, placing people in there apts, showing people different apts size, as far as 1,2,3 bedrooms, I love customer service,
Great Tenants
Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 9, 2017
I was always told if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. Never worked for a company before that did not operate as a team, but maybe it was the location I was assigned to. Most enjoyable part of job was when day ended,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Property Company. Our community is ready to answer.