Lincoln Property Company

Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews in United States

Slatersville, RI property horrible work environment
Lease Operator (Former Employee) –  Slatersville, RIJuly 16, 2016
The business manager Nicole Anastasia is the most awful person that anyone could work for. There has been more turnover in the 3 or so years that she has been there. She treats her employees like scum & belittles them in front of other employees and/or residents. Nicole has brought on 2 maintenance managers that she knew from her previous job and both have quit. The first one did not even last a year. The second one has more maintenance complaints due to his lack of knowledge but got him cheap. The residents dislike her & she is extremely rude. Be cautious because Nicole (Business Manager), Stacy Lovell (Regional Manager) & Greg VP all worked together in the past & come on board together at Lincoln Property. It's an extremely hostile work environment. She will tell you what you want to hear & is so cheap on purchasing supplies as she wants that BONUS regardless of how it effects the employees, residents, property, etc.
Pros
Run run run away from this place
Cons
The management/corporate is RUDE/DISRESPECTFUL
Lincoln is excellent company for growth
VP Marketing (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 13, 2016
Lincoln Property Company has all the benefits of a national management company, offering excellent growth opportunities for talented and motivated associates. It also provides a strong sense of "family", with a strong internal support system both regionally and nationally.
Pros
National presence, job growth, strong compensation, longevity
Cons
None to report at this time
Low pay for a lot of work
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33609June 14, 2016
I was working over 50 hours a week as a leasing manager making a low salary. They milk you for your talents and then kick you to the curb.
Pros
Good training
Cons
Low pay
Amazing Company
Property Manager, Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 30, 2016
I truly enjoyed working for this company. They appreciate their employees and the people are great. Learned so much during my time with LPC.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No growth when I left, but I should have never left.
Great company to work for.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLMay 24, 2016
LPC is a great company to work for. You just need to have the opportunity to experience the quality of LPC by finding an opening that suits your experience.
Loved this job
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 12, 2016
Plenty of room for growth and understanding management. Made good money after all the commission. Often had to go in on off days for move ins.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Going in on off days.
Good company to work for.
Chief Engineer - Highland Landmark III (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMay 9, 2016
LPC gives you a lot of room to work. You rely on your team to get though any situations that may arise. They care about what you have to say and will help you along to move up to a higher level position.
Wonderful place of business.
Service Runner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 6, 2016
I learned how to be more organized and loved how I was always were kept accountable for my job requirements. Very productive and dfast paced work days.
Unorganized - no HR or IT depts locally
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLMay 1, 2016
Satellite offices outside of Dallas, No organization, NO HR, NO IT, NO HELP from anyone locally on the commercial side. You need supplies? YOU buy them. You need a phone? YOU buy it. NO TRAINING PROVIDED, As a property manager I had no boss locally. The local VP doesn't even work in a Lincoln office. He works at his other job office. For a national company there's no organization,no systems in place. If only Dallas knew what was going on. And DO NOT even think about going to Orlando office for help or questions. They are rude - if they even respond.
Glad to say I'm no longer there. I left on my own accord. Was NOT fired. It's a shame because I worked with some really strong managers who wouldn't speak up for fear of retribution. I spoke up and was never treated as a human being after that.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No training. Unorganized. Like a franchise-you are on your own.
Great company to work for...
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 13, 2016
Lincoln is a very good company to work for..very organized and structured..and policy oriented...

Lincoln has trained us to the best of there ability..Lincoln made sure we conduct ourselves in a business manor at all times because we an example of Lincoln...

I enjoyed going to work everyday...I had a Great manager and assistant manager to work for..when there is Awesome management team everything falls into place.

The hardest part of my job was...When the leasing staff was not on the same page..through the day off balance.

I enjoyed my position as a leasing agent...it was very rewarding for me...I am EXCELLENT at customer service..I am a OUTSTANDING leasing consultant..my numbers show that..I have won several awards through the years for leasing...
Pros
Good pay, good insurance, flex
Cons
No job placement after a property sells for long term employee
Good Company
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 24, 2016
Lincoln is a good company to start a career in Property Management, Great training program.The culture is definitely geared towards "favorites", not necessarily merit when it comes to promotions.
Pros
Great training for new hires
Cons
Not the best environment for promotion
only recognize managers or main office people
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  midwestFebruary 19, 2016
Midwest has become a lot different than the other areas in u.s. the average employee benefits reduce while main office increased
Pros
good job
Cons
lower employee benefits cut to increase main office
Lincoln Property Company was a great place to work!
Leasing Director/Certified Training Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 25, 2015
Lincoln Property Company was founded in 1965 for the purpose of building and operating quality residential communities. Development activity consisted of garden apartments, primarily in Texas and the southwestern United States. As Lincoln began to grow and prosper, expanded into other major areas of the United States helping those looking for new places to live find apartments to rent. I started my career in Property Management in Dallas, TX. I started out as a Leasing Agent then was promoted to Leasing Director and Certified Training Associate. Lincoln Property Company will always feel like my family away from home. The only reason I left Lincoln Property Company was I wanted to have a Monday through Friday position with RealPage.
Pros
Great Work Environment!
Great Company with Great People
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 20, 2015
My experience as a Building Engineer was amazing. I really enjoyed the people that I had the pleasure of working with. It was great to have all the support that was provided as well. Any time something unfamiliar came up there was someone there to lend a hand or provide advice.
Feels like a big family.
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 2, 2015
Working for Lincoln was a great experience, I met some awesome people. I was able to work with a very diverse group of talent and experienced professionals. The wide range of building types and equipment systems I was exposed to, allowed me to gain an extensive knowledge of building systems that I will help me in my career.
Maintenance Life
Mary/Tim or Harold - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 26, 2015
This company is good to grow with but now that I am certified looking for more. It has helped me better my customer service working with residents and also improved my skills with Maintenance and HVAC.
Office Work
Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzOctober 16, 2015
Typical office duties, answering phone calls, assisting residents, filing,greeting and showing apartments. Very corporate company, alot of guidelines and regulations.
great learning expierence
Leasing Agent /Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  ILOctober 12, 2015
Great place to work. There were definitely more pros than cons. Overall I loved it and I'm sure many others could attest to that as well.
Busy Office
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  1October 8, 2015
Very Busy office. But the residents were great. Bilingual is a plus in the Lincoln properties in the Knoxville area. Hardest part of the job was the lack of support from upper management.
Fun place to work
Community Services Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  san diegoOctober 6, 2015
The team was very difficult to get on a like minded basis which made the work days harder than they had to be. It is a rewarding organization to work for because to be able to boost the morale and welfare of our military and their families is always a benefit !

Lincoln Property Company Reviews by Location