lincoln property company

lincoln property company United States Employee Reviews

Great Company
Leasing Director (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 6, 2015
Learned so much about the clothing and wholesale and manufacturing end of it. Great first company to work for! It was great to take care of all of the administrative things as well as going to market and learning the latest trends and seeing them be produced!
Property Management
Leasing Coordinator (Former Employee), Roswell, GeorgiaApril 2, 2015
• Responsible for clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing, record keeping, answering phones, setting up meetings, maintaining data base
• Organized resident functions and activities to achieve resident retention
• Completed marketing plans and market surveys
• Successfully fulfilled client’s needs and negotiate the highest possible lease terms
• Resolved clients’ needs and service requests in a professional and timely manner
• Responsible for leasing units and maintaining a high sales of 95% or above in occupancy
Unpleasant Work Environment
Leasing Professional (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: management team degrading
No sense of a team environment and no recognition for outstanding work. Every employee has there own set of rules based of the managers "liking" of you. Very much a popularity contest of a company.
Amazing Company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Aurora, COMarch 21, 2015
I am very proud to have been a part of the Lincoln team for over eight years and love all the people from the highest VP to my favorite Groundskeeper. I have learned so much.
Progressing
Business Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 3, 2015
Company endeavors to manage the properties with a strategic approach in which favors personal investors and asset management.
Great, caring employees
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Billerica, MAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: atmosphere, co-workers, work life balance
Cons: compensation
I loved working at Lincoln Property Company. My team was awesome, hard working, and completely supportive of one another. My only negative would be the compensation which is I think on the low end but I really did love every minute I worked.
to make sure we have a safe environment
groundskeeper (Former Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: take your time with your lunch
Cons: shout breaks all the best breaks
to keep the grounds clean to keep transit street and out the sidewalksto make sure all the plants looking prettyI have work for apartment complex before on groundskeeping and maintenance to so if you guys would give me a chance I would greatly appreciate it
growth from within
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: company culture doesn't motivate nor promote within
Over the years I've realized that as more properties are included in a portfolio, a property manager is hired from outside and then trained by assistant property managers. The APM is rarely considered for growth.
Fun place to work. Management places little value on employees.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2015
Fast paced and intense customer service environment. There are cliques and mismanaged departments just like everywhere else. Fun events for employees. Poor pay for the work load. Selling a 50 year old product for 5 year old prices.
I liked this company because I was able to learn a lot.
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 17, 2015
I worked for this company doing different positions which I really learned a lot. Management and co-workers were good. Didn't like the way the employees were laid off. But a good company to work for.
not the best place
Real Estate (Former Employee), OrlandoJanuary 15, 2015
Management is not organized. They often say one thing and your stuck with something entirely different. No formal HR for the company.
Productive and at times fun workplace
Leasing Manager Full Time (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 13, 2015
I enjoyed my daily tasks with Lincoln Property Company. I found most coworkers enjoyable
Solid company
Regional Property Manager (Former Employee), Oceanside, CAJanuary 12, 2015
This is a solid company to work for with competitive benefits and time off. There are great training programs in place specifically on the military side of the company. The conventional housing is a lot of third party management so budgets can be an issue, but the military housing has the money available to maintain the assets and make the residents happy with their homes and surroundings.
Great training
Property Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 4, 2015
Day to day operations, training, mentoring and leasing apartments on a new construction property. Inventory, marketing and budget plans reviewed daily. Worked closely with construction General Manager. I learned a lot about training and mentoring from my Regional Property Manager. My co-workers were all new to the business so I enjoyed training and mentoring them for success. The hardest part of my job was to leave the company because there were not any positions available after the completion of the new construction. The most enjoyable was working with such a great group of people from my Regional Property Manager, Developer, Architects, Construction General Managers to my staff.
Ability to grow if you work a budget well.
Building Engineer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 18, 2014
In my time with Lincoln Property company I developed an ability to multi-task and come up with creative solutions. Most of my days were spent working on preventive maintenance projects away from the public eye. My time with tenants and vendors were exceptional and I learned a lot from the vendors. The hardest and most fun part of my job was implementing new technology to an aging building. Bringing service levels to a real time on-call basis. Most after hours calls for lighting, AC, and security were reduced to remote access solutions netting financial gains in lower man hours and travel expenses.My original Property Manager was a wonderful person to work for and a true professional.
Management change unerving
Community Manager (Current Employee), Gainesville, GADecember 15, 2014
Pros: location, training
Cons: too many bosses
I have had 3 regional managers within the last 5 months it is too unnerving not knowing what is going to happen. I feel like they could be more warm towards their employees and appreciate the hard work we do.
Great Opportunities- Solid Training Program
Property Manager (Current Employee), Westborough, MADecember 6, 2014
Overall great company. Excellent training program and opportunity for advancement. Currently experiencing large growth.
Great Job for school
Leasing Professional (Former Employee), Allen, TXNovember 25, 2014
Pros: school hours
Cons: part time
Loved this job so much! Great learning experience for over two years.
loved working there
Maintenance tech (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 11, 2014
great people to work for company has a lot of care for the people and there is alot of opportunity
fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: good benefits
fun people/coworkers. Good benefits, good pay, flexible hours.

1 2 3 4 5

About lincoln property company

Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties – Read more

lincoln property company Salaries