Lincoln Property Company

Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews in United States

Fun place to work
Community Services Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  san diegoOctober 6, 2015
The team was very difficult to get on a like minded basis which made the work days harder than they had to be. It is a rewarding organization to work for because to be able to boost the morale and welfare of our military and their families is always a benefit !
Productive fun workplace with good people
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 28, 2015
Fun workplace with hard working employees. Amazing training and exceptional experience dealing with prospective residents, disgruntled residents, management skill development, accounting experience, and real estate knowledge. Very large company.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Benefits program
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 18, 2015
With property management, it is always different. There is really no set routine when it come to this field. i loved working in this field because everyday was always different for me. Thanks.
Good
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2015
Lincoln Property Company is a great company to work for. You can gain a plethora of knowledge and prosper within the company.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
it could be better
Great Managment Company
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 6, 2015
Lincoln is a great management company, has great training programs. Property that I worked for owners did not care to much for property which made it hard for the office team to meet resident standards. Manager was somewhat ok, did hide from residents but front office and assistant manager helped the best way they could.
Pros
Great Management company
Cons
Does not pay well
Great Company as long as they stick to their Moto
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2015
Company Moto: A Company For People, A Company About People

I have honestly loved working for Lincoln, but sometimes when upper management changes, so does the culture of the company. It is unfortunate that the culture has changed in the area, which has resulted in my desire to leave. Overall, there is a lot of opportunity to move up and grow.
Pros
Benefits, Career Advancement
Cons
All depends upon upper management
Most enjoyable part of the job
Regional Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2015
Creating and growing relationships with employees/clients and pitching new business to upcoming partners. I grew up in this company and very much appreciate the opportunity to prove my strengths, improve my weaknesses, and help teach employees to do the same.
Terrible Experience
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 5, 2015
Unorganized, extreme lack of guidance, 2 paychecks postponed because correct paperwork was not completed in timely maner, laid off before I could even collect benifits, wasnt even employeed past my probation period of 3 months. management only out for themselves.
Pros
free food sometimes
One of the Best Management Companies
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 9, 2015
There is a reason that Lincoln Property Company is one of the leaders in the industry. I took a demotion to start with Lincoln because I recognized their role in the multi-family housing industry. I would go back to work there tomorrow if I thought the opportunity was available. From my first regional, to my last leasing specialist, 90% of the employees I encountered in doing my job were exceptional individuals who built careers based on hard-work, ambition, and a desire to work for a company that is still changing the way our industry does business. The Village, the go-to community in DFW, is an icon in Dallas apartment living because Lincoln spends the time and money to foster their communities to where the dividends far out way their initial investment. I was proud to be a Lincoln employee and the only reason I left was to "retire" and be a housewife!
Pros
Excellent Compensation, Amazing Training, Various Locations Throughout the United States
Cons
Discrepancies in On-Site Operation Based on Asset Management Companies/Owners
Job at Lincoln Property
Lead Commercial Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJune 30, 2015
Very detail orianted in reports for building and working with property managers. working ticketing system is just ok.
Nice place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 28, 2015
Management works hard to care about employee. Continues training throughout the duration of employment. Promotes within.
Pros
close knit culture
Cons
expensive insurance, takes a while to have sick and vacation time. commision based.
Nice place to work, equiped with moderne devices
Service technician (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAJune 17, 2015
I began to work at 9:00 am and go home at different times after 6:00 pm. here I got a lot of experience in maintenance, turnover, troubleshooting appliances, HVAC, management, etc. We were only two person in maintenance (my supervisor and me) for 244 apartments. The cleaning crew was not enough, for the size of the building and all the thing with it is equipped, also the cleaning issue was the hardest part of the job. For me the most enjoyable part was the modern equipment of the building, I love it.
Awesome comopany to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  San Pedro CAJune 3, 2015
Wonderful attentive staff, great supervisors, excellent training sources, great properties excellent benefits, my time there was wonderful
Lincoln Property
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 25, 2015
A typical day would be answering phones, greeting people, showing apartments. typing up leases. I learned to deal with many different personality types. I enjoy meeting new people and the interaction with them. The hardest part of my job was the long hours. My day started at 7:30 a.m. and ended well after 6:30 p.m.
Pros
Meeting new people, staying busy
Same as Trammel Crowe
Assistance Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2015
Same as Trammel, Same company just different name. Same people ans very stressful. Would require you to work long hours into the night and still require you to start on time early in the morning.
Pros
NO PROS
Cons
Everything about this company
Productive workplace just needs to focus on the job work/life balance.
DISTRICT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 1, 2015
Productive workplace just needs to focus on the job work/life balance. Hardest part of job was compensation for the area where your working.
Great place to work!
Interim Assistant Mananger/Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2015
Great Company
Leasing Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 6, 2015
Learned so much about the clothing and wholesale and manufacturing end of it. Great first company to work for! It was great to take care of all of the administrative things as well as going to market and learning the latest trends and seeing them be produced!
Property Management
Leasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GeorgiaApril 2, 2015
• Responsible for clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing, record keeping, answering phones, setting up meetings, maintaining data base
• Organized resident functions and activities to achieve resident retention
• Completed marketing plans and market surveys
• Successfully fulfilled client’s needs and negotiate the highest possible lease terms
• Resolved clients’ needs and service requests in a professional and timely manner
• Responsible for leasing units and maintaining a high sales of 95% or above in occupancy
Unpleasant Work Environment
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2015
No sense of a team environment and no recognition for outstanding work. Every employee has there own set of rules based of the managers "liking" of you. Very much a popularity contest of a company.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
management team degrading

Lincoln Property Company Reviews by Location