Lincoln Savings Bank Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Breath of Fresh Air
Regional Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 31, 2018
I have been at LSB for just over one year. I'm not in a management position, but still feel my voice is heard and my ideas are encouraged. As with any job, you'll run into a few unpleasant people, but overall it is a wonderful experience. My team specifically is incredible and they have a great procedure in place to follow up with employees and make sure they are helping them achieve their goals.
The positive culture depends on the branch and department, but speaking for myself- I enjoy the culture. People can kick back and have fun with ugly sweater contests or employee-wide celebrations, but can really hunker down and be productive and efficient. The employee culture seems to be more like a family for most. It is up to each employee to join in.
The executive team knew my name among 300 employees within the first week and I truly feel like an important part of the team.
They are very big on community involvement as well- so be prepared to volunteer!
Pros
company culture and integrity. Community involvement
Cons
Training could have been a bit smoother, A bit of politics with management (pretty typical for any company).
negative culture
Lender (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJanuary 30, 2018
Would not recommend, culture is negative, management is poor. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people every day, and interacting with the public.
Teller
Teller (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAJanuary 6, 2018
People are nice, there are good packages with benefits and a great bonus at the end of the year. There are sometimes long hours, but management will help out and get everyone out on time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks during day
Not a friendly environment to work in
Mortgage Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clive, IAAugust 14, 2017
Worked closely with loan officers to get documents needed for their mortgage loan. Submitted full loan packages to underwriting for review. Worked conditions received back from underwriting to clear the file for closing.
Pros
Previous mortgage experience
Cons
Unbalanced work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Savings Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8