Lincoln University Employee Review

View all Lincoln University reviews

Student Financial Aid Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MONovember 19, 2013
I very much enjoyed my years at Lincoln University. Students and faculty were great and enjoyable. The learning environment was pleasant.
Pros
Great place to work and learn
Cons
Nothing difficult about the work.

Other Lincoln University Employee Reviews

Great school
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln University, PANovember 17, 2017
I only worked here while I was attending undergrad, I did not work here as a professional career. Lincoln University has a wealth of history and is a very good school. I am a proud alumni.
Challenging , fun and beautiful historic campus
Facility Grounds Manager Aramark Corporation (Former Employee) –  Oxford, PANovember 16, 2017
I was a facility manager for Aramark that handled the Physical Plant needs of the University. Aramark is great and has significantly impacted the campus grounds and facilities. it is always a challenge meeting a clients needs and balancing them with fiscal sensibilities and the GM there does an outstanding job balancing all those needs. It is like a family there in all ways a family can be but at the end of the day all gets done by some very good people.
Loved working there and will remember my experiences there fondly and forever. Go Lions and Lions Pride grounds crew ooohrah
Pros
company cares
Cons
Lots to do to update from years of wear and tear on all systems