Lincoln University Employee Review

View all Lincoln University reviews

"Cons" out weigh the "Pros"
Lab Technician/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMay 14, 2014
Most days I prepare reports using Microsoft word and excel. I gather research for my employer to review and to apply to a given research project. I complete requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. I maintain all the office equipment and supplies. I also collect samples when needed and prepare samples for testing. I work by myself for the most part and have found myself to be quite self-efficient. However, my supervisor is in and out of the office frequently. The hardest part about this job is not knowing when I will be without a job or when my hours will be reduced. It is budget funded only. I also do not get any benefits, and the work hours vary due to my supervisors own personal schedule. I like the fact that this job is somewhat in my area of expertise (biology/chemistry).
Pros
Related to my area of expertise
Cons
No healthcare or other benefits, budget based, insufficient amount of hours, low salary

Other Lincoln University Employee Reviews

Great school
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln University, PANovember 17, 2017
I only worked here while I was attending undergrad, I did not work here as a professional career. Lincoln University has a wealth of history and is a very good school. I am a proud alumni.
Challenging , fun and beautiful historic campus
Facility Grounds Manager Aramark Corporation (Former Employee) –  Oxford, PANovember 16, 2017
I was a facility manager for Aramark that handled the Physical Plant needs of the University. Aramark is great and has significantly impacted the campus grounds and facilities. it is always a challenge meeting a clients needs and balancing them with fiscal sensibilities and the GM there does an outstanding job balancing all those needs. It is like a family there in all ways a family can be but at the end of the day all gets done by some very good people.
Loved working there and will remember my experiences there fondly and forever. Go Lions and Lions Pride grounds crew ooohrah
Pros
company cares
Cons
Lots to do to update from years of wear and tear on all systems