Lincoln University Employee Reviews in United States

Descent university
Peer Mentor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln University, PAApril 30, 2016
This program and school is expanding each day for the betterment of the students and community. Working with the students is fulfilling in many ways.
fun working place
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 25, 2016
i really enjoyed work there, it was a great experience. my coworkers made working at lincoln university a very easy job, reason being that everyone got along and always was willing to help one another,
Pros
it was a good job
Cons
could have gave more hours to the students.
Work Study Job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOApril 21, 2016
I love that Lincoln University provides work study jobs on campus if you are attending school at this location. There are always up to date posting of different jobs available.
Pros
numerous of jobs available
Cons
doesnt apply if you are not a student
Resident Advisor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOApril 16, 2016
I enjoyed working at Lincoln University the environment was really good. I enjoyed coming up with different projects as well as working along with the other students on my floor .
Pros
Free room and bored
fun workplace
Lincoln University Woman's Basketball Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Lincoln University, PAApril 6, 2016
most enjoyable part of this job were the kids. I love kids and I love taking care of them and just playing with them. a typical day would be feeding the kids, changing diapers, playing with them, putting them down for naps, and doing fun activities.
Pros
hour long breaks, the kids, only open during the week
Cons
n/a
Great place to be
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMarch 21, 2016
The overall experience working for this company a wonderful fun loving environment to be apart of. Everyone is very enthusiastic and loves coming to work. I enjoyed every minute of my stay here.
Good company to work for
Admin (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MONovember 16, 2015
I had a very good boss that I enjoyed working for. My co-worker were always helpful which made my job enjoyable. Working during homecoming was hard.
Pros
I enjoyed working with the students
Cons
benefits were expensive
working environment is great
part time Computer Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  401,15th street, Oakland, CAOctober 31, 2015
working with the professional is great, i learned how to deal with the different problems regarding the System administrator roles to play in the work place.
Cons
short breaks allowed
Interesting work place
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln UniversityOctober 14, 2015
Was my work study while in college, second semester junior year. Loved being able to come in and get things done to benefit my campus.
Pros
great work environment
A challenge
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oxford, PASeptember 25, 2015
Probably one of the hardest jobs I have ever had but it is also the most rewarding. I have learned so much as an RA that I still apply to my everyday life and problems.
productive fun environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jefferson city, MOSeptember 21, 2015
This place was an excellence experience as a student worker. I gained a lot of professionalism while working and attending school here. the most enjoyable time at the job was being able to work with my peers. Young people I was attending school with.
Intern
CIS Internship (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOAugust 27, 2015
Some hours that i would worked
I learned to upgrade software, complete assignments, answer phones at a help desk.
Ok management
Getting along
Trying to communicate clearly
Gaining more information technology experience
fiscal annual reporting
Financial Reporting Accountant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, PAJuly 22, 2015
the job duties were busy, the benefits were very good. Working environment was pleasant. Management was approachable, and helpful towards staff.
Pros
hands on learning
Cons
distance/traveling
Great place before Jennings became President
Interim Vice President, Institutional Advancement (Former Employee) –  Lincoln University, PAJuly 2, 2015
We raised over $300 million during our capital campaign. The school has been completely transformed. It is a modern facility. The past President created a wonderful environment in which to work.
Pros
Great people in advancement
Cons
Working with the some departments
Great job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln University, PAJune 22, 2015
I loved working with students, and the staff were some of the nicest people I'd met. It was truly a shame it was only temp jobs but I'd do it all over again anytime
Workplace was productive.
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Pennsylvania.June 9, 2015
Working as a tutor aid with my studies as a student because it allowed constant review of academic materials that made me a better student. I usually help student with course work by explain the material from a peer perceptive.
Pros
Aid with Studies
Productive, High Energy Atmosphere with a focused environment
Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMay 28, 2015
- monitored athletes workouts, and measured athletic performance improvement, and created individual workout plans
-used excel to document all athletic information
-learned to o manage different sports, personalities and groups
- most difficult part of each day was making sure athletes were motivated
-most enjoyably part of the job was seeing athletes improve and seeing their hard work pay off
Pros
Learning on the fly, free travel, and lunches
Cons
No healthcare
enjoyed it
Student Leader Ambassador (Former Employee) –  lincoln universityMay 19, 2015
I guided incoming freshmen, helping them get acquainted with the life of a college student. I helped theme register for classes and join organizations.
Family environment
Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMay 4, 2015
The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing that you are helping the youth of tomorrow by assisting them today. It is rewarding to see the how the students grow as individuals and obtain their college degree knowing that you played a small part in their success.
Pros
Tuition waivers, friendly colleagues
Cons
Little room for advancement, low salaries
Archivist Assistant
Archivist Assistance (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOApril 11, 2015
I enjoyed being employed at Inman A. Page Library in the Archives Department. While I was employed there my responsibilities there was scanning material, cataloging material, answering the telephone, and shelving books.
While I worked for the Archives Department in Inman A. Page Library I enjoyed my experience with my co-workers they were all friendly and helpful.
Pros
Very friendly and comfortable work enviroment