Inpatient psychiatric care
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) – Mason, OH – October 24, 2014
• Complete physical checks and monitor patients to detect unusual or harmful behavior and report observations to professional staff.
• Record and maintain patient information, such as vital signs, eating habits, behavior, progress notes, treatments, or discharge plans.
• Maintain patients' restrictions to assigned areas.
• Aid patients in becoming accustomed to hospital routine.
• Complete administrative tasks, such as entering orders into computer, answering telephone calls, or maintaining medical or facility information.
• Introduce patients and families to the staff and help them acclimate to the facility.