Lindner Center of HOPE

Lindner Center of HOPE Employer Reviews

productive and enjoyable workplace
FLOAT STAFF RN (Former Employee), Mason, OHApril 8, 2014
Pros: free meals if you were assigned for attendant, positive collaborative atmosphere
Cons: administration took too long to fill vacancies and were too lenient on staff call-offs
High quality of care and committed, knowledgeable staff. Positive team spirit and collaboration among disciplines. Rare interpersonal conflict, staff dedicated to patient well being out in milieu. I functioned as per diem float and therefore worked on all shifts, all units in many capacities. Report was written, read aloud by on coming staff, assignments – more... made during report. RNs reviewed meds at begin of shift and administered prns. Mental Health Specialists assessed patients and prepared for groups (therapy groups, exercise in the gym, accompanied walks on the grounds, activities in the Faith Center for those who were interested). PCA started rounds (15 minute checks) and obtained ordered vital signs and EKGs. Recreational Therapists came to units during day and evening shifts. This was essentially the routine through all the shifts. When other activities were not taking place all staff were involved in 1:1 contact with patients. Staff ate meals with patients. Team meeting was at 8:30 am daily and all MDs were present, all MSWs and one of the RNs to discuss immediate and long term plan for each patient. – less
Working at the Lindner Center of Hope
Coding Specialist (Former Employee), Mason, OhioFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: excellent work environment
Cons: lacked variety of coding due to facility type.
Working at the Lindner Center of Hope was very rewarding, it was like working with family. I couldn't have asked for a better team of co-workers, and my supervisor was very down to earth and approachable.
Amazing Work Place
Recreation Therapy Intern (Former Employee), Mason, OHJune 21, 2013
I loved my co workers. My supervisor was incredibly helpful, and helped me grow in my field. She helped me gain confidence in the tasks I was handling. She appropriately gave me skills I needed. I learned a lot about recreation therapy in this postion.