Lindt & Sprüngli Employee Reviews

This place has changed for the worse
Warehouse Distribution (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHMay 12, 2017
Used to be a good place to work -- raises over the past three years have been meager at best -actually insulting, No matter how much you exceed you can only be considered as meeting the objective --the growth years are gone and the management is panicked and can't handle it -- lots of bosses and lots of not so happy off "Indians"
Pros
great place to practice a second language
Cons
no ones with authority their cares about you
Fun, productive and positive evironment
Chocolate Advisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2017
Working here has restored my faith in working retail. Everyone works to stay on the same page to keep the store a well oiled machine. The focus on customer satisfaction is genuine given the premium nature of the product. Everyone diligently works to stay on task and to help fellow co-workers whether it come to shipments, customers, or common questions in the workplace.
Friendly, fun, and productive
Shift Supervisor/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Birch Run, MIApril 28, 2017
It's always a pleasure coming into work at Lindt, because I know it's going to be a great work day from the beginning. The work environment exceeds anything I've known in the short few years I've been a working citizen.
Pros
Friendly and helpful co-workers
Cons
Nothing to mention
Excellent Company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North Conway, NHApril 27, 2017
I loved my job at Lindt Chocolate I'm a very hard worker and with always go above and beyond for any company i work for. I left due to the lack of respect from my District Manager . I helped relocate the new store worked over time each week hired the new team trained them. I have trained 3 managers for that company.
Good work, bad management
Associate Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHApril 3, 2017
The work at this company is usually top notch, but there are challenges with the overall management, especially in the marketing department. Unfortunately, the culture has become extremely hierarchical and there is not a sense of empowerment and ownership.
Great company fun work
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 31, 2017
This is a really good company to work for if you are looking a part time merchandising position. The management is very easy to communicate with and very open to your input.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Multicultural
Materials Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHMarch 20, 2017
Fantastic management to work for and beside. Many cultures working side by side. Saddened to leave to relocate to another state because I felt this was my last job until retirement.
Pros
Free Choc!
Cons
Can't work more than 12 hrs a day.
Always 6 steps behind
Chocolate Advisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 18, 2017
Lindt can be a great company but they need to work on hiring better upper/senior management in their corporate world. Many store managers are bad hires and end up costing the company more while the company continuously blames its employees for its mishaps and mistakes
A preparing and enriching job with steady workload
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAMarch 13, 2017
Lindt chocolate is a good pathway to open up opportunities towards higher horizons and better jobs. You can reach being an ASM when you're just an associate which allows growth in numerous ways. The company and job prepares you and gives you the tools needed to better yourself as a person and a worker. Although most of the stores are slower during the summer time and beginning of the year, the company constantly keeps you on task and working and achieving things in the store even if sales are low. During the holidays, volume in the store can quadruple and force you to be fast and efficient while still providing quality customer service and putting a smile on people's faces hoping to see them again in the future. Although it can have its faults like all jobs do, I've been happy and content with my position in Lindt.
Pros
Good workplace, easily paced, quick to learn, accommodating days off, reasonable PTO, company is friendly and welcoming
Cons
Wage doesn't change much, division between corporate offices and work force
Good and helpful staff.
Chocolate advisor (Current Employee) –  Riverhead, NYMarch 10, 2017
The staff is fun to work with and easy to get long with. All with personalitys that fit so well together. A fun group of girls to work along side. Easy to get along with inside work as well as outside.

Want to know more about Lindt & Sprüngli?

Ask a question
Great Place to work
National Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHJanuary 11, 2017
Great company, Great people, Great work environment, open and fair to its employees, management very approachable, great chocolate products for its consumers
Can only speak for one department - QA
QA (Current Employee) –  Stratham nhJanuary 9, 2017
The people i work with are all fine people. No one in the department is advanced or promoted. The director of the department is a two faced lunatic that has her boss snowed completely. She's the only one with a voice. She's insecure and will make sure you are not taken seriously. She's a genius and everyone else is in grade school.
Pros
the coworkers are great
Cons
workers are not taken seriously
Good...need better management
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Riverhead, NYOctober 31, 2016
Great working there. Customers are wonderful and so are the workers. Just the management needs to get stronger. Wish that we could get compensated for the good work we do
calm and clean place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHOctober 24, 2016
evrything is always clean and looks new and workers are not stressed at all because work is fun . we have to work with the machine all day as a team. we moved palet jack a, always maintaining everything safe and organized .The harest part of the day is when we have to clean up the machines under and over .
Company is not EEOC or disability friendly.
Na (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHAugust 13, 2016
I have an excellent work history, however the gentleman who interviewed me saw the crutches I was using, gave me 12 minutes all the while looking at his watch mumbling about a phone call he was expecting. Therefore I give company a thumbs down.
Pros
Nada
Cons
Anti EEOC
Working for this organization was the worst experience of my life!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 29, 2016
I worked here for two years. I started as an Assistant manager, and I managed to work my way up to becoming the Store Manager. I was never properly trained for either role, but I am a fast learner. Even though I was not set up for success, I was determined to succeed! As a Store Manager my passion started to dwindle when I realized I was working under Field Managers that were of unprofessional, and unethical behavior. I am a confident individual with a great personality, and I believe that the people I had to answer to felt intimidated by my education and professionalism. For every accomplishment I earned it would go unnoticed. Despite all of my contributions and devotion to this organization I was laid off. I was made to feel incompetent of fulfilling my role as a Store Manager. I am wise enough to know that fault did not reside with me, but with the people I had to answer to. I have worked for many companies in the past and I take beautiful memories with me! As for Lindt Chocolate I cannot say the same! There are a lot of racist people that work there as well, and they feel threatened when to many minorities are hired. I was constantly told to hire more Caucasian people rather than African American. Yes we are in 2016 and this company still operates like that behind closed doors!!!
Pros
Employee discount is half off of the merchandise.
Cons
low wages
Busy work environment with great people
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHJune 27, 2016
my work day was very busy supporting a large and growing environment. I had the opportunity to learn a wide variety of technologies. My direct supervisor was the best individual i have every worked for. My team had a great rapport and collaboration. The biggest challenge was being the sole support person for a large number of people. The most enjoyable part of the job was the daily challenges and trying to overcome them.
Best factory to work.
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHMay 19, 2016
While at Lindt I was able to actually grow from general labor to machine operator and to a line leader position. working there for almost 6 years was the best experience ever.
Pros
trainings, party, prizes.
Cons
like everywhere else some bad people.
Stimulating and busy work environment
Environment, Health and Safety Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHFebruary 22, 2016
Lindt was an awesome company to work for. They truly value their employees and it shows! I really enjoyed my internship there.
fun place to work
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHFebruary 19, 2016
fun place to work.
time flies you show up in the morning next thing you know its lunch.
bad part is temp jobs.
temp jobs stink.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lindt & Sprüngli. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval