Lindt & Sprüngli Employee Reviews

Manufacturer (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHOctober 9, 2017
Great company to work for really good pay good benefits definitely enjoyed working with my crew they did great on showing me how to work the machines and do my paperwork.
Pros
Good pay
Busy during x mass
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Malboro,MaAugust 29, 2017
Overall a easy job. It's chocolate it's not difficult to sell. It dealing with the same strange questions all day. Retail isn't for everyone.
It's very busy during the Christmas shopping season, otherwise it can be a long shift. When it's not Christmas it's very slow. Work alone most of the time.
Pros
Good deal on good chocolate
Cons
Manager could not get to work on time
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  ItalyAugust 12, 2017
Very good place to work...work in team with very passionate people that believe in what they do. A little stressfull expecially under deadline. I recommend a job in this company.
Lots of Opportunities
Senior Demand Planner - Strategic Accounts (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 18, 2017
Great place to work. Good leadership and good long term vision. Would highly recommend this place to anyone starting off their career, mid-career or even late in their career!
Fun workplace that strives for providing exceptional customer experience.
Chocolate Advisor (Current Employee) –  North Conway, NHJune 26, 2017
Lindt & Sprungli is a fun place to work and holds each employee accountable for their personal sales goals. Customer service is paramount and learning to read customer body language is extremely important. Driving your sales based on customer body language is essential for providing exceptional customer experience.
Pros
Fun, upbeat workplace.
Cons
Limited number of hours allowed.
Big brand, toxic working environment
Full time employee (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHJune 4, 2017
Ive met some great people at this company but you would have to seek them outside of your department. I understand the grass is not always greener but Ive worked in many CPG companies and this place is by far the most backwards in term of process and innovation. Directors and managers are not empowered to make a decision. Approvals are based on personal preferences and mood. How do you learn? Lindt is always behind in product innovation. No growth opportunities. If they don't like you, they will find ways to make your time at Lindt unpleasant. It is a toxic work environment. Beware of the Marketing and creative department.

Summer hours starts at 3pm on a Friday. Most companies let you leave at noon.
Pros
Free chocolate, turkey giveaways, summer hours
Cons
No growth opportunities, toxic work environment
This place has changed for the worse
Warehouse Distribution (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHMay 12, 2017
Used to be a good place to work -- raises over the past three years have been meager at best -actually insulting, No matter how much you exceed you can only be considered as meeting the objective --the growth years are gone and the management is panicked and can't handle it -- lots of bosses and lots of not so happy off "Indians"
Pros
great place to practice a second language
Cons
no ones with authority their cares about you
Fun, productive and positive evironment
Chocolate Advisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2017
Working here has restored my faith in working retail. Everyone works to stay on the same page to keep the store a well oiled machine. The focus on customer satisfaction is genuine given the premium nature of the product. Everyone diligently works to stay on task and to help fellow co-workers whether it come to shipments, customers, or common questions in the workplace.
Friendly, fun, and productive
Shift Supervisor/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Birch Run, MIApril 28, 2017
It's always a pleasure coming into work at Lindt, because I know it's going to be a great work day from the beginning. The work environment exceeds anything I've known in the short few years I've been a working citizen.
Pros
Friendly and helpful co-workers
Cons
Nothing to mention
Excellent Company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North Conway, NHApril 27, 2017
I loved my job at Lindt Chocolate I'm a very hard worker and with always go above and beyond for any company i work for. I left due to the lack of respect from my District Manager . I helped relocate the new store worked over time each week hired the new team trained them. I have trained 3 managers for that company.

Want to know more about Lindt & Sprüngli?

Ask a question
Good work, bad management
Associate Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHApril 3, 2017
The work at this company is usually top notch, but there are challenges with the overall management, especially in the marketing department. Unfortunately, the culture has become extremely hierarchical and there is not a sense of empowerment and ownership.
Great company fun work
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 31, 2017
This is a really good company to work for if you are looking a part time merchandising position. The management is very easy to communicate with and very open to your input.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Multicultural
Materials Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHMarch 20, 2017
Fantastic management to work for and beside. Many cultures working side by side. Saddened to leave to relocate to another state because I felt this was my last job until retirement.
Pros
Free Choc!
Cons
Can't work more than 12 hrs a day.
Always 6 steps behind
Chocolate Advisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 18, 2017
Lindt can be a great company but they need to work on hiring better upper/senior management in their corporate world. Many store managers are bad hires and end up costing the company more while the company continuously blames its employees for its mishaps and mistakes
A preparing and enriching job with steady workload
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAMarch 13, 2017
Lindt chocolate is a good pathway to open up opportunities towards higher horizons and better jobs. You can reach being an ASM when you're just an associate which allows growth in numerous ways. The company and job prepares you and gives you the tools needed to better yourself as a person and a worker. Although most of the stores are slower during the summer time and beginning of the year, the company constantly keeps you on task and working and achieving things in the store even if sales are low. During the holidays, volume in the store can quadruple and force you to be fast and efficient while still providing quality customer service and putting a smile on people's faces hoping to see them again in the future. Although it can have its faults like all jobs do, I've been happy and content with my position in Lindt.
Pros
Good workplace, easily paced, quick to learn, accommodating days off, reasonable PTO, company is friendly and welcoming
Cons
Wage doesn't change much, division between corporate offices and work force
Good and helpful staff.
Chocolate advisor (Current Employee) –  Riverhead, NYMarch 10, 2017
The staff is fun to work with and easy to get long with. All with personalitys that fit so well together. A fun group of girls to work along side. Easy to get along with inside work as well as outside.
Great Place to work
National Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHJanuary 11, 2017
Great company, Great people, Great work environment, open and fair to its employees, management very approachable, great chocolate products for its consumers
Can only speak for one department - QA
QA (Current Employee) –  Stratham nhJanuary 9, 2017
The people i work with are all fine people. No one in the department is advanced or promoted. The director of the department is a two faced lunatic that has her boss snowed completely. She's the only one with a voice. She's insecure and will make sure you are not taken seriously. She's a genius and everyone else is in grade school.
Pros
the coworkers are great
Cons
workers are not taken seriously
Good...need better management
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Riverhead, NYOctober 31, 2016
Great working there. Customers are wonderful and so are the workers. Just the management needs to get stronger. Wish that we could get compensated for the good work we do
calm and clean place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHOctober 24, 2016
evrything is always clean and looks new and workers are not stressed at all because work is fun . we have to work with the machine all day as a team. we moved palet jack a, always maintaining everything safe and organized .The harest part of the day is when we have to clean up the machines under and over .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lindt & Sprüngli. Our community is ready to answer.