Lineage Logistics Employee Reviews

Good place to work if you can handle the hours and work
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Quincy, WANovember 2, 2016
You can make a lot of money fast at Lineage in Quincy WA if you're willing to put in the hours. The work is hard at first but becomes easier. When you start you'll be tying 3 ropes on each pallet with "racks" on them. All day. 8-12 hours a day. Slowly you'll get on a lift more and soon go to it full time depending on who quits and if they hire more dock labors or not. Definitely able to advance. 30 min lunch and 15 min breaks every 2 hours. The freezer is cold, darn cold but they give you gear to help. Management if just like any company, sometimes lack luster. BUT you rarely deal with them so it's not so bad. You'll start on day shift then after training they move you to an off shift and there you basically wait your turn to go back to days. Not a bad place overall.
Pros
Good pay, nice coworkers
Cons
Long hours, dont know until friday of youre going to work weekends
Good workplace
Loader/Unloader/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CADecember 7, 2016
Good quality work, friendly people,good raises, management is very dedicated and they have a good leadership.I recommend this warehouse to and logistics company.
Hard labor position very stressful
Responsibilities where being second lead (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAAugust 5, 2016
Very busy warehouse they go over safety rules every day and tell you how to properly work.Management expects for more number even if you're working already at your highest peak. Coworkers need to learn how to do team work rather than slacking off all day. The hardest park of the day was to make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to do and make sure they are doing more working and less talking yet at the same time making sure we have our done inventory number up where they have to be.The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out to go home.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
manager would work with my school schedule
Productive and positive environment
Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 4, 2017
Family oriented, positive individuals, all about integrity, very helpful and management is very knowledgeable, they love to see young people reaching for higher opportunities.
Pros
Monthly BBQs, yearly steak outs, full benefits
Cons
short breaks
A difficult environment to work in.
2nd Shift Production Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 30, 2016
I worked an internship here during my undergrad and learned invaluable skills. However due to the hours and environment, I had to seek opportunities elsewhere.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Cold storage, long hours, high turnover
Management will say one thing but do another
Case Picker (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 11, 2017
Everything will be fine and good until you get hurt on the job. While in orientation they do not tell you everything you need to know until it is too late. Even when you are sick and throwing up all over the place and the supervisor send you home you get .5 of a point and if you do not come in the next day with a doctor's note you get a full point instead of being excused from work, management told me is this is the reason why everyone loses their jobs and it is just sad and pathetic on how they are not understandable of these things. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone at all.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, HR is horrible
Horrible Management, very untrustworthy
Maintenance Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ILDecember 28, 2016
They tell you what the expectations are and when you do it they are never satisfied or they change it, they have no direction and the top Management has little to no experience on how to connect with team members. The people in the plant are worked way too much, too many dropped or late loads and Management does not care about regulatory issues only about looking good. They have a long way to go before they get where they need to be. This is not a Company I would recommend to maintenance people as their wages don't even meet the area's pay scale.
Pros
leaving the facilty
Cons
way too many to list
Great work place and pay
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Othello, WADecember 26, 2016
Management is excellent, and the work in general is a great work environment to work at. The pay matches the amount of work you put in so you always feel a valued employee of lineage
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Bonuses
Advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  FLOctober 3, 2016
There are advancement opportunities but is a newer company still trying to find it's way. Perhaps in a few years it may be a better place to work but they still have a long way to go for employee retention.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
management
Safety lunch every month we are accident free.
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quincy, WAJanuary 6, 2017
Fun place to work, but it is very cold. You will be in the cold for a long time. You get a chance to be part of one of the largest above ground refrigeration's in the western part of the states. We deal with three major customers. You get the opportunity to learn to operate a push-pull... truck loader and forklift. Busy environment and time does fly by.
Pros
Boot allowance every anniversary year, free freezer gear every other year.
Cons
Benefits are not the best
General Review of the place
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSSeptember 14, 2016
Management says one thing and do another. They act like you don't have a life outside work. Pay is good but they be messing up people checks. Teamwork is always preached but rarely shown.
Pros
Job security, pay
Cons
Cold, sucky management, teamwork somewhat sucks
Great Company and Employees
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CADecember 13, 2016
Productive and fun workplace. Learned how to work well with other and get things completed in a timely manner. great management team with good understanding in leadership. Good co-workers always willing to lend a helping hand vary team orientated environment. Lack of tools or equipment made job a lot harder to complete.Best part of the day was getting all task completed in a timely manner.
Pros
company lunches
Cons
healthcare
Safe and caring company
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 18, 2017
I really enjoy working here and enjoy the management. i worked with really good knowledgeable people. the hardest part of the job was sometimes there was more product that could fit on the truck and trying to figure out how to make it all fit.
Pros
paid 30 min lunches, wonderful Christmas parties, and random events during the year
Cons
The pay is not enough and for the amount of work there is.
Productive environment, fast paced
Fork Lift Operator/Distribution/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 1, 2016
Excellent company to work for. Looking to advance within my career. The most enjoyable part of my job is the teamwork and fast paced environment. Management is very understanding and willing to assist with goals.
Fun and Enjoyable work place
Traffic Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSAugust 30, 2016
Lineage Logistics was the best job I have ever had. It was the perfect job for me and I fell in love with it. Unlike other jobs the management staff was very friendly and understanding. As a traffic clerk I did not have to dress up. No we did not wear sweats, or pajamas, or anything revealing to work but we were comfortable in jeans and tennis shoes. It was very laid back and as long as you did your job you did not have to worry about management complaining about anything. I was free to be who I wanted to be as long as I was professional and got my work done.
Pros
Dress comfortably, friendly management, good pay and incentives
Cons
short lunch, working traffic alone with about 30 customers can stress you out
Productive company with lots of tonage
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Perry, GAMarch 17, 2016
Busy 12 hour work day.

I learned a lot about trucking, legality in trucking, SAP, CFS, USDA protocol and more importantly billing. Multi-taking in the highest regard. What company uses what in regard to product.

Management, they knew their job, the ins and outs of logistics. Easy to work with.

The hardest part for me was working 12 hours overnight, and the company being so small that there is not much room for advancement, due to the size of the company.

I enjoyed our rotating weekends.
Pros
Rotating weekends, and benefits after 90 days
Cons
Small company
It was the best job i ever had.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCJanuary 19, 2017
A typical day at work was fun and productive. I learned how to drive the pallet jack, docker, and a reach. The management was good but my supervisor was the best. The culutre was fun. The hardest part was a busy day. The most enjoyable part was the people.
work you to death
Operation Lead (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSNovember 17, 2016
if you like not having a life outside of work, this is the place to work. Never have enough employees always coming to work behind. just lowered everyones pay $2. salary didnt take a cut, there more responsible than the hourly team members
Pros
learned alot not self taught
Cons
mandatory 6 days, too many family working together
Not Organized
Case Picker (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 24, 2017
Stressful workplace, management doesn't care about their workers, unorganized, management doesn't help their workers out... for example, other co workers put fulls in the pick zone, and it hurts the case pickers, case pickers will tell the management and nothing will happen.
great place to work
FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSDecember 20, 2016
it was place where you can grow within the company lots of career opportunity to learn. Moving up in the company is the hardest part but you must have the passion
Pros
good hours
Cons
cold

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lineage Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.