Lineage Logistics Employee Reviews

Facility was family based and enjoyed environment.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VADecember 13, 2017
13 hour days learned many shipping and receiving procedures. Part of safety team. The team members at the facility were the best part of environment. The hours and never a sense of being appreciated by upper management was the worst part of the job.
Pros
family environment at facilty
Cons
long hours and unrealistic demands
Relaxed but heavy pace
Clerk/verifier/scale house/general labor (Current Employee) –  Rincon, GADecember 11, 2017
It's a great company but they dont pay you for what you know how to do or what they train you to do for them but they offer a raise ever 6 months. Overall good company
Terrible place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rincon, GADecember 10, 2017
The management has a horrible way of communicating their problems to the employees and chooses yelling over simply communicating it in an effective manner.
Benefits
Cons
Management, Hours, Environment
Great Management and Employees
Accounting Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNDecember 6, 2017
I loved the job and atmosphere just was not getting paid enough for what I was doing. Loved the hours, incentives and people that worked there. I learned a great deal to do with accounts Payable and payroll. The hardest part of the job was when the HR Manager was out I filled in for him.
Suportive and Happy Environment
Senior Maintenance Planner (Current Employee) –  Mira Loma, CADecember 4, 2017
This was my first experience as a Maintenance Planner. It consists of basic administration, communication and independent skills. I started as a temp and now I am a full time employee with benefits. I enjoy my job and am so thankful that this Company gave me a chance and believed in me.
Pros
Independent schedule
Cons
Get done with Tasks promptly
Overall This facility is decent to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSDecember 3, 2017
Typical day at Lineage (Edwardsville) is always chaos, for you never know what curve ball is coming next, but that's what keeps it interesting. So far I have learned that you have to fend for yourself and keep your head on a swivel. Management has quite the turnover since I have started, but getting better. The workplace culture has been worse, but seems to have a wave effect to it for it will get better at times and then fall back down. The hardest part about this job is getting a solid answer from anyone without them turning around and saying they didn't say that later on. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team I work with.
Pros
Excellent Insurance, compensation.
Cons
Almost cut throat, no accountablitity.
Good company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 3, 2017
Very good company to work for yet I think higher people then managers should take more time on with the regular employees have the suggestion boxes more secure to make sure management doesn't remove important feedback from the people that really do the work to make the company grow
Pros
Great company and benefits
Cons
Poor management and to much favoritism
Drug and alcohol workplace
Loader (Former Employee) –  Ottumwa, IADecember 1, 2017
OSHA needs to make a surprise visit. Everyday there is someone either high or drinking even leads came in drunk before. John Marley and Brecht the lead in AYS. That place is a joke and it is worse in conveyer. Don’t work there trust me.
Pros
none, zero, ziltch
Cons
Drug users, alcohol users, no team work
Productive and fast pace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Centralia, WANovember 30, 2017
Fast pace, but really relaxed. It was a great opportunity to take and I learned a lot. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a manufacturing job and doesn’t mind long hours.
Its a well ran warehouse
Picker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 27, 2017
I started doing turkeys for thanksgiving then to sanitation then to picker then was learning inventory. We worked alot bc it was by volume and couldnt leave until done and its 0° degrees.
Pros
Money hours and people
Cons
Too cold
Growing and Building
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 27, 2017
Lineage is a consolidation of many mostly formally independent companies. They are doing a wonderful job making all of these small companies into one large and successful organization.
Busy
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WANovember 25, 2017
Maintenance dept was very busy, older facility had alot of maintenance issues, along with the rolling stock and the refrigeration for warehousing, Lineage had bought this company and were running it int the ground laying off from 168 employees to 38.Supervisors were layed off last,
Pros
fast paced
Cons
Poor worker relationship with company
Productive place
Routing load planner (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CANovember 21, 2017
It was a very productive place to work at. Lineage is a third party company for Wal-Mart. I planned routed for three different DC's. I used Shortrec program.
Poor Safety and management
Picker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 19, 2017
Lineage is a very unsafe place to work. They favor most employees over others and they allow employees to work under the influence of controlled substances. Some of the managers are great but the floor leads are not good role models nor are they willing to help employees advance in there job.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management
fast paced work environment
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  riverside caNovember 14, 2017
Lineage logistics was a fast pace working, clean as I went. level picking, timed on picking as well on time with my trips. It was a place everyone helped as a team and worked all together when we needed to. The most challenging part of the job is keeping up our percentage number. what I enjoyed most was the fast pace environment.
Pros
provide food
Fast paced
Traffic Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KS 66111November 6, 2017
very fast paced work environment always meeting new people. have to be willing to adjust to the forever changing demands of the customers an carriers.
I would not recommendthis job
Clerk/Data entry (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 6, 2017
Very poor management, no training, a lot of office drama, expected to work long hours.
I learned quite a bit about the logistics of trucking and paper work required
It's A Okay Work Place
General Labor/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 6, 2017
Good Pay And A Friendly Environment. They Help Motivate You And Help You When You Need It. I Go To Work On Time And Stay Longer If Extra Help Is Needed
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Equipment
Lead Warehouseman (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ILNovember 5, 2017
Laid back atmosphere, small workforce, 3 months of busy season is fast paced. Manager easy to work for. Very safety conscious company and safety procedures strongly inforced.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Cons
Pay for insurance can be high to get best coverage.
Agua Mansa Order Filler
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Colton, CANovember 2, 2017
Great bunch of people to work with. Management is very comprehensive, very fair with their employees. I was orderfilling which was the position that pays incentive for working faster. Very easy to learn new job for those who want it. The only thing is they schedule long hours other than that this job offers a security and advancment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lineage Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.