General Summary: Working on daily invoicing, collections and adjustments to customer’s accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum protection of the company assets. Analyzes credit agency reports and evaluates bank and trade references to offer our customer’s the best credit line available for them.
- Analyzes and grants credit limits, and or changes in credit lines.
- Enforces credit lines granted to the customers, ensures the customer account balance doesn’t exceed the assigned credit limit.
- Mail invoices daily via email, fax or postal carriers.
- Reviews and sends out monthly statements to all customers with an account balance.
- Communicates with customers regarding past due invoicing, reconciliation items, and credit limit changes.
- Investigates complaints, accuracy of charges, and errors in customer accounts, and timely creates and applies required adjustments to customer’s accounts.
- Advises the sales department of pricing discrepancies, adjustments, credit holds, collection letter, and any collection issues in a timely manner.
- Evaluates and coordinates with the credit manager customer records and recommends that accounts be closed, credit limits changed, or sent to an outside collection agency based on payment history, purchase activity, credit reporting agency reports, and vendor/bank references.
- Maintains credit files and makes yearly updates to meet Company requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other
- Clear written and verbal communication.
- 10 key, excel, and use of different software packages-Net Suite is preferred.
- Good math skills.
- Familiar with general accounting practices.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate time management skills
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or some college.
- Must possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft applications (i.e. excel, word).
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and possess a “can-do” with customer service first attitude and take “ownership” of the accuracy of the customer accounts and the collections of those.
Indeed - 11 months ago