LingPerfect is a fast-growing language translation company in New York with the production office in Warsaw, Poland. LingPerfect provides professional services of specialized translation, linguistic consulting and advisory including a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning.
The Business Development Manager’s primary purpose is to bring in new sales to the organization, as well as, coordinate current sales efforts.
- Making contact with new and existing clients to develop and maintain the healthy working relationship
- Create effective approaches to closing new business
- Identify, qualify, develop, and close sales opportunities
- Respond to RFP’s, quotation requests and information requests in a timely manner
- Help generate a higher return on sales and marketing efforts
- Participate in trade shows and conferences
- Use CRM system effectively to develop a database for contacts and activities to drive
- Work with Project Managers and follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills
- Between 2-4 years of sales experience within translation industry
- Proven ability to successfully manage a portfolio of customer accounts
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the translation industry
- Experience within the Translation, Localization and Interpreting Industry
- Solid proven experience in a vertical industry e.g. Medical, Engineering, Finance, etc.