Linium Employee Reviews

Bioprocess Engineer designer consultant at STANTEC (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 1, 2017
Working with Linium was great. Management was assertive and considerate. The job assignment was very interesting and rewarding. Long hours but satisfactory. No complain.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
temporary
Good place o get your feet wet.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 30, 2017
Good place to get your feet wet but not much career advancement. Some very talented people work here but are definitely undervalued. Management needs to get their stuff together.
Great Temp Agency!
Verification Documents Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 6, 2017
Working for Linium is a decent job. The agency is fast to find a position within the Capital District. Definitely the best temp agency I have dealt with.
Hired for job that didn't exist
Unemployed former client (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 7, 2017
Linium will not properly vet your placement company nor job security. I was interviewed by both Linium and the placement company (direct hire), but I was dismissed after 3 weeks because there was little work to be done.
Good place to work.
Verification Document Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 8, 2017
Enjoyable place to work. Very nice people to work with and for. Worked at Maximus as a Document verifier. Good hours, good pay, worked around my needs.
No work life balance
SERVICENOW SOLUTION ARCHITECT / CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 16, 2017
No work life balance, on to many projects at the same time. Lack of communication between sales force and development team.
Coworkers were great
ServiceNow developer (Former Employee) –  Ligonier, INSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work was start the morning off with scrum meetings and technical review meetings to make sure the projects were moving forward. Then work throughout the day until the evening meetings to give progress reports.
The supervisors I worked with were very good and understanding.
My co-workers were great to work with. Always willing to help and ask for help if there was something I could help with.
The hardest part of the job was catching up in projects that had been going for months and were upside down.
The most enjoyable was when I helped bring a project that had been in the red for months to green status.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
contractor
It was a temp to hire position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 15, 2016
The company kept me until just prior to 6 months. I wouldn't recommend the company. My attendance record was perfect, I always looked for assistance with questions. Training was very limited.
Pros
appropriate parking and securtiy
Cons
rigid, unpersonal
The most enjoyable part of the job...
Staff Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 21, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is being a significant contributor in providing the best service to our patients and my colleges
Fantastic team in Albany
HR coordinator (Current Employee) –  AlbanyOctober 3, 2015
Overall had a positive experience from start to finish. Was able to secure temporary employment quickly while being kept up to date during each step of the process. Now that I am placed, the company still reaches out and follows up on how I am doing. Great way to gain employment when relocating to a new area. Ashlie was always helpful and a great source for questions.
Pros
Quick employment
Consumer Services Specialist
Consumer Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 22, 2015
I was assigned to the New York State of Health contact center. I would assist callers in completing applications for the affordable care act.
Temp Contract
Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colonie, NYJuly 10, 2015
My experience with Linium was an enjoyable one. I can't say I had any overtly positive things to say about them. I found the contract reached out to them directly and then circled back with Linium. My contract was great. Linium was fine.

I would recommend them only because I didn't have a bad experience.
I give linium the best review
rECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  gROTON, CTMarch 20, 2015
I have been working for Linium for about a year and a half.
The company that they placed me with is just dynamic. All the
employees are very professional and it is the best place to work.
I just wish that I could find a permanent part time position witht them.
Linium Staffing did a great job in placing me. I appreciate the opportunity to get back in the workforce. I just moved here and few years ago and I appreciate all they did for me. GREAT JOB.
Productive and fun place to work
Consumer Service Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 19, 2015
I enjoyed helping consumers apply for health insurance. I learnt how to use the medicaid data base to look up client coverage.
long days
Maximus Customer Service Specialist III (Current Employee) –  albany NYFebruary 23, 2015
long days. poor work life balance is not great. good pay but long hours. on phones all day might not be your thing. Coworkers dont talk to you much
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 14, 2014
Enjoy my days at work it has a comfortable environment that is welcoming.
Pros
Gathering Healthcare information
Cons
Short breaks
Wonderful!
Administartive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 20, 2014
I was placed in a temp job within a few weeks of contacting Linium and now have been offered a really great permanent full time job at the same place. Linium was very supportive throughout the process. They do a wonderful job of connecting qualified candidates to an abundance of employers they have contact with. Great experience overall.
Customer Service Specialist III
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 18, 2014
Assisting customers with NY health insurance. Checking the eligibility for NY residents with Medicaid and Child Health Plus. There is a lot of management available but sometimes it is too busy to assist all representatives, which leaves customers waiting for long periods of time. The greatest obstacle is the lack of support with answers in reference to problems with applications, or the actually system working.