Linium

Linium United States Employee Reviews

i GIVE LINIUM THE BEST REVIEW
rECEPTIONIST (Current Employee), gROTON, CTMarch 20, 2015
I have been working for Linium for about a year and a half.
The company that they placed me with is just dynamic. All the
employees are very professional and it is the best place to work.
I just wish that I could find a permanent part time position witht them.
Linium Staffing did a great job in placing me. I appreciate the opportunity to get back in the workforce. I just moved here and few years ago and I appreciate all they did for me. GREAT JOB.
Productive and fun place to work
Consumer Service Specialist III (Current Employee), Albany, NYMarch 19, 2015
I enjoyed helping consumers apply for health insurance. I learnt how to use the medicaid data base to look up client coverage.
long days
Maximus Customer Service Specialist III (Current Employee), albany NYFebruary 23, 2015
long days. poor work life balance is not great. good pay but long hours. on phones all day might not be your thing. Coworkers dont talk to you much
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee), Albany, NYDecember 14, 2014
Pros: gathering healthcare information
Cons: short breaks
Enjoy my days at work it has a comfortable environment that is welcoming.
Wonderful!
Administartive Assistant (Former Employee), Albany, NYOctober 20, 2014
I was placed in a temp job within a few weeks of contacting Linium and now have been offered a really great permanent full time job at the same place. Linium was very supportive throughout the process. They do a wonderful job of connecting qualified candidates to an abundance of employers they have contact with. Great experience overall.
Customer Service Specialist III
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Albany, NYAugust 18, 2014
Assisting customers with NY health insurance. Checking the eligibility for NY residents with Medicaid and Child Health Plus. There is a lot of management available but sometimes it is too busy to assist all representatives, which leaves customers waiting for long periods of time. The greatest obstacle is the lack of support with answers in reference to problems with applications, or the actually system working.

About Linium

Linium Staffing has the vision to look beyond the resume and consider qualities such as work style, leadership ability and character. – Read more