Link Tech Employee Reviews in United States

An environment where everyone wants to succeed
Field Tech (Former Employee) –  West Reading, PAMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work is everyone knows the duty they need to do and they do it to the best of there ability and i learned a lot from the manager each day.
Good Recruiting Agency
Infrastructure Manager Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2015
Good Recruiting Agency. This was my first time working with them. The overall experience was pleasant. People were nice and very helpful. I would definitely use them again. Enough said.
Fun People
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 29, 2014
great people to work with. company needs help. no room for growth or moving up. no benefits.
Pros
fun
Cons
no room for growth
Very Supportive, understanding and compassionate
Sr. Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 6, 2014
I enjoy working for Link. The staff is fair and understanding. I appreciate how the communication and support from the lowest person on the chain to the CEO. I cant thank them enough for what they have done for me.
Pros
open door policy and mean it.
Cons
just wish i could get paid more but compensation is fair.
Compliance Analyst
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NVNovember 25, 2013
Working for Link provided me an opportunity into the corporate word of gaming. I provided on-boarding to new employees which included attaining gaming licenses. My Excel skills were improved upon and used daily. My co-workers we easy to get along with, a true team atmosphere. I was sad when my contract ended with MGMRI but look forward to more career opportunities.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
contractors were treated differently then actual employees
Productive and Fun Work Place!
Inside Sales representative, or Broker (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 7, 2013
Management and co-workers were all very friendly and personable truly enjoyed working with them. I learned allot about sales, and definitely improved my skills. I loved the incentives and encouragement. The hardest part was one bad day, you would be on probation, and two bad days you would be dismissed. This stress can affect a person that is new to sales ability to sell. Especially if they are having abnormal difficulties such as finalizing a divorce, a newborn, and moving all at the same time.
Overall this is a good company, and nice place to work.
Pros
45 minute lunch, good pay, in good local for different lunch options, and great people.
Cons
job stability
Unethical and repugnant
Potential recruitee (Former Employee) –  Las VegasMay 15, 2013
Their recruiters are not to be trusted. I would advise steering clear of this firm. It would seem their objective is money, and not necessarily your (the recruitee's) well-being.
Pros
smiles dissemble motives
Cons
many
best consulting firm I ever worked for
Mechanical engineer (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaFebruary 16, 2013
This is a company who supports it's contractors and employees. The recruiter was thorough and knowledgable and the account manager helpful in my move. I have worked for them for over a year and all expenses were paid promptly. All paychecks were prompt and accurate. I have had bad experiences with pay elsewhere. I hope to continue to work for them for many years.
Management was also very accessible and open to helping. They seem to care about their workers.
Pros
great support, helpful in relocation, good benefits, prompt payment
Cons
benefits are expensive (but then they all are now)
Even if you're desparate for a job avoid this place like the plague!
Human Resources Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 19, 2012
This is a staffing/consulting company. The company is divided into internal and external employee's. Being an internal employee is the worst but an external consultant is not much worse. You will be treated like garbage and the upper management is usually the culprit. The benefits are terrible and extremely expensive unless your executive level or a lead to a new client. Policies are almost never adhered to and nepotism is rampant. DO NOT work for this company. If I could vote no stars I would.
Pros
you'll realize how not crazy you are, you'll appreciate your last job no matter how bad it was compared to this company.
Cons
more than i can list in this small area

Comment – February 16, 2013

Sounds like a disgruntled employee. The present HR coordinator is knowledgeble, especially about government contracting which requires documentation and process...lots of it. sounds like a disgruntled employee.

Strong company values, training
On Site Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 21, 2012
This was a temp-job that involved ensuring the deployment of the Wells Fargo system software installed successfully and was error-free at various Wachovia branches in the Metro-Richmond area.

I learned a lot regarding Information Systems Security and protocol during this time. I was responsible for running security checks, verifying employee log-in's worked, comforting overwhelmed employees during the deployment and being on stand-by in case of a systems failure.
Still Owed Pay
DB Dev (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVSeptember 4, 2012
They still owe me $1,700. They won't pay it. I learned to steer clear. You should too.
Cons
they don't pay
Good, steady workplace. Teamwork with co-workers.
Contractor/ Computer Engineer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 13, 2012
Able to become familiar with new software. Worked with individuals willing to share knowledge.
Pros
good work environment. room for growth/advancement.
Cons
lack of health benefits.
Infrastructure project management
Sr Infrastructure Project/Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 23, 2012
Strategic Planning ~ Business Development ~ IT Infrastructure Deployment

Results driven Information Technology Manager with over sixteen years experience in the strategic management and successful delivery of large scale, multi-million dollar internal and client facing programs.

Ability to create realistic project schedules and budgets, resolve critical path issues, set expectations, manage risks and deliver results consistently on time and within budget.

An excellent communicator and strong negotiator, capable of influencing at all levels of management, experienced in business process analysis and problem solving methodologies with ability to create accurate user requirements and design, develop, deploy and maintain critical technology infrastructure.
Pros
results driven
Cons
hate excuses