Link Tech Employee Reviews

got to see so many actors and actresses
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 22, 2017
On set on a typical day I would start by running basic errands for the team, and assist cast members to the right places. I would be setting up work stations and getting coffee. The hours were long, the varied based on how much got done for that day. That was the hardest part for me. I loved being around actors and actresses. Ive always wanted to be in the film industry so this was a foot in towards my dream job.
Pros
free lunches and overtime
Cons
short breaks, long hours
Life as a Recruiter
Recruiter/Administrative Assistant to VP (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 24, 2017
This company has allowed me to growing into a industry that I always wanted to learn about. I appreciate the challenges and the learning experiences they have allowed me to have!
Pros
Learning tools always available
Cons
Demanding career
Run don't walk. The company is a scam.
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2017
The company should not be in the business of technical recruiting. The recruiters don't have any technical knowledge. Nor does the CEO or the management team. They jobs they advertise are not real. The few clients they have do not respect Link Technologies. If you are not a family member then you don't have any opportunity to produce.
Pros
Office location is in Summerlin.
Cons
Run don't walk. The company is a scam.
Well... They tried...
PC Support Lead (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMarch 17, 2017
I was hired as a Support Tech Lead for the hospital for Nellis Air Force Base. In the short time I was employed, we completed mostly PC migration and imaging projects for several models of PCs and laptops throughout multiple departments. My coworkers were politically polarized and we would get into several debates but we mostly agreed on social issues. We always dropped everything to help each other and keep each other informed on changes. There was a kind of separation between the contractors and active duty personnel, but we tried as best as possible to work together to complete projects
Pros
Ridiculous freedom to complete projects, Cheap Breakfast (Full course for $3 or less), Majority of clients were friendly/helpful, Technology hardware was plentiful
Cons
Poor communication of changes, Slow to act on serious matters, Bureaucratic, Difficult to find resources, Must constantly perform security practices
Great bonuses
Marketing Consultant/Sales (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2017
The company has a great bonus platform. Management was awesome and knew how to motivate the staff. Overall a great place to work.
Placement services - recruiting
Business Analyst/Requirements Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 4, 2016
Link's team of recruiters are very knowledgeable of the industries they serve - gaming, IT security and completing assessments for diverse organizations in multiple states.
Short on management experience
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Aloha, ORJune 26, 2016
Management team needed to expand abit. Employee turnover rate was high and just when you thought you made a work friend they left and you had a new cubical mate.
nice people to work for
Help Desk Support (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2016
I liked the staff and they go that extra mile for you when it comes to getting more cash and getting you hired on full time. All in all the employees make it worth while to be part of a good team.
Pros
nice ladys to help you
Cons
will fire you if you dont produce
An environment where everyone wants to succeed
Field Tech (Former Employee) –  West Reading, PAMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work is everyone knows the duty they need to do and they do it to the best of there ability and i learned a lot from the manager each day.
Good Recruiting Agency
Infrastructure Manager Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2015
Good Recruiting Agency. This was my first time working with them. The overall experience was pleasant. People were nice and very helpful. I would definitely use them again. Enough said.

Want to know more about Link Tech?

Ask a question
Fun People
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 29, 2014
great people to work with. company needs help. no room for growth or moving up. no benefits.
Pros
fun
Cons
no room for growth
Very Supportive, understanding and compassionate
Sr. Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 6, 2014
I enjoy working for Link. The staff is fair and understanding. I appreciate how the communication and support from the lowest person on the chain to the CEO. I cant thank them enough for what they have done for me.
Pros
Open Door policy and mean it.
Cons
Just wish I could get paid more but compensation is fair.
Compliance Analyst
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NVNovember 25, 2013
Working for Link provided me an opportunity into the corporate word of gaming. I provided on-boarding to new employees which included attaining gaming licenses. My Excel skills were improved upon and used daily. My co-workers we easy to get along with, a true team atmosphere. I was sad when my contract ended with MGMRI but look forward to more career opportunities.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Contractors were treated differently then actual employees
Productive and Fun Work Place!
Inside Sales representative, or Broker (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 7, 2013
Management and co-workers were all very friendly and personable truly enjoyed working with them. I learned allot about sales, and definitely improved my skills. I loved the incentives and encouragement. The hardest part was one bad day, you would be on probation, and two bad days you would be dismissed. This stress can affect a person that is new to sales ability to sell. Especially if they are having abnormal difficulties such as finalizing a divorce, a newborn, and moving all at the same time.
Overall this is a good company, and nice place to work.
Pros
45 minute lunch, good pay, in good local for different lunch options, and great people.
Cons
Job Stability
Unethical and repugnant
Potential recruitee (Former Employee) –  Las VegasMay 15, 2013
Their recruiters are not to be trusted. I would advise steering clear of this firm. It would seem their objective is money, and not necessarily your (the recruitee's) well-being.

Pros
Smiles dissemble motives
Cons
Many
best consulting firm I ever worked for
Mechanical engineer (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaFebruary 16, 2013
This is a company who supports it's contractors and employees. The recruiter was thorough and knowledgable and the account manager helpful in my move. I have worked for them for over a year and all expenses were paid promptly. All paychecks were prompt and accurate. I have had bad experiences with pay elsewhere. I hope to continue to work for them for many years.
Management was also very accessible and open to helping. They seem to care about their workers.
Pros
great support, helpful in relocation, good benefits, prompt payment
Cons
benefits are expensive (but then they all are now)
Even if you're desparate for a job avoid this place like the plague!
Human Resources Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 19, 2012
This is a staffing/consulting company. The company is divided into internal and external employee's. Being an internal employee is the worst but an external consultant is not much worse. You will be treated like garbage and the upper management is usually the culprit. The benefits are terrible and extremely expensive unless your executive level or a lead to a new client. Policies are almost never adhered to and nepotism is rampant. DO NOT work for this company. If I could vote no stars I would.
Pros
you'll realize how not crazy you are, you'll appreciate your last job no matter how bad it was compared to this company.
Cons
more than i can list in this small area
Strong company values, training
On Site Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 21, 2012
This was a temp-job that involved ensuring the deployment of the Wells Fargo system software installed successfully and was error-free at various Wachovia branches in the Metro-Richmond area.

I learned a lot regarding Information Systems Security and protocol during this time. I was responsible for running security checks, verifying employee log-in's worked, comforting overwhelmed employees during the deployment and being on stand-by in case of a systems failure.
Still Owed Pay
DB Dev (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVSeptember 4, 2012
They still owe me $1,700. They won't pay it. I learned to steer clear. You should too.
Cons
they don't pay
Good, steady workplace. Teamwork with co-workers.
Contractor/ Computer Engineer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 13, 2012
Able to become familiar with new software. Worked with individuals willing to share knowledge.
Pros
good work environment. room for growth/advancement.
Cons
lack of health benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Link Tech. Our community is ready to answer.