LINK Employee Reviews

n
Chair (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLNovember 26, 2015
I do not understand why this form is asking me about Link. Link is a service organization that I am a part of at my school. This form does not make any sense.
Growing Company with lots of promise
employee (Current Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 19, 2015
Management doesn't micro-manage, professional atmosphere. The owner is supportive and has assembled a strong leadership team. The company has a diverse set of clients.
Fun place to work and start a career
Closing Manager for Purchase and Refinance (Former Employee) –  Moon Twp, PAOctober 9, 2015
I learned very fast at this company and enjoyed the rewards of hard work. I moved up the ladder quickly and learned a lot from my management team. I became a Team Leader in no time at all. I also learned a great work ethic at this company.
Pros
advancement
Cons
many people in an office
excellent example of aerospace fellowship.
Navy Engineering Secretary II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2015
This company gave me a starting chance as a "Temp" and I was determined to excell to a higher level of learning and staying with the company.
Pros
proud to call myself a former "singer/linker"
Not the best place to work for
Unemployment (Former Employee) –  WIFebruary 11, 2015
You are always a Temp,you won't ever make more then $9.00hr.They expect you do to all of your work plus other peoples jobs.They treat their employees like dirt.And when they are done with you they toss you out like dirt.They have no benefits what so ever! If you want benefits you have to pay out of your own pocket for it which is hard to do on $9.00hr even if you are single or have a family! They say you get a raise in a year but it's a lie,they have workers that have been there for a few years still getting paid at $9.00hr.I don't recommend any one trying to work there! Save yourself and look else where.
Hard working and fun enviroment to work in with the consumers
Developmental Instructor (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IADecember 2, 2014
Link was a good job, but just not the best job for me. I loved working with the consumers, they made me excited and ready to come into work everyday. Some of the things at Link I don't agree with, but I don't have too because not everybody or everything agrees. I loved my job and am looking for something similar to it.
Pros
pto, emt, and working with the consumers
Cons
short breaks, not enough appreciation towards the staff, strict, and not flexible
fun place everyone helps everybody
Lead Yard Checker/Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INApril 29, 2014
this is a great place to work if they ever hire anyone permanently
from the temp agency.
Pros
great place everyone help out
Cons
dont want to hire permanent employes
Excellent management and employee relationship.
Word Processor II (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAOctober 10, 2013
Management staff was excellent except they had a large turnover.
My co-workers were a great group of team players and always willing to help whenever needed.
My job was stressful at times due to urgent needs of customers.
Enjoyable part of my position was the overall kindness of others.
Pros
employee birthdays were celebrated with a carry-in luncheons.
Cons
rapid turnaround of management personnel was confusing at times.
Productive and interesting environment.
Sales & Marketing Associate/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAAugust 16, 2012
All marketing/administrative duties. Creating marketing incentives for sales representatives. Newsletters. Invoicing. I learned the marketing business. My manager was great! Co-workers were easy to get along with. Sending out marketing packets to all of our sales representatives across the United States. I enjoyed going to trade shows.
Pros
free products
Cons
short breaks and long hours

Want to know more about LINK?

Ask a question