LINK

LINK Employer Reviews

Hard working and fun enviroment to work in with the consumers
Developmental Instructor (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IADecember 2, 2014
Pros: pto, emt, and working with the consumers
Cons: short breaks, not enough appreciation towards the staff, strict, and not flexible
Link was a good job, but just not the best job for me. I loved working with the consumers, they made me excited and ready to come into work everyday. Some of the things at Link I don't agree with, but I don't have too because not everybody or everything agrees. I loved my job and am looking for something similar to it.
fun place everyone helps everybody
Lead Yard Checker/Dock Worker (Former Employee), Hammond, INApril 29, 2014
Pros: great place everyone help out
Cons: dont want to hire permanent employes
this is a great place to work if they ever hire anyone permanently
from the temp agency.
Excellent management and employee relationship.
Word Processor II (Former Employee), Reston, VAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: employee birthdays were celebrated with a carry-in luncheons.
Cons: rapid turnaround of management personnel was confusing at times.
Management staff was excellent except they had a large turnover.
My co-workers were a great group of team players and always willing to help whenever needed.
My job was stressful at times due to urgent needs of customers.
Enjoyable part of my position was the overall kindness of others.
wembley
Store Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGNovember 25, 2014
Cons: 45hors
I have commercial experience within numerous roles in both Retailing and Customer Service areas.
Suitable workplace
Office Manager and HR Coordinator (Current Employee), AlexandriaJuly 20, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: salaries are not suitable to the job duties
learning a lot of skills through the training plan delivered every year to the employees and the co-workers have high team spirit
Very good workplace
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Edinburgh, SCTMarch 29, 2014
Very good workplace. Learned a lot of valuable information.
A great place to work minimal supervision
Operations- Security Manager (Former Employee), Kabul, AfghanistanFebruary 14, 2014
The office was well oiled machine with everyone doing the assigned daily tasks and never to busy to go the extra mile and assist with mission requirements as they presented them selves.
A fun
TELESALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), londonFebruary 7, 2014
A fun temp job with a relaxed atmosphere with no job security
Productive and interesting work environment.
Software Development (Former Employee), AccraJanuary 22, 2014
I started out at link with no skill and experience. Yet by the time I was done I developed for myself through a constant desire to succeed a two skills that allows me to be flawless in my work.
Resourcefulness and ITERATION.
Marketing Assistant - (Online) (Former Employee), CairoDecember 18, 2013
• Working with internal and external sales & marketing teams to achieve successful execution of the marketing plan.
• Email marketing – list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, reporting.
• Writing online content.
• Communicating with clients.
• Working with internal marketing team and external suppliers to drive successful execution of – more... marketing plan
• Social Media -keeping the team aware of advancements/exploring social media opportunities, monitoring of activity, question answering, content creation, trend analyzing, issue resolving
• Assisting with content creation on our existing and new websites. – less
A busy out of town hairdressers
Hairdresser assistant (Former Employee), HuddersfieldJuly 1, 2013
THE LINK is a small hairdressers in the area of Huddersfield. I would start the day at 8 o' clock by making coffees and drinks for customers sweeping up and doing general house keeping duties i would also wash and blow dry customers hair if needed. I would finish around 5 o'clock. I learned how to wash hair properly and massage the scalp. My co-workers – more... were very friendly, helpful and very good to work with. The job was quite easy to learn and pick up so i wouldn't say there was anything hard about the job. the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. – less
workers get together for a b.b.q
petrol motor machanic/ machine operator (Current Employee), Dysart q.l.dFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: what ever perk come with the job is good
Cons: long hours it does not worry me . i can do long hours.
i am a early riser like to be at work on time , reliable, get on well with other always mined on tarsk. and if the job requires me to say back to finish the job i will do it. i am a clean tidy worker and work in a safe manner. their is nothing hard about any job its the way you approch it . the best results at the end of the day is getting in the job – more... done and being able to go home in one peace. i have no regrets with link corp and are ready to move on. – less
Friendly safety focused environment
Superviser (Former Employee), BMA BlackwaterNovember 18, 2012
Toolbox to tell everyone what was to happen. Pit inspections. Check all operators are happy with machinery. organise any maint needed. keep things running smoothly during shift.
The work place is very rural and the life is very simple..
Social Worker (Former Employee), Pangasinan and Las Pinas City PhilippinesSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: free transporation allowances
Cons: my working time is very flexible.
The office is open from 8 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday, but I told my client's to come and approach me anytime they want because I leave in the office.

The Management is very supportive to me especially that concerns about the needs of our clients. The programs are flexible and giving me so much training's and workshop's locally and abroad.

My – more... co-workers are very good we treat each other very well like a family with respect.

Several times I had to fight for the my client's especially concerning the right of a child. Because most of my clients are selling flowers', candies and news paper's on the street. Some people especially in the malls and the restaurants. The security guards hit the children with guns and harassed them physically, so I had to fight for them and go to the police authorities and filed for complain.

There are so many activities that we do for the whole year like, educational field trip, summer outings, self steam training's,christmas party and monthly meetings. But one of the very memorable moment for me is to attend graduation day for our clients, most especially our college students, because for me seeing my clients with diploma is the next step for there future and It is also part of my big accomplishment as a worker. During the Ceremony, I have big emotional feeling's more than the parents. – less
Boa empresa
Técnico de campo (Former Employee), Campinas, SPNovember 12, 2014
Pros: pagamento em dia.
Cons: salário pequeno devido a grande responsabilidade dos técnicos
Estava todos os dias cumprindo meus horários e obrigações, ambiente gostoso de trabalhar com a equipe educada e disposta a ajudar um ao outro.
spennede men ikke gøy
barna og ungdomsarbeider (Former Employee), Mysen, N01September 2, 2014
Pros: gratis te/kaffe
Cons: korte pauser, mye stress
Jobben i seg selv var god og spennende, men ledelsen var ikke gode. Mye urettferdighet og det var noen som ble satt høyere enn andre. Miljøet var ødelagt av baksnakking og det ga dårlig stemning. Den nye sjefen var dårlig. Vedkommende følte seg langt over alle de andre arbeiderne og ga ikke den respekten vi fortjente.
Empresa dinâmica com bom ambiente de trabalho.
vendedor (Former Employee), Ceilândia, DFMay 23, 2014
Pros: ambiente de trabalho.
Cons: não fornecia benefícios aos funcionários.
Adquiri experiência com vendas e o relacionamento com o publico consumidor e o conhecimento com pesquisas em produtos com qualidade e menor preço.
Empresa muito boa
Técnico em Instalação (Former Employee), Brasília, DFOctober 15, 2013
Pros: v.a
Cons: horario
Mão de obra valorizada funcionários satisfeitos,o que é diíicil e somente horário
EMPRESA INTÉRMEDIARIA
CONFERENTE LOGISTICO (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJAugust 14, 2013
Pros: muito boa a refeição
Cons: nao fornece vale refeiçao
SÃO EMPRESAS SERIAS QUE ESTÃO NO MERCADO A BASTANTE TEMPO QUE PODEM TER TODA CREDIBILIDADE PORQUE LHE DÃO OPORTUNIDADE MAS O MEU CONTRATO TERMINOU ............
un buen ambiente de trabajo mucho compañerismo
conductor (Current Employee), Rancagua, LIAugust 28, 2012
Pros: buenos bonos .para todos igual.siempre está depositado la fecha indicada
Cons: que cambien la ropa más seguido muy lenta
Una empresa que da la oportunidad de superarse .en tu trabajo.
Una empresa que puedes hacer cursos de capacitación
Compañeros con grandes valores