Are you passionate about your mobile device and apps? Check™ is an amazing service on mobile devices that allows people to monitor cash flow and spending and make payments all in one place. We have over 9M users and are a 4.5+ star application on both iOS and Android. The company is based in Palo Alto, California, has raised more than $49M of venture capital funding to date and is poised for great things.
The Check team is looking for an exceptional individual to join our IT team.
- 2-3 years of extensive experience with Linux systems administration
- 1-2 years of experience working with consumer facing production environments
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with open source applications, databases and configuration management tools
- Experience with Virtualization, specifically Xen and Hyv.
- Experience with monitoring software specifically Nagios.
- Knowledge with OS and network security (firewalls and system hardening).
- Scripting in Bash, VB, Ruby or other scripting languages
- Experience with supporting R&D developers
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, while meeting all timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Information Systems Technology or Computer Science – advantage
- Work as a part of a small global team maintaining a diverse 24/7 production environment that includes Linux, Java, MySQL, MS-SQL, Cassandra, Hadoop, Puppet and virtualization technologies
- Managing hundreds of servers across multiple Data Centers and network equipment including firewalls, switches and load balancers
- System administration responsible of all US office aspects (such as laptop installation – Windows7, MAC, printers, network, etc.)
- Installation and maintenance of Hardware and Software
- Be involved in deployment of applications on servers
- Maintain Dev, QA and Production environments
Indeed - 18 months ago
Link2Geek is a boutique Talent Search & HR solutions firm operating at the highest standards in recruiting IT professionals, senior VPs...