The Director of Strategic Accounts is responsible for building exceptional client relationships and developing sales within large enterprise organizations – from strategy to execution. In this role you will assist clients in connecting leadership programs with organizational strategy through the use of multiple delivery modalities. The ideal candidate will always seek to understand the client’s needs and goals and assist in crafting solutions best tailored to the need in order to create the most effective outcome.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, sales driven individual who has intense curiosity and passion for leadership. A highly motivated, self-starter who is determined to showcase their sales skills and drive client acquisition, development and retention through a strong consultative sales process.
- Managing and building existing client relationships
- Conducting presentations and key client meetings
- Assisting consultants with tactical delivery and organizational support
- Collecting customer and market feedback and tracking competitive offerings
- Driving both individual and regional team sales results
- Working collaboratively with consultants, fellow DSAs, Account Execs and business leaders to formulate client solutions
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 7+ Year track record of successful consultative sales
- Strong preference for those candidates with experience of selling Leadership and/or Consulting Services
Linkage works with leaders and leadership teams worldwide to build organizations that produce superior results. For over 25 years, we have delivered on this promise by aligning leadership, talent, and culture within organizations globally. We do this by providing consulting on leadership development and talent management topics and through our learning institutes, skill-building workshops, tailored assessment services, and executive coaching. Linkage is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts with operations in Atlanta, NewYork, San Francisco, St. Louis and outside the U.S. in Athens, Bangalore,Brussels, Buenos Aires, Hamilton, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Johannesburg, KualaLumpur, Kuwait City, Mexico City, Rome, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney,Vilnius.