LinkedIn Employee Reviews

disorganized place to work
SOC Operator (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 4, 2017
the left hand definitely does not know what the right hand is doing I like the work that I do but the company is merging and it is chaotic at this point.
Productive and fun place to work for.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 25, 2017
Working at LinkedIn has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. My colleagues and are are certainly spoiled with the amenities offered here but beyond that the connections that are fostered by the culture at LinkedIn are incomparable.
Fun Place to work with great benefits
Global Customer Operations (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2017
LinkedIn has created a great culture for their employees. It's fun, laid back and has great benefits from free lunch everyday, breakfast on fridays, and an array of snacks/drinks.
The best place to start your career
Data Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 5, 2017
LinkedIn has so much to offer. It is a great place to start a career especially right out of college. The management there is amazing. I love the culture and the environment LinkedIn has. It's more about teamwork than a boss in a separate office. I absolutely loved my team lead. She was everything anyone could ever ask for. She was helpful and supportive in every aspect, whether it was life or work.
Pros
Free Meals, Free Games, Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Job Security, Promotions
International team and great culture
Enterprise Account Executive (Current Employee) –  DublinDecember 6, 2016
LinkedIn EMEA HQ is great international team of professionals, great opportunity to touch different cultures, markets as well as open and honest envirionment.
Great Benefits, good company. A lot of your experience depends on what team you are on.
Software Engineer, UI Focus (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CADecember 1, 2016
I started working for LinkedIn about 15 months ago. My onboarding wasn't as thorough as I would have liked.

There are lots of smart people who I work with and overall the culture is pretty good. I have found that work-life balance has been a little harder to achieve than I'd like, but overall moving across the country to work for LinkedIn has been a positive experience.
Great culture, employees and a perfect place to take your career to higher elevations
Finance Manager, Global Sales Org (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 18, 2016
- Work hard / play hard sort of environment
- Great coworkers, everyone works hard to achieve company's objectives
- The missions we are on is crystal clear from CEO down.
- The best part about LinkedIn are the people / talent.
It's the best place you'll ever work, but watch out
Operational Excellence Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2016
You can be the top performer in all areas and get a rating of "exceeds expectations" at each review, and still get laid off. They tout their "culture and values" but do not really exercise them.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch, snacks, drinks; unlimited paid vacation for salaried employees, in addition to 1 week paid time off over Christmas as well as July 4th.
Cons
Can't be trusted
No comments to add right now - will add later
Test Engineer/Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 26, 2016
No comments to add right now - will add later. Just to say in brief - great place, great teams and friendly environment. Good work-life balance
Very talented individuals-very competitive
Relationship Manager-Talent Solutions (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 24, 2016
Great place to work, awesome people, compensation is on the lower end but off set by unbelievable perks. No longer a start up, becoming very corporate.
Vp of Business Development
VP of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDSeptember 21, 2016
My main job is running the Marketing/Sales Staff. I also travel and find key new locations for the owners of the company.
I work hand in hand with the Director of Operations for each sister clinic.
Pros
I love leading a sales team, I take this personally developing new careers out of each and every staff member
Na
Technology Sourcing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 13, 2016
Great company to work for but need to work on hiring contractors and keeping people that have really added a lot of value to the company in genera.
Great Place
Marketing Solutions, Account Executive III (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2016
I was a part of incredible change in the recruitment and advertising landscape, really appreciated the opportunity to do so for almost 6 years. I feel like the sr executive leadership has a fantastic vision and mission.
Never worked here
HBO, Paramount, Hallmark, Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 17, 2016
I don't know why indeed is making me review linked in, I never worked there and I'm not sure their algorithm for reading resumes works properly. I would
Good
Laboratory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2016
Start up that grew to a multimillion dollar company. Good environment. Low turn over rate, located in the heart of medical center. Free parking. Benefit package.
Enjoy assisting people whom have disabilities.
Direct Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Liberal, KSAugust 2, 2016
Link takes the security of their clients very serpious. This company is also willing to train those who have no previous experience and have a flexible schedule.
Pros
Set hours, lunch breaks and great clients.
Cons
Pay rate and scheduling of pay day.
If the things are taken carefully;
buy linkedin endorsements (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 27, 2016
it might grow greatly through Linkedin Connections, Followers and endorsements of skill. Focus on your own skills, expertise and demonstrate yourself personally. If you think that your connection or endorser has not revealed something that was valuable, then you can always recommend them to state it. The endorsee will be able to see those skills on your profile. http://buylinkedin.com/
Pros
The endorsee will be able to see those skills on your profile.
Cons
short
Productive and Exciting Place to Work
Senior Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2016
Great organization, amazing perks and benefits. Generally speaking the people that work here are some of the best in the business and of very high caliber. Leadership / Management was often inexperienced and or lacked longterm vision.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Gym, Benefits
Cons
Disorganization
Safe, productive and efficient workplace that has a family feeling and setting.
Quarry Manager (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GA. 30180May 16, 2016
Every day was a learning experience. That's what I loved most about my career. I am a very good manager of people and look forward to helping each employee grow and improve every day. I consider co-workers as family. The hardest part of the job is letting someone go/firing someone. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing each day safely, productively and with a short term and long term plan that the team has communicated.
Pros
Helping employees grow and work safely.
Cons
Extreme temperatures.
Social Media Recruitment Solutions
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  delhiMarch 27, 2016
Working here as sales manager. Role involves,
- finding prospects in the market
- fixing meetings with the decision makers and influencer
- meeting customers and understanding their business objectives and challenges
- Proposing LinkedIn Solutions
- Closing deals

Learned concept sales, collaboration with team and cross functional partners globally and owning your own business.
Pros
lunch, health and wellness, flexible timings
Cons
poor comp, poor work culture, management not employee friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LinkedIn. Our community is ready to answer.

Indeed Prime: Apply to 100 top tech companies with 1 application

100% free. Land your dream job and get $2k. Interested employers will reach out with salary and equity upfront.

Learn more about Indeed Prime