LinkedIn Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and Exciting Place to Work
Senior Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2016
Great organization, amazing perks and benefits. Generally speaking the people that work here are some of the best in the business and of very high caliber. Leadership / Management was often inexperienced and or lacked longterm vision.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Gym, Benefits
Cons
Disorganization
Safe, productive and efficient workplace that has a family feeling and setting.
Quarry Manager (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GA. 30180May 16, 2016
Every day was a learning experience. That's what I loved most about my career. I am a very good manager of people and look forward to helping each employee grow and improve every day. I consider co-workers as family. The hardest part of the job is letting someone go/firing someone. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing each day safely, productively and with a short term and long term plan that the team has communicated.
Pros
Helping employees grow and work safely.
Cons
Extreme temperatures.
Social Media Recruitment Solutions
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  delhiMarch 27, 2016
Working here as sales manager. Role involves,
- finding prospects in the market
- fixing meetings with the decision makers and influencer
- meeting customers and understanding their business objectives and challenges
- Proposing LinkedIn Solutions
- Closing deals

Learned concept sales, collaboration with team and cross functional partners globally and owning your own business.
Pros
lunch, health and wellness, flexible timings
Cons
poor comp, poor work culture, management not employee friendly
Good Working Enviroment
Physical Securityt (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 24, 2016
Linkedin culture is very positive and cordial. Everyone is very helpful in creating a stress free enviroment. It is a joy to come to work
Pros
free lunch and beer for peers
Cons
Contract work
Fast Pace, Fun, Productive Workplace
Mobile Infrastructure Intern (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 19, 2016
Resolved mobile device tickets using Service Now ticket software to fulfill LinkedIn employee needs and challenges.

Manage Linkedin's mobile device assets.

Friendly co-workers that are open and willing to help out others.

Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast pace environment.

Most enjoyable part of working at Linkedin is coming in to work and being welcomed by everyone.
Pros
Free Food!, Friendly Colleagues
Awesome Place
Receptionist Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2016
By far 1 of the best companies I have ever worked for.

The perks are Awesome.

Employees work together to help each other succeed.

Management works with the team.
Fun Place to Work
Global Security Control Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 13, 2015
Great Place to work. Great People. Nice environment with gyms to workout. Lots of food Healthy Breakfast Lunch & Dinner.
Pros
Lots of Food & Healthy Snacks
Excellent Company with Great Culture
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 19, 2015
LinkedIn is an awesome place to experience. It has a lot of perks, and there is a lot of support for your growth. It is a larger company, which makes movement difficult. With that said, in my experience, if an opportunity is not open here, LinkedIn managers, will help you find the next play that will set you up for success. There are no dead ends.
Pros
Tons of perks
Cons
...too much food?..too much swag?
What I've learnt
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 11, 2015
I had a good insight into the one of the most popular social network companies and saw how they dealt with big data. It was awesome!
Amazing benefits and Corporate Culture
Product Technical Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 29, 2015
LinkedIn is an amazing company to work for, you are encourage to take intelligent risks.

My co-workers are amazing everybody works together to achieve the company goal.

It is a fast paced company, so be prepared to be on your toes all the time. Work/life balance is dependent on everyone but the company always has events and encourages their employees to have that balance.
Pros
Free food, great benefits
Cons
Not all departments have the same culture
Short but sweet
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 23, 2015
Worked as a contractors for a 4 week project and found the team to be very energetic and intelligent, and the company culture to be supportive and and fun.
Great Company
Recruiting Associate (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 9, 2015
I came to LinkedIn on a 3 month contract that ended up being extended a full year. Unfortunately there was no headcount to keep me. I would love to come back someday and work for LinkedIn again.
Pros
Free food, amazing onsite amenities
Cons
Not as transparent as they say
Great culture with simply the best people
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 5, 2015
Company as whole is great to be apart of. The culture is one that is considerate and nurturing to their employees. They are a company that really focuses on their employees and their ability to maintain that is incredible.
Pros
free lunches, gym classes, shuttle services
Cons
n/a
Productive and Collaborative workplace
HR (Current Employee) –  New York CityJuly 21, 2015
Down to earth team, they demand integrity, cooperation, and results, but make sure that everyone has fun on the way.
Excellent place to work
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Productive and very Friendly work Enviornment
Project Manager - Events- Intern (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 20, 2015
Working at LinkedIn has truly been very rewarding, the culture there is truly amazing. Everyone there is friendly, willing to help others out, although it's a fast pace company everyone knows how to make someone feel at home. LinkedIn is Great!
Pros
Free Lunch, inDay's, Transformation grants
Cons
Internships are not long enough.
Great culture of transformation
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CaliforniaJuly 8, 2015
I have been working at LinkedIn for about 10 months now. I love my team and have learned so much from having worked with them. At LinkedIn, we aim to create avenues in which people can transform their lives.

In my role as a Recruiting Coordinator, I have received opportunities to explore my interests and desires outside of my day-to-day role and own projects. My manager has been very supportive of my career development and personal goals. We have a fantastic culture and I would encourage any one who is interested in bettering themselves to apply.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and dinner, great fitness programs, amazing transparency between operational levels.
Cons
Entering a period of hyper-growth, leading towards more specialization roles and less rapid career-advancment.
Great benefits but poor middle management
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 29, 2015
Though its known for great work/life balance and you get great benefits,great food and interact with friendly, smart co-workers, the work/life balance part does not really hold true if you have a bad manager. There is a side to this company that really needs to improve - it has really inexperienced middle level management and almost no accountability for the manager - they can pretty much do what they want and no one holds them accountable. Unfortunately, your life can be difficult at LinkedIn if you have a bad supervisor. Upper management is great though. Investigate prospective manager and team thoroughly before accepting an offer.
Pros
Free lunches, lots of social activities on campus, Hack days, freebies, great leadership team
Cons
Not much work/life balance, ineffective communication within teams and supervisors, some groups operate in silos, unrealistic expectations and timelines
Productive and helpful colleagues.
Software Engineer in Testing Intern (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 12, 2015
Awesome place to work at. Helpful and smart colleagues. Nice location, Bang opposite Google. Wide campus and free bicycles to go from one building to another in the campus.
Pros
Free Lunches, Kitchens open full day
Forward-driven company with an energetic culture to connect and communicate effectively
PlusOne Dance Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 24, 2015
I have been at LinkedIn for just over a year now. My current position is a Dance Fitness Instructor for the Health and Wellness program, that is now managed by Plus One. Since I have been working at LinkedIn, I have received nothing but a welcoming and energetic experience. I am impressed by the Health and Wellness Program's initiative to take care of the health of the company's employees by providing creative dance and fitness classes. This is where I have been able to find my opportunity to connect with the many employees at LinkedIn. I have found it efficient to communicate with management, receiving prompt responses to any questions or concerns. The communication is well organized, keeping all instructors knowledgable of the program's progress.

One of my most enjoyable experiences was when I initiated a choreographed dance fitness video for the Health and Wellness Department. Through diligent communication I was able to get employees to participate in the video to represent our team. The Health and Wellness team fully supported our video. It is through these opportunities that I find LinkedIn's culture to be forward-driven and supportive of the employee's well-being.
Pros
Free meals, access to fitness facilities and health and wellness programs
High Tech
Testing Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 9, 2015
High tech, Good place to work
Good benefit,free gym, free food, free drink
Great place to learn, the training system in Linkedin is good

4.3