LinkedIn Employee Reviews

Productive and very Friendly work Enviornment
Project Manager - Events- Intern (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch, inDay's, Transformation grants
Cons: Internships are not long enough.
Working at LinkedIn has truly been very rewarding, the culture there is truly amazing. Everyone there is friendly, willing to help others out, although it's a fast pace company everyone knows how to make someone feel at home. LinkedIn is Great!
Great culture of transformation
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Mountain View, CaliforniaJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Free breakfast lunch and dinner, great fitness programs, amazing transparency between operational levels.
Cons: Entering a period of hyper-growth, leading towards more specialization roles and less rapid career-advancment.
I have been working at LinkedIn for about 10 months now. I love my team and have learned so much from having worked with them. At LinkedIn, we aim to create avenues in which people can transform their lives.

In my role as a Recruiting Coordinator, I have received opportunities to explore my interests and desires outside of my day-to-day role and own projects. My manager has been very supportive of my career development and personal goals. We have a fantastic culture and I would encourage any one who is interested in bettering themselves to apply.
Productive and helpful colleagues.
Software Engineer in Testing Intern (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, Kitchens open full day
Awesome place to work at. Helpful and smart colleagues. Nice location, Bang opposite Google. Wide campus and free bicycles to go from one building to another in the campus.
Forward-driven company with an energetic culture to connect and communicate effectively
PlusOne Dance Fitness Instructor (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Free meals, access to fitness facilities and health and wellness programs
I have been at LinkedIn for just over a year now. My current position is a Dance Fitness Instructor for the Health and Wellness program, that is now managed by Plus One. Since I have been working at LinkedIn, I have received nothing but a welcoming and energetic experience. I am impressed by the Health and Wellness Program's initiative to take care of the health of the company's employees by providing – more... creative dance and fitness classes. This is where I have been able to find my opportunity to connect with the many employees at LinkedIn. I have found it efficient to communicate with management, receiving prompt responses to any questions or concerns. The communication is well organized, keeping all instructors knowledgable of the program's progress.

One of my most enjoyable experiences was when I initiated a choreographed dance fitness video for the Health and Wellness Department. Through diligent communication I was able to get employees to participate in the video to represent our team. The Health and Wellness team fully supported our video. It is through these opportunities that I find LinkedIn's culture to be forward-driven and supportive of the employee's well-being. – less
High Tech
Testing Automation Engineer (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 9, 2015
High tech, Good place to work
Good benefit,free gym, free food, free drink
Great place to learn, the training system in Linkedin is good
Results driven company
Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no work from home
Co-workers are outstanding-folks really want to see you succeed. People work hard but do so voluntarily. Very positive environment, you feel like an owner and have the ability to make an impact.
Great Place to Work
Collaborative environment
Novel Purpose
Fun and Productive workspace
Data Science Intern (Former Employee), Mountain ViewNovember 4, 2014
Summer I spend at LinkedIn was one the best work experience I have so far. People are helpful and friendly.
Test Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAOctober 6, 2014
Co-workers are nice, opportunities to learn new skills. Testing org overall is most hardworking set of folks in the org always meeting the demands of the business
Relaxed California based company
Enterprise Support Provisioning Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMay 23, 2014
LinkedIn embraces the culture what most tech companies in California have. The work hard - play hard mentality.
Linkedin is a great place to work!
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Mountain ViewMay 4, 2014
I learnt a lot working on some cutting edge technologies! I enjoyed working there.
amazing place to work
Strategic Accounts Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free lunch, great people
Cons: okay pay scale
loved this company. Best place to work EVER. Awesome team environment
Productive & fun workplace
Trust & Safety Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 6, 2013
Enjoyable place to work with great co-workers, great benefits and wonderful perks.
I highly Recommend LinkedIn - Great Company!
Sr. Admin Assistant (Contract Assignment) (Former Employee), Mount View, CAAugust 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches, foods, workshops, great corporate communication
Cons: commute
The Company has many offers and keeps the employee involved and Corporate communication is always available.
Great Place
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAAugust 21, 2013
Great organization with an amazing culture and wonderful mission.
Great company culture and benefits
Manager, Global Operations (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMay 23, 2013
Pros: benefits, pay, perks
Cons: work/life balance, expectations for people leaders
Love LinkedIn! A great place to work, grow and learn. A company that's highly diversified, global and a leader in the social media domain for professionals.
Seeking a permanent or a contract position..nice work environment,,
Senior Project manager and Business Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2013
Seeking a permanent or a contract position...nice work environment,,
Great Company
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAOctober 8, 2012
Pros: good benefits and culture
Cons: n/a
Excellent Benefits, great culture, lots of potential. Fast paced yet they often found time to do fun activities. Free food, salary reviews, great co-workers, etc.
Fun place, great environment
Global Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 24, 2012
Pros: free lunch, flexible schedule
Cons: little room for advancement, not easy for "new" people
I enjoyed my time at LinkedIn. With free food everyday and free snacks, everyone puts on the "LinkedIn 15". It's a great company that values their employees. The coworkers are fantastic, nothing like working with inspiring people every day.