LinkedIn Employee Reviews

Confidential (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 31, 2017
LinkedIn is an amazing place to work in any role. You will literally be surrounded by the smartest people you've ever worked with which will help you to become better in your career.
Good overall culture but beware of the team you are on
Sales Strategy & Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 26, 2017
Get the opportunity to work with really bright people but analytical teams tend to have much longer working hours. Otherwise the benefits are great and you will definitely learn a lot.
I love Long Fence!
Senior Leader, Senex Registry (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 9, 2017
This place is great...the people are excellent and the leadership allows you freedom and autonomy. Never, have I felt belittled, punished or micromanaged.
Collaborative work environment with multiple avenues for growth
Account Manager, Tech Industry (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 1, 2017
LiknedIn provided a great opportunity to grow as an account manager and sales professional, as well as great clients to help grow their businesses - I would recommend the role!
Great pay, but many changes to the culture and workplace vibe.
Parnterships (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Saw terrific opportunity early in my tenure but then it got incredibly competitive, cut throat and political as the company grew quite large. That's really the gist of it.
awesome
assist them (Former Employee) –  onlineSeptember 8, 2017
LinkedIn is great! makes my life a whole lot easier to connect with people etc. I haven't worked for LinkedIn, i am simply a user, where i connect with high up people and source candidates to match jobs that we have
A great place
Talent Acquisition Advisor Mexico (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 7, 2017
A great place to work, with strong values, commitment to perform.
The work environment is easy going task oriented with strong possibilities for career development
A great experience where I have Professionally grown.
Accounts Payable Analyst - Payments Processing (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 7, 2017
Typical day starts at 6:30am where I respond and read emails.
Create payment batches for Employee Expense reimbursements and Supplier payments scheduled for the day.
Reach out to concerned teams and requestors to help resolve any payments that are due but are on system holds.
Learned a great deal about work enhancements & enjoyed doing system testings.
Fun days as well as Flexi-hours provided to help maintain work/life balance.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.Free Snacks & Drinks. Flexi Hours. Health benefits & related Perks.
Cons
Outsourcing.
Never worked here
Regional Recruiter/Marketing (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTAugust 27, 2017
Never worked here, not sure why this is being asked? So I'm fillling it out so I can get my awesome resome posted. I need to look into Linkin though. On my job hunting list! :)
Amazing place to work!
Campaign Manager, Marketing Solutions (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 22, 2017
LinkedIn has a great work culture that integrates peers and makes sure that you also get to have a good time at work - while you work! They want you to be the best version of you - they truly care about their employees' happiness.
Pros
Free lunch, great health care
Very relaxed environment
Director of Security (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 18, 2017
Great location, perks, good people! Linkedin provides an atmosphere that allows you to stay on point and be productive. They provide excellent meals, snacks, and healthy treats!
Excellent workplace
Senior Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 17, 2017
Great company to work for. Surrounded by innovative people. You must work hard to get where you want to go. Best food in town, wonderful barista, and great snacks.
Productive Work Environment
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 16, 2017
Working for LinkedIn was a really great experience. The work life balance was great and the team that I worked for was awesome. They offered free breakfast and lunch which is awesome. The flexibility to work at different office locations was also great.
Pros
Free Lunch
Has its ups and downs
Global Events Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 7, 2017
Pros: People super invested in the company and their jobs, transparency, unlimited time off, free food, understanding managers.

Cons: Underpaid, overstressed, overworked.
Great Oppertunity
AV/VC Support Engineer - L2 (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 2, 2017
Linkedin is a great opportunity and very easy laid back place to work, all the managers are great and people in general are great. Linkedin has a lot to offer for new comers and a lot of opportunity to grow for any level employee.
Pros
Free food
Cons
None I can think of
Barely got hired
Legal Contract Clerk (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 18, 2017
Just got hired so don't have much feedback yet.
Simply adding words to get to the minimum characters that I need to pass this stage that for some reason I need in order to move on to the next page.
Pros
Dont know yet
Cons
Dont know yet
Great Company
Credit and Collections Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 11, 2017
LinkedIn has a great culture and benefits. A lot of smart people work here and I have enjoyed my time here. I would definitely recommend LinkedIn to my colleagues.
Standard Tech Culture
Sales Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2017
LinkedIn has the standard tech culture that defies traditional, conservative professional culture. No dress code. Employees skateboard, play around, etc in the middle of the work day. There's food everywhere, etc. I didn't have that positive of an experience because I didn't fit into the culture well. It was too much fun (never thought I would say this). Also it wasn't diverse. They claim they want you to bring your full self to work; however, they more so want you to bring their interpretation of what your full self should be to work.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Alcohol, Very Social
Cons
Too Social, Lacks Diversity, Forces Culture, Boys Club
excellent workplace a lot of interaction and a lots of fun
Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 11, 2017
i get to talk to so many people, each a kind of their own. Being a leader is really amazing. i get to chair general body meetings and also participate in various other events. it is a truly enriching experience. It builds confidence and a sense of satisfaction after interacting and helping the students that come to us.
Pros
free pizza every wednesday
Fun place to work
contractor (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 6, 2017
Very relaxed environment but everyone takes their jobs seriously and are very committed to member data protection and privacy. Management is very approachable and helpful.
Pros
casual work environment, free food, gym, shuttle
Cons
none yet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LinkedIn. Our community is ready to answer.