Linklaters

Linklaters Employer Reviews

Large Law firm with a lot of opportunities
Cashiers Assistant (Former Employee), London, UKJanuary 21, 2014
As a Cashiers Assistant my day would start by reconciling our bank accounts to make sure the books balance with the bank. Throughout the day I would make sure all payment requests went through as requested and deal with any client/office account queries that may occur.

This was my first role with an insight into finance so I learnt how to deal with – more... high value payments, different types of software and working closely with all hierarchy of staff.

I worked with 3 other colleagues in this role and within my time there we had 2 new members of staff. This resulted in me sharing my knowledge and training the new members even though I had not been in the role too long myself. I built a good relationship with all my colleagues as it was important to all work closely and communicate when we had large payments to process. I also built a good rapport with my supervisor and manager especially when it was time to complete the main yearly audit of which I was the main contact for our auditors and their queries. I would then report back to my supervisor/manager with the conclusions and questions that I may have.

The hardest part of the job was when the solicitors were under a lot of pressure to complete on a deal which would then be passed onto us. We always tried to put the fee earner and ease and our regular clients would have full confidence that we would get the job done.

I enjoyed many parts of this job but one that stands out is completing the yearly audit with minimal breaches. – less
productive workplace
paralegal (Former Employee), LondonJuly 12, 2012
Review documents. I learned new IT skills and i met good collegues. The hardest part of job was understand properly english language.
Linklaters
Assistante de direction (Current Employee), Paris, A8June 5, 2014
Secrétariat classique (agenda, courriers, mails, téléphone, archivage, classement, organisation et gestion des voyages et notes de frais)
pdf : mise en page de tout type de documents (réduction taille, ajout, suppression) avec logiciel adobe acrobat standard
word : lettres, documents, étiquettes, graphiques, reformatage, mark up anglais français
excel – more... : graphiques, tableau croisé dynamique
powerpoint : schéma, graphique, création de bibles
Client book : gestion des contacts, conférences téléphoniques
NIM : gestion des ouverture/fermeture de matter, accès matter, factures, gestion des relevés d’heures – less
Avis linklaters
Paralegal Assistant juridique bilingue (Former Employee), Paris,April 23, 2014
Bonne expérience dans un environnement multiculturel et dynamique

About Linklaters

Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, global law firm Linklaters LLP is a member of the 'Magic Circle' of leading UK law firms. – Read more