Linn Star Transfer, Inc. Employee Review

View all Linn Star Transfer, Inc. reviews

Very hard work and they could care less about you or there accounts
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 26, 2014
I worked there for 2 1/2 years and won delivery of the year award twice and they fired everyone with no notice for no reason.. WARNING!!!!! Do not invest your time in this place
Pros
Cons
Cons? Yes there cons

Other Linn Star Transfer, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun and Friendly people
Driver/installer (Current Employee) –  Lake Orion, MIJanuary 21, 2018
A typical day would be easy we would load the truck in the morning and we would unload the truck at stops. The things I learned are how to talk to customers even when upset, driving a box truck,and things to make the work day easier. People that work this people know how back braking it could be everyone was friendly and great people to work with people are always down to help out and take a day or two if someone need to get stuff done. The hardest thing was the lifting of the appliances and walking with them trough the house. I enjoy everything about this job the people are great and nice.
Stressful and long hours.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brainerd mnAugust 20, 2017
Work long hours and never get to see your family. You make decent money but then again how much is your soul worth when you get to put the bacon on the table. However you don't know what the kitchen table looks like.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Never get to see your family due to long work days. 14+ hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Linn Star Transfer, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6