Lintons Managed Services Employee Reviews

Treated fairly not a number like big companies.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAMay 29, 2017
The opportunities for all levels of work from hourly to management are very good. Direct access to all levels of management. Can make a positive impact on the people you serve.
Pros
You can make a difference, work life balance, fair compensation
very knowlegable place to work if you are into nutrition
Kitchen Supervisor cook (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 18, 2017
my day starts at 3am and ends at 6;30 pm . I cook 3 meals a day for mentally and physically challenged clients. I find it very rewarding to watch how the clients react to my meals. I am also challenged by their nutritional needs . Some clients food need to be pureed and some foods ground and some mechanically soft . Some of the clients are diabetic and gluten free and lactose intolerant and then there is the allergies so I have learned a lot on the different preparations for their dietary needs. I enjoy seeing the smiles on the clients faces after the have full stomachs.
Pros
Every one plays as a team and works well together to get the job done
Cons
There is not enough people .
Family style workplace with great management
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 2, 2017
A typical day at work is visiting a unit, completing an internal audit, reviewing financials, training a manager, or meeting with my division. I have learned so much more about day to day business financials, client relations, RFP's...most importantly how to balance work and personal life. Lintons encourages all of their employees to spend time with their families and has a strong work/life balance culture.
When you have ideas, they do not go unheard - many times you will see them implemented soon after. Lintons also prides themselves on promoting from within when possible which many appreciate and respect. My co-workers are truly like family. I have worked for the company for a little over two years and have made unforgettable relationships.
The hardest part of the job would have to be the frequent traveling without a home base. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching my teams develop - brand new managers sometimes becoming "Rookie of the Year" and going to the next level.
Pros
work/life balance, family feel
Cons
healthcare costs
Productive palce to work at
Lunch Aide (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 15, 2016
Linton's is a good place to work at theres diversity people from different countries and also is a busy work place time fly's by fast and there's always work to do .

The employees are fun to work with
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No pay on snow days
Unprofessional
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 14, 2016
Unprofessional when laying employees off. Employee was told their position was being eliminated, there was no other position for them and it's effective immediately?
Also no compassion for the older employees who are struggling with pain and injuries.
Mangers/directors take all the credit when employees and assistant managers are the ones who do the work and come up with the ideas!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Breaks
All about numbers and money
Joker (Former Employee) –  PASeptember 12, 2015
They Play to be a small company with a family feel, but if you don't play golf, or conform to being one of "the guys", forget it. Cliches like High School. They're a company and they want to make money, it all boils down to your numbers and cutting payroll and expenses. The goals are unrealistic because they contract with rediculous accounts that can't possibly make money. If you're corporate management or a simple kitchen employee, you're kush, but I wouldn't recommend a middle management position, especially if you have morals. Prepare to sign your soul to the devils.
Pros
Smile to your face
Cons
It's all about your numbers
Lintons
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  East NorritonJuly 24, 2013
Lintons is a great place to work. Upper Management is approachable and listens to suggestions from employees. It is the best job I have EVER had. PERIOD..

By the Way, this is the REAL Nicholas W.
Company cares about employees
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaJuly 23, 2012
Lintons cares about it's employees and Managers and the clients they serve. You are given the opportunity to succeed in a supportive environment. Corporate personnel and officers are supportive and offer the training and resources needed to be succesful. This company treats everyone as an individual not a number!!! You can definitely make a difference here.
High pressure high stress work environment
District Manager (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 12, 2012
The high turnover, especially in the District manager area speaks for itself. Produce or you are gone. Upper management creates unrealistic goal expectations than "challenges"you.
Pros
travel expense
Cons
micro management
Not treated like a number
Asst. Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  East Norriton, PAMay 1, 2012
Smaller company with a large company feel. Corporate officers treat you like part of the family. It makes you feel wanted.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lintons Managed Services. Our community is ready to answer.