Linxx Security Employee Reviews

fantastic environment
Lead instructor for biometrics (Former Employee) –  Mayport Nav S, FLMarch 9, 2017
typical day included teaching subject pertaining to the interception of NON-Compliant vessels while at sea.
Learned a tremendous amount from management and fellow instructors.
Workplace culture was extremely positive with strict adherence to the fundamental goal of delivering the best product available.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with students that did not have the necessary motivation to complete the course satisfactorily.
Most enjoyable part of the job was teaching students eager to learn, as well as motivating those that felt they could not complete the course.
Pros
teaching, graduating students...motivating them for the critical missions ahead
Cons
unmotivated students that simply did not want to be there.
Poor Management and Corporate Practices, no benefits for part-timers, minorities disadvantaged
Part-time Employee (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 15, 2015
I worked there as a part-time employee for 2 years and never advanced despite superb work and taking any and all shifts for full-timers. Linxx deliberately kept me and other minorities at part-time while others they just hired made full-time within a few months. Unfortunately, our union didn't help us and instead informed management and corporate office of complaints only so that they had enough time to figure out how to further degrade some of us while showing a sick favoritism for others. It wasn't worth suffering the oppression and mistreatment for 2 years. It made me and others sick.
Pros
Cons
All their practices mentioned above
Part time no benefits, not stable for full time position.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 16, 2013
Working conditions are harsh due to the job site. Supervisors for Client change rules from day to day , they cut back on security post from time to time. Supervisor that makes out schedules is not approachable , you cannot work with him with your schedule.
Pros
part-time work
Cons
Not stable employment for full time, harsh work environment.