Lionakis Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It was a great company to work for!
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 25, 2017
Lionakis was a great company to work for! I highly recommend it. Good people and great company culture within the office. They are growing quickly so I believe there is room for advancement within the company!
A good place to work!
Drafter / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 29, 2015
Lionakis is a good place to work! They are very professional and the culture is great and continues to grow. I learned a lot there and am grateful to the people I learned from. My supervisors were incredible and am still grateful to them for being as good to work for as they were.
money oriented with great oportunities to advance
Staff Designer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 19, 2014
though this company used to be a great place to work, over the past few years the culture has changed and it seems that it has become more centered around profit.
big range of small and large projects, great office evironment and work culture.
great opportunities to advance for those who are willing to put the extra effort
Pros
great office environment
Cons
money oriented
Production oriented AE firm
Sr. Project Manager/ Architect (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 4, 2013
Down to earth staff/co workers
Fairly good work/life balance
Great Senior Management
Project Coordinator/Studio Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 3, 2013
No day was ever same. They invested a lot of time in technology and wanted to stay current. The San Francisco studio wanted to stay involved with current SF culture.