Lionsgate

Lionsgate Employer Reviews

Very busy, unexpected challenges, not a typical job
Office Production Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free lunches, company vehicle provided (sometimes), mileage compensation (sometimes), meet celebrities and see what it takes to make a film
Cons: long breaks, no retirement benefits, long hours, no health or dental benefits
Not your typical 9-5 job. You'll work an average of 12-14 hours a night and even weekends. Some days are quiet, some are busy. Some days are mostly labor-related work and some are mostly spent in front of your computer.
SAP Consultant
SAP ABAP Consultant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 27, 2014
I have learned a lot in this organisation

The organisation policies are good and fine
Creative/Professional Workplace
Creative Services Intern (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: being able to attend screenings
Cons: no pay
I have nothing but great things to say about my time interning at Lionsgate. Most companies treat their interns as second class citizens but that was absolutely not the case at Lionsgate, they treated us as apart of the team and always wanted to help us start our career. The management/HR is great, extremely helpful at the end of the internship by giving college seniors 'mock interviews' and allowed all interns to participate in a resume review. The hardest part of the job was not getting paid, which is to be (unfortunately) expected in the entertainment industry, but the experience gained was invaluable.
Fun and friendly staff.
Art Director / Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAJune 11, 2013
Pros: work gets printed up and posted quickly
Cons: n/a
Fun and friendly staff.

¡¡¡Team Faye!!!

Good learning experience

About Lionsgate

Independent films are the cat's meow at Lions Gate Entertainment. The firm, which operates as Lionsgate, is a leading producer – Read more