Lipscomb University

Lipscomb University Employer Reviews

Fun!
Referee (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 19, 2014
You get to referee for you friends and all the people you go to school it was a blast. You get to do a lot with them and be around the game. You get to see who wins the championship. Really relaxed job.
Coworkers are the best part
Admissions Counselor (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 9, 2014
The environment at Lipscomb is phenomenal; there is a wonderful community feel, even among people with whom you do not work directly. While there are ups and downs to the job, they value their employees highly.
working for Lipscomb University was such a great place to work for. i learned alot about landscaping and the people of nashville were awesome
Facilities management (Former Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 30, 2013
Pros: buffet lunch room, free ball games
in the morning we would have a meeting to be sure everyone was on the same page teamwork was a big key to working their..I learned how to do many different things planting trees, flowers, shrubs. management was great from supervisors, teachers, students, all the way to the President of the university. my co workers are the best group of guys I have – more... ever worked with. the hardest part of that job was having to leave, the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that my mark was left at Lipscomb. turning something ugly into something beautiful. – less
Productive place to work
Student Worker (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: social environment
Cons: low student wages
Loved working for Lipscomb as a student worker and would work there again if I were given the opportunity.
Professors Expected to subsidize salary
Part-time Adjunct Professor of Physics (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: good school academically
Cons: extremely small salaries for their professors
Plan to have another outside job, preferably with a religious establishment, such as a Church of Christ church or related business.
Wonderful experience
Director of Career Development Center (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 19, 2013
Exciting to be a part of a growing organization. Challenging to work with smart professors who inspire continual learning.
Exciting and motivating work-place
Project Ulpan Field Coordinator (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 29, 2013
I loved working at Lipscomb because it gave me to opportunity to explore areas of my interest, like the work I have done in Guatemala. My supervisor allowed me a lot of flexibility and space to get my tasks accomplished and was always open to new ideas I would propose regarding process and procedures.
Great experiance
Volunteer Mission Trip Jamaica (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 24, 2013
Very uplifting, great experiance. It was an amazing life experiance.
Productive and exciting work place with current students
General Chemistry Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 19, 2012
Guiding students through lab procedures and how to operate different instruments and usage of lab equipments such as glass wear and chemical liquids.