New Year = New Career!
*Liquid Education*, a division of Plattform Advertising, has added two new departments, and we have seats ready to be filled with professional, dedicated and happy employees! Apply now for the Education Specialist position. We offer: highly competitive wages, career growth, stability, and an outstanding benefits package that includes up to 22 paid days off in your first year!
The Education Specialist is responsible for taking calls, inbound or outbound, from vendors and prospects to assist them in connecting with and developing a lead for a higher educational institution. Sales or Lead Generation experience a must. This is not a Customer Service position. Paid Training
- Answer inbound calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Make outbound calls to potential customers regarding higher education needs
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade prospects to connect with a school.
- Explain products or services of schools by gathering information of prospects goals to determine the appropriate institution.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address and enter information into computers.
- Build rapport with the prospect to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-tasked environment
- Ability to build rapport
- Must be able to work assigned shift
- Realignment of schedules happens quarterly. Flexibility to adjust schedule is necessary
- Hours of Operation is Monday -- Saturday; * Monday -- Thursday 8 AM -9 PM, Friday 8 AM -- 8 PM & Saturday 8 AM -- 7 PM
Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
- 100% Paid Training
- 401K with Company Match up to 8%
- Tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Up to 22 paid days off of work, in your first year
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- Performance is rewarded – you drive your own success
- Fitness center, Walking trails, Game Room & Lounge, Internet bar, Food vendors, and more
- State-of-the-Art, Modern Facility
- Casual Dress Code (including jeans)
- Community Involvement and Work Hard, Play Hard Culture
Check out our website, below - or call for more information: 913.254.6997
Hiring Organization: Liquid Education, a division of Plattform Advertising
15200 Santa Fe Trail Dr., Suite 200
Lenexa, KS 66219
Indeed - 12 months ago