You will be working with a team of experts, developing products that connect to the Cloud, for extreme outdoor electronics and medical devices industries. Your responsibilities will be the design, development and debug of analog and digital hardware, and real-time C/C++ code. If you have strong skills in other areas, such as media processing or web programming, you’ll have the opportunity to stretch your wings and influence architectures. Liquid Logic is a solutions provider, and many of our employees are cross-disciplined; able to optimize solutions with their creativity and talent.
- BS in Electrical Engineering (MS preferred)
- 5+ years of lead engineer experience designing analog, digital, and embedded systems
- Proficient in C/C++ object-oriented coding
- Proficient working with bench tools, simulators and code development tool chains
- Proficient in media signal processing a plus
- Proficient in Embedded Linux a plus