LiquidFrameworks provides a cloud-based field workforce automation software package, FieldFX, to companies that have a mobile workforce in the energy and industrial service industries. By enabling improved business processes and responsiveness between energy and industrial service providers and their end customers, we enable our customers to capture more business, increase operational performance and the improve efficiency and effectiveness of their field personnel’s day to day interactions.
The Lead Support Analyst role requires an individual who has a broad base of experience across all aspects of product support preferably within a software company. The Lead Support Analyst is responsible for providing expert product support to customers, as well as troubleshooting complex software application issues quickly and effectively. Duties involve responding to customers promptly and professionally, accurately documenting issues and resolutions, and collaborating with customers and internal employees to solve complex product problems.
The Lead Support Analyst will also act as a mentor and coach to newer team members. In this role you will use your problem solving, technical, and communication skills on a daily basis as you assess, resolve, and document client software issues. Only candidates from the Houston area will be considered.
- Provide product support for our customer support contacts by providing individualized and personalized attention
- Diagnose and resolve customer problems and educate users on resolutions promptly and professionally
- Ensure customer needs are met with consistently high quality of service provided
- Engage appropriate internal resources to resolve technical issues and update our customers on progress toward resolution
- Act as a mentor for newer team members
- Fully document each customer issue/resolution
- Participate in the on-call support rotation, if necessary
- Assist in the QA process of new iterations of the software
- Hand off customer issues to the implementation team that require consulting rather than support
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Services and Support
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree and or equivalent experience required
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product support in a software environment
- Experience working for a software company either as an employee or consultant
- Ability to learn software and technology quickly in a fast changing environment
- Experience and creativity in troubleshooting software and business process problems
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities as well as excellent customer service skills
- Experience as a system administrator for an enterprise level application software solution is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to resolve customer issues without detailed supervision
- Ability to take ownership of and follow through on customer issues until resolution is achieved
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and Senior Management when required
- Experience and creativity in troubleshooting software application problems
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively in interpersonal situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment
- Ability to multi-task with outstanding organizational skills
- Experience with Energy and Industrial Services businesses a plus, but not required
This position is located in Houston, Texas. The successful candidate must reside in the Houston area.
Successful applicants must possess US work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to Careers 24 E Greenway Plaza, Suite 405 Houston, TX 77046.
Salary $80K to $95K based on knowledge and experience
LiquidFrameworks is an equal opportunity employer. LiquidFrameworks considers applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question in the recruiting process is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. The benefits in this letter are subject to change according to the then current in-force benefits adopted by LiquidFrameworks. This position is for an at-will position within LiquidFrameworks Inc.