LiquidSpace enables enterprise employees to find and book great spaces to meet and work, in real time, with confidence.
The Enterprise Implementation Lead (aka Wizard) is responsible for proactive relationship building and deployment management with our enterprise accounts from initial introduction through our enterprise business development team to leading the production deployment of the LiquidSpace Enterprise Solution. As LiquidSpace continues to lead the evolution of the corporate workplace, we are searching for the right person with an aptitude for managing solution deployments and corporate adoption within our enterprise accounts. The role will work closely with our business development team in support of large enterprise deployments and serve as the conduit for information and feedback to our Operations and Product teams.
LiquidSpace is looking for team members that resonate with our core values:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating an excellent product experience
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honor and respect each individuals work, life balance
- Self-motivated, organized and can effectively work and report to a dispersed and mobile team.
- We will measure our success against the triple bottom line - people, planet, and profits
A Enterprise Wizard is expected to:
- Proactively engage with enterprise accounts to ensure maximum value of all LiquidSpace services.
- Lead enterprise deployment engagements to ensure consistency, quality and timely roll out to enterprise employees.
- Provide guidance to enterprise workplace teams on proper LiquidSpace solution setup and configuration for internal workspace management.
- Engage directly with our enterprise administrative and support staff to provide training and guide them through the proper service use and deployment process
- Support business development in pursuing key accounts by providing compelling demonstrations of product capability that will often go beyond routine product features
- Regular account management with key accounts to elicit feedback about LiquidSpace products and services so that we can be constantly improving our offering
- Balance multiple competing priorities including managing progress of several enterprise deployments that are all in various stages of completion
- Learn the current product operation and keep up with new features as they are introduced to the product
- Travel as needed to venue and enterprise account locations in support of launching our service (up to 30% of time depending on your location).
- Continually identify improvements in efficiency and effectiveness of enterprise account onboarding and engagement processes
Desired experience and expertise:
- 5+ years account management/customer engagement experience with F500 customers
- 3+ years as project leader/project coordinator
- Familiar with project management tools and best practices for ensure consistent and timely project deployments
- Familiarity and understanding of web based software and agile product development
- Outgoing personality able to communicate professionally at all levels of an organization
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the commercial real estate market and office business center, coworking, or hospitality businesses is a plus
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, startup attitude
- Self-motivated ability to operate independently of dispersed team, while reporting back and communicating effectively.
Indeed - 8 months ago
People are leaving work to get work done. Whether it's offsite for a group session or simply a conference room down the hall to find a quiet...