Liquidation Channel Employee Reviews in United States

Ienergizer customer service position
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 19, 2016
This job was ok if you like sitting in front of a computer all day. I worked in retention so it was not an easy job. The company did not care about it employees, pay was always wrong sale pitch was difficult to learn.
It was a fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2016
I really enjoyed working at The Liquidation Channel. It was very upbeat and fast pace, which I like in a work environment. The only down side is that the management team is very unorganized, from day to day no one was ever on the 'same page', so to speak. Policies and procedures changed frequently with no notice, half the time management and supervisors were not updated with the correct info to relay to CS reps. Training was minimum and when you needed assistance or a question answered the supervisors acted as if you were bothering them or had an attitude.
Very Productive company. Always a lot of joy and happiness daily.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 22, 2016
I really enjoy working at Liquidation Channel. The managers over the staff are always there for the staff. I just fill that as far as the benefits goes they don't work to increase that. And everyone there only works a 2 day schedule including a Saturday or Sunday. After working there I have learned how to pick the products in a large warehouse and to view item by item number or product view. I manufacture over 500 shipments a day. Entering the skew number, weighing, packing and shipping it out. That was very enjoyable to me. It just keep me at a busy pace continuously. I am negotiable to all there is. Nothing hard to me in any area once I'm fully trained. It was a company of many different nationalities. So I enjoyed us all just company together as one.
Pros
Liquidation Channel always had lunches, picnics, and drawings for the staff to participate in.
Cons
One morning 15 minute break and one evening 15 minute break.
on job's
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXJune 18, 2016
I like all my job's and a normal day of work I learn how to work with people and learn new skill's and I love working with my co-worker's and there really was no hard parts, the most enjoyable part was the working with customer and co-worker's.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
short breaks
CUSTOMER SERVISE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2016
My co workers were very helpful in my day to day job. My managers were very patient when needing to ask questions about a certain issue that came up
Extremely poor compensation
Call Center Agent/Personal Shopper (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 30, 2015
There re 14 Call Centers in the immediate area of this company. This company is the second to the lowest paying company. As a result, people do not stay. This makes it difficult for the remaining employees to their job with such poor coverage.
Nice term work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 16, 2015
There was a conducive work place and total motivative term work among workers. I did Loading and unloading, Picking and inventory
This place is terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasJuly 17, 2015
If you love their channel, great! But people should be mindful that when they call to place their orders, they should be nicer and treat the CSR with a little dignity. Because they are feeling low to have had to work here at all... The company is run poorly, The pay is terrible...and you will be yelled at by people all shift, customers and agents, and management a like.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything.
Great Leaders
Warehouse worker (Packer) (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 9, 2015
Lot of hours which is good for me and managers are friendly.leaders will train you well, things are very organized. I also learned to work with groups and made it fast to finish the work.
it was okay,
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 22, 2015
Its a good job if your wanting a starter job or experience in a call center. Over all its not so bad, but in my experience no mater how hard i worked i never received any advancement such as part time to full time.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
hard to advance
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 11, 2015
The company works n a Metric system. Very strict on On Time rules. Immediat superviors are not trained and are told to apply pressure where often pressure in not due, resulting in unhappy employees and poor performance Pressure should be applied to clicks but cannot as first line immediatel Superviorrs are often involved, 30 minutes for lunch and 2 15 minute breaks.. Poor Parking
Sinking ship
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 9, 2015
I worked for this company for four years, during which I've seen its rise to glory; unfortunately, I've also seen it begin its demise. While the health insurance is surprisingly good, the pay's next to nothing and they're not budging. Customer Service has been turned into Statistical Embellishment, with the call center manager resorting to any dirty tactic she can to keep the service level up, like kicking callback requests out of queue whenever the line gets too long and you'd most want one(these scumbag antics are why I quit). Customers have begun to realize how little they're valued(Comcast at least takes your calls) and they're not coming back any more than the agents are. Really, don't get on with this company if you have any choice - and even if you do, keep looking every day you're employed.
Pros
Decent health coverage
Cons
Bad management, poor pay, makes you feel like the scum of the earth
Great benefits, but terrible management and no room for growth.
Personal Shopper (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 29, 2014
I used to love this job, I did Call Center for 10 months and Personal Shopper for 2 months. I started out as Part-Time and worked my way up to Full-Time, I got a raise before anyone else did and was friends with my boss but when this one supervisor in Call Center came in, she was CONSTANTLY having me train E V E R Y D A Y. I don't mind training every once in a while but everyday is too much. I got so sick of it I went to Personal Shopper and the management there was even worse. You would get into trouble for taking too long of restroom breaks and would get fired over the smallest thing. I would of loved to stay but I just couldn't take it anymore. The management in call center was always yelling at us to take more calls and the software was constantly malfunctioning. The supervisors would violate the rules all the time and not get into trouble for it. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. There is little room for growth or pay increases. With very unprofessional managers / supervisors and customers who are the most stupidest mean people I have ever talked to in my life. Whining because they didn't get a cheap a** $7.99 ring.
Pros
free benefits
Cons
short breaks, unprofessional management and no room for growth.
easy call center work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 17, 2014
customer service call center and sales. managers were not professional and did not respond well to employees. Trainng was terrible. 3 days and you are on the phone, expected to be informed of all the job requirements but you are not
Lc
Personal Shopper (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Working at The LC is easy rewarding work. The programs are for most part easy to learn. Most of the work in the Personal Shopper department consist of research and finding items. Helping customers find the perfect items for any occasion.
ok job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 29, 2014
answered incoming calls and placing orders for jewlrey. checking accounts and verifying information.
Pros
free food
Cons
small call center
24 hour business, fast paced
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 26, 2014
Productive work hours, Learned a lot about Microsoft office, management is good, they listen to your ideas, co-workers are very nice and social. Job is easy and laid back.
Pros
1 hour lunches, flexibility
Cons
healthcare
Horrible management, bad software, lousy pay
Personal Shopper (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 6, 2014
This was probably the WORST job I ever had. The management is lazy and comes up with EVERY excuse in the world to not get on the phones when a customer is irate and wants to talk to a manager. The software is constantly malfunctioning, The management is going down the rows saying "HURRY UP! TAKE MORE CALLS, CALLS IN QUEUE LET'S BRING THE CALL QUEUE DOWN". But yet they don't wanna get on the phones and help bring the queue down, which they should because it's a team thing. It's a very unprofessional environment some of the management is very hostile and lazy which creates a hostile work environment. I just hated this place!
Pros
free benefits
Cons
lazy management, lousy wages and an idiotic president of the company.
great
Shift Manager/Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 29, 2014
Pay sucks but culture is fun and lively. You will get to learn all aspects of a production studio; however, the Austin Tx way, not LA,
Cool laid back enviornment
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  11111 research blvdApril 16, 2014
I worked in the Gift shop and it was a very laid back job I worked by myself and was in charge of running the shop and locking up at 7pm it was a part time job so it was fun.
Pros
easy job
Cons
not enough hours

2.9