Liquidation Channel Employee Reviews

Great Leaders
Warehouse worker (Packer) (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 9, 2015
Lot of hours which is good for me and managers are friendly.leaders will train you well, things are very organized. I also learned to work with groups and made it fast to finish the work.
it was okay,
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 22, 2015
Pros: lots of hours
Cons: hard to advance
Its a good job if your wanting a starter job or experience in a call center. Over all its not so bad, but in my experience no mater how hard i worked i never received any advancement such as part time to full time.
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 11, 2015
The company works n a Metric system. Very strict on On Time rules. Immediat superviors are not trained and are told to apply pressure where often pressure in not due, resulting in unhappy employees and poor performance Pressure should be applied to clicks but cannot as first line immediatel Superviorrs are often involved, 30 minutes for lunch and 2 15 minute breaks.. Poor Parking
Great benefits, but terrible management and no room for growth.
Personal Shopper (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free benefits
Cons: short breaks, unprofessional management and no room for growth.
I used to love this job, I did Call Center for 10 months and Personal Shopper for 2 months. I started out as Part-Time and worked my way up to Full-Time, I got a raise before anyone else did and was friends – more... with my boss but when this one supervisor in Call Center came in, she was CONSTANTLY having me train E V E R Y D A Y. I don't mind training every once in a while but everyday is too much. I got so sick of it I went to Personal Shopper and the management there was even worse. You would get into trouble for taking too long of restroom breaks and would get fired over the smallest thing. I would of loved to stay but I just couldn't take it anymore. The management in call center was always yelling at us to take more calls and the software was constantly malfunctioning. The supervisors would violate the rules all the time and not get into trouble for it. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. There is little room for growth or pay increases. With very unprofessional managers / supervisors and customers who are the most stupidest mean people I have ever talked to in my life. Whining because they didn't get a cheap a** $7.99 ring. – less
easy call center work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 17, 2014
customer service call center and sales. managers were not professional and did not respond well to employees. Trainng was terrible. 3 days and you are on the phone, expected to be informed of all the job requirements but you are not
LC
Personal Shopper (Current Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Working at The LC is easy rewarding work. The programs are for most part easy to learn. Most of the work in the Personal Shopper department consist of research and finding items. Helping customers find the perfect items for any occasion.
ok job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 29, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: small call center
answered incoming calls and placing orders for jewlrey. checking accounts and verifying information.
24 hour business, fast paced
Receptionist (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunches, flexibility
Cons: healthcare
Productive work hours, Learned a lot about Microsoft office, management is good, they listen to your ideas, co-workers are very nice and social. Job is easy and laid back.
Horrible management, bad software, lousy pay
Personal Shopper (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 6, 2014
Pros: free benefits
Cons: lazy management, lousy wages and an idiotic president of the company.
This was probably the WORST job I ever had. The management is lazy and comes up with EVERY excuse in the world to not get on the phones when a customer is irate and wants to talk to a manager. The software – more... is constantly malfunctioning, The management is going down the rows saying "HURRY UP! TAKE MORE CALLS, CALLS IN QUEUE LET'S BRING THE CALL QUEUE DOWN". But yet they don't wanna get on the phones and help bring the queue down, which they should because it's a team thing. It's a very unprofessional environment some of the management is very hostile and lazy which creates a hostile work environment. I just hated this place! – less
great
Shift Manager/Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 29, 2014
Pay sucks but culture is fun and lively. You will get to learn all aspects of a production studio; however, the Austin Tx way, not LA,
Cool laid back enviornment
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), 11111 research blvdApril 16, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: not enough hours
I worked in the Gift shop and it was a very laid back job I worked by myself and was in charge of running the shop and locking up at 7pm it was a part time job so it was fun.
Liquidation channel
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 7, 2014
Pros: easy-going
Cons: work enviroment, managment, co-workers
Liquidation channel is unprofessional and unorganized. The People that work there do not know exactly what to do because there is no real training for the job its peer to peer so everyone is taught differently. Customer Service doesn't do their job so you have to deal with quite a few angry customers.
productive work are
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 31, 2014
I answered phone calls in a call center, helped customers with any issues they had with orders, completed their orders.
Ok place to start a career
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 18, 2014
This job is pretty laid back. The co-workers were cool. They have flexible hours.
Absolutely loved working at the LC
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 21, 2014
I would just place orders for customers, and do new registrations. also handle credit card information and social security numbers, used alot of customer service skills, but once we got a new manager he wrote every single person up on our team, right before the call center is suppose to close down. that means we wont get our bonus'
Entry level job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Austin, TxOctober 24, 2013
Cons: no room for advancement, no raises, low pay
Assisting customers with product issues Submitting investigations with postal services. Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls when necessary. The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting customers and providing the with great customer service.
Liquidation channel
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXJuly 27, 2013
Company management was unprofessional and set the tone for a very difficult work environment.
Very Informative
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 24, 2013
Pros: discounted items
Cons: handling customer service calls
Working at the Liquidation Channel was quite an experience. If I wasnt pitching a sale on high priced luxury jewels, I was dealing with disgruntled customers or processing a sale as fast I as could before – more... that certain item sold out. Learning about all kinds of gemstones and their chemical make-ups, as well as sharpening my communication and deal closing skills was the norm at the Liquidation Channel. The hardest thing was balancing multiple things at once. Trying to close a deal while looking for items for other customers or handling issues for them. Learning so many different things made dealing with angry people all worth it. – less
Good place to START in TV, very unstable work environment
LIVE On-Air Sales Host (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 2, 2013
Pros: experience in tv
Cons: working holidays, overnights and weekends
It's TV, you will pay your dues here. The people are friendly and the work is fast paced in production. Ask for over $60k, they will want to offer less.
Very Low pay - Horrible technical Problems- Too few Staff to handle calls
call center (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 29, 2012
The software is constantly malfunctioning when processing orders and customers get irate so staff have to put up with angry women every day! Often there just are not enough staff working a shift and its – more... call after call after call - bombardment and mgrs yelling up and down the rows to hurry up, take more calls.

Some of the folks who work there are nice- jewelry is kind of cool. Its a paycheck. Thats about it. – less