Liquidation Channel Employee Reviews

very friendly environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 14, 2017
friendly , fun environment. can be crazy ad annoying at times because of all the prank callers and predators that call for nothing. the managers arent too uptight
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 27, 2017
Really good experience learned alot of things i never knew before and im still able to use at other call centers and hopefully other work areas i would like to be apart of.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Weird hours
Ambiente de trabajo relajado, cómodo código de vestimenta
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 21, 2017
- Pickear los diferentes productos que las orden pide.
- Enriquecí mi vocabulario en Ingles y aprendi a trabajar en equipo.
- Buena direccion y gerencia,
Pros
Vacaciones pagadas y para trabajadores fijos seguro medico
Cons
Horario de los turnos de trabajo complicados para una madre soltera.
high productivity for cutomers
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 24, 2017
This work environment was very mellow lots of assistance if needed and a great place to move up in positions quickly. High volume of calls and 24 hours service. flexible hours and positive people
Not Good
Call Center Operator, (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 9, 2017
The job that I held here was moved to another state. There was not anything enjoyable at this job at all. The managers were not considerate of you and very impatient when you ask them questions.
Pros
Cons
No benefits and low wages
Fast Pace Call Center
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 7, 2016
Loved working here and helping customers. The turn around for Managers was really high and that caused some problems when communication was not always passed down from old Supervisor and new Supervisor
good to work with
Project Management (Former Employee) –  USOctober 26, 2016
good to work with, helped me nurturing my skills and talent .
Good client interaction, good team culture and environment.
Employee friendly organisation.
Good environment
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 23, 2016
It was easy to ring up customers. Management was bad. The supervisor purposefully made other employees get in trouble and fired. The managers were okay but did nothing about the supervisor so I left. Hardest part is keeping up with other cashiers. Its basically a tag team between breaks and working. The most enjoyable part is helping out customers and giving good deals.
Pros
Good deals and easy work
Cons
Bad management
Ienergizer customer service position
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 19, 2016
This job was ok if you like sitting in front of a computer all day. I worked in retention so it was not an easy job. The company did not care about it employees, pay was always wrong sale pitch was difficult to learn.
It was a fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2016
I really enjoyed working at The Liquidation Channel. It was very upbeat and fast pace, which I like in a work environment. The only down side is that the management team is very unorganized, from day to day no one was ever on the 'same page', so to speak. Policies and procedures changed frequently with no notice, half the time management and supervisors were not updated with the correct info to relay to CS reps. Training was minimum and when you needed assistance or a question answered the supervisors acted as if you were bothering them or had an attitude.
Fun work place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 2, 2016
a typical work day at liquidation channel was for the most part laid back.would receive calls did a bit of data entry.The hardest part of the job is when we would have a heavy call volume on certain days
Very Productive company. Always a lot of joy and happiness daily.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 22, 2016
I really enjoy working at Liquidation Channel. The managers over the staff are always there for the staff. I just fill that as far as the benefits goes they don't work to increase that. And everyone there only works a 2 day schedule including a Saturday or Sunday. After working there I have learned how to pick the products in a large warehouse and to view item by item number or product view. I manufacture over 500 shipments a day. Entering the skew number, weighing, packing and shipping it out. That was very enjoyable to me. It just keep me at a busy pace continuously. I am negotiable to all there is. Nothing hard to me in any area once I'm fully trained. It was a company of many different nationalities. So I enjoyed us all just company together as one.
Pros
Liquidation Channel always had lunches, picnics, and drawings for the staff to participate in.
Cons
One morning 15 minute break and one evening 15 minute break.
on job's
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXJune 18, 2016
I like all my job's and a normal day of work I learn how to work with people and learn new skill's and I love working with my co-worker's and there really was no hard parts, the most enjoyable part was the working with customer and co-worker's.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
short breaks
CUSTOMER SERVISE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2016
My co workers were very helpful in my day to day job. My managers were very patient when needing to ask questions about a certain issue that came up
Extremely poor compensation
Call Center Agent/Personal Shopper (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 30, 2015
There re 14 Call Centers in the immediate area of this company. This company is the second to the lowest paying company. As a result, people do not stay. This makes it difficult for the remaining employees to their job with such poor coverage.
Nice term work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 16, 2015
There was a conducive work place and total motivative term work among workers. I did Loading and unloading, Picking and inventory
This place is terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasJuly 17, 2015
If you love their channel, great! But people should be mindful that when they call to place their orders, they should be nicer and treat the CSR with a little dignity. Because they are feeling low to have had to work here at all... The company is run poorly, The pay is terrible...and you will be yelled at by people all shift, customers and agents, and management a like.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything.
Great Leaders
Warehouse worker (Packer) (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 9, 2015
Lot of hours which is good for me and managers are friendly.leaders will train you well, things are very organized. I also learned to work with groups and made it fast to finish the work.
it was okay,
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 22, 2015
Its a good job if your wanting a starter job or experience in a call center. Over all its not so bad, but in my experience no mater how hard i worked i never received any advancement such as part time to full time.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
hard to advance
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 11, 2015
The company works n a Metric system. Very strict on On Time rules. Immediat superviors are not trained and are told to apply pressure where often pressure in not due, resulting in unhappy employees and poor performance Pressure should be applied to clicks but cannot as first line immediatel Superviorrs are often involved, 30 minutes for lunch and 2 15 minute breaks.. Poor Parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liquidation Channel. Our community is ready to answer.

Liquidation Channel Reviews by Location