LiquidHub Employee Reviews

Great place to intern
Software Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 28, 2017
Got hired as an intern. Great work environment and friendly people. very helpful in my learning experience. I would definitely recommend to people looking for a programming internship
No training
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 14, 2017
There is no training program - you might sit with a couple of "long-time" employees but each person does things differently so there is no consistency.
Don't make a mistake. You could be fired for it. You won't know until you make the mistake though.
The only people who seem to do well are the "favorites" of the Manager's and they are in another office in another state. There is no attempt to hide the favoritism.
There are no opportunities for promotion or advancement - no matter how hard/long you work. Every Project Mgr is a PM (6 yrs, 3 yrs, 2 yrs, etc.) and then there is their Mgr. The Mgr has been there forever and you won't get her job unless she dies. What is the end goal here?
The company clearly doesn't hire from within.
Casual dress code is nice. Except.... One employee takes the casual dress code too far (practically pajamas, unkempt hair) but nothing is said to her.
It is a "fun" atmosphere in that there is a TV on all day, every day. If that is not fun for you, bring ear buds.
Pros
Casual dress code, flexible hours, can work from home
Cons
no training, no mistakes allowed, no advancement opportunities, long hours
One of the best employer i ever worked with
SharePoint Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 1, 2016
Extra ordinary growth both vertically and horizontal. Nice peers to work with. It boost my confidence level with every client I worked with.
Pros
Annual bonus, Bonus Retention bonus and leave carry forward
Cons
desired/expected salary doesnt increase annually
Worked with talented Salesforce.com implementation consultants
Principal Client Manager, Customer Success (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MASeptember 20, 2016
As Account Manager, from discovery to implementation go-live of a Salesforce.com deployment I worked closely with experienced consultants as a team. Hardest part of the job is when delivery exceeded budget and proactive change orders not in place.
Pros
Learned about Salesforce.com capabilities
Cons
Stay in touch with legacy clients
Productive work place
Lead Developer/ Associate (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAAugust 29, 2016
I have learned many new and old technologies like Sharepoint, SSIS, SSRS and coldfusion. My co-workers are very helpful. Management is also co-operative .
Productive work experience
IT assistant, help desk (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJuly 20, 2016
Liquidhub is a great company. I've learned many IT knowledge as worked as IT assistant. Also, I've learned to help with our customer since i worked in a customer service. Everyday should solved different technical problems for our customer.
Was great, now just good
Director (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJanuary 26, 2016
Great company going through some organizational changes. Great Work/Life balance, not committed to long term career growth if you aren't part of the in crowd
Good Company going through transition
CLIENT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 14, 2015
LiquidHub is a good company that is getting lots of pressure from outside investors that, unfortunately, is changing the culture of the company.
Pros
good work life balance, good people
Cons
short term personnel changes
Good Company to work for
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLOctober 23, 2015
I just worked with them on a one month proposal and they seemed like a good company. I was not there long enough to get a good feeling about the company.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Not there long enough to see about Cons
Good Company to work for
Director (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 23, 2015
Nice culture, nice people to work with. Potential to grow within the organization if you can provide yourself and if you recognized by the leaders
Typical consulting agency only interested in using resources to make money
Application Developer, Inspro Technologies (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAOctober 9, 2015
This company is a disorganized group of pimps that broker the opportunities they have to offer to a work force of human beings that need to support their families. There are no opportunities for career advancement, you are treated like a commodity with a given skill set and recruited to fill openings with that skill set. God forbid you actually want to learn something new to become more valuable and marketable. That's not an option. Meanwhile, they collect $40/hr more from the client than you get, offer minimal benefits that you pay for, and get no PTO. I don't understand why clients buy into this system. Hiring FTEs would be cheaper.
Pros
the front line talent are pros
Cons
selling clients into the concept that this is a source of cheap and expendable labor is a big con
Productive and Knowledgeable Workplace
Systems Network Administrator / IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAApril 1, 2015
My typical work day included being the primary contact for all IT Helpdesk requests as well as server and network administration within the company.

I also spent time as a consultant at clients doing IT Helpdesk / System Administration work.

My co-workers were very knowledgeable and I was able to learn a lot of different aspects of the industry from them during my time at the company.
Good paying, basic desktop support job
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PASeptember 24, 2014
This environment is very controlled, so there are not many surprises. Friendly, professional people.
Great job, no future
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAApril 5, 2014
This is a contract-only position, with firm end dates. While it is a long contract, they really do release you at the end, and replace you with someone different. This is the way the client prefers, although it seems counterproductive.
Pros
$25 gift certificate for Thanksgiving.
Cons
monthly payroll, firm end date, no chance of being hired perm.
LiquidHub is the worst company I ever worked!
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 8, 2013
These company just use employees to make a money. If you work as full time employee on assignment , you will be kicked off from the company after your assignment is over.

When they need you, they tells about a lot of opportunities in the future. However, all managers there are liars.
Nobody cares about employees there. Everything just about money.

Don't trust LiquidHub!!!!!!
Pros
Health insurance is pretty good
Cons
Company just use you to make money on assignments; Managers are liars!!
The worst place I ever worked
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 8, 2013
This company doesn't care about full time employees who work on assignments. They just use them and kick off after assignment is over.

When they need you, they lie about future possibilities.
Don't trust LiquidHub!!!!!
Pros
Health insurance is pretty good
Cons
Company just use you to make money on assignments; Managers are liars!!
Good Company
Technology Engineer Contractor (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAOctober 21, 2013
LiquidHub one of the best company. I have only good experience due those 3 Years
n/a
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAAugust 15, 2012
IT consulting company. Requires the ability to work well with constant changes.
great place to work
Associate (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAJuly 25, 2012
transparent, open-door policy management style, excellent benefits, emphasis on work/life balance. opportunities for training and advancement
Productive but boring workplace
Associate (Former Employee) –  WayneMarch 2, 2012
They are good as long as your contract stays in tact. They will
not keep you 'on the bench' like they say they will.