DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Develop and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
▪ Review rejections originated by Quality Inspection points on the router as part of PMRT preliminary review and participate in the PMRT activities.
▪ Formulate and maintain quality control objectives and coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product and minimize costs.
▪ Direct workers engaged in inspection, NDT and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities and products.
▪ Plan, promote and organize training activities related to product quality and reliability.
▪ Investigate and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality.
▪ Confer with Inspectors and Lab Techs to determine the status of assigned projects.
▪ Responsible for performance management of the Quality Department staff, including but not limited to performance evaluations, compensation reviews, employee coaching, direction and disciplinary actions.
▪ Interview and select candidates within legal and company guidelines.
▪ Identify training needs of assigned employees. Ensures that employees are trained according to their identified needs.
▪ Provide training on departmental procedures, policies, and practices ensuring training records are maintained as required.
▪ Train employees on safety and environmental job requirements.
▪ Adhere and implement company HSE policies, procedures and practices.
*Responsible for leading all AS9100, Nadcap and ISO 14001 audits.