ListenClear Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Sales Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 30, 2018
It was not a good fit for me. The HR department and management team are the most unprofessional group of people I have ever met.The business model is a scam and unrealistic pay structure for reps.
Cons
Having potluck lunches,contest for sales
Settlement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 26, 2018
Great group of people, really enjoyed our potluck lunches and contests for prizes, everyone knew each other and we had about 60 employees, allowed us to work from home on certain specific days.
Pros
Team Players, everyone supported each other
Cons
HR was hard to get in touch with with questions
Friendly place with excellent pay
Resolution Agent (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 19, 2018
I have been employed at Listen Clear for over 2 years now and have no plan on leaving anytime soon. Management has done nothing but, support me and has helped me excel and get the position I wanted. The pay is excellent and the atmosphere is very friendly. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Pay is way above average, Friendly atmosphere, Management that cares
Cons
Non
Great Company
Sales (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 16, 2018
I have been with this company for almost two years. I have seen a lot of changes, some good and some bad. I really enjoy my job and the people that I work with. This is a great young company with unlimited potential.
Pros
Guaranteed commission for first 6 months, straightforward schedule, promotes from within, and great direct management.
No communication to employees
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 14, 2018
Started out pretty well in 2016. As everyone is saying, went downhill. They now take good calls away from the few left that rode it out and give the calls to new people because of the guarantee. If you want a small guarantee for a few weeks then get treated as though you mean nothing then go for it. I like my local manager and leads. Nice people but the company is currently under law suits and poor BBB rating. If anyone does their research they will pass on this company.
Pros
nice local boss
Cons
everyhing The main office in Savannah white collars have no ethic or communication skills.
Terrible Place
Sales (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 13, 2017
Can't say enough terrible things. Really poorly tun company that sells a terrible product. Yes it's cheaper, but for a reason with insanely high return rates of theor product so you end up only getting compensation for what isn't returned which is basically noting. And rhe compensation is constantly changing. I mean constantly. I've never worked for a company where I saw so much turnover. I mean people come and go eveey single week and there is absolutely zero stability. It's just a call center they want to call a sales position, but the leads are absolutely awful as they don't spend anything on marketing but spam calling people. It is truly an awful company. If you have to have a job to pay your rent and survive is the only reason to work here. If you're looking for a good environment with stability and consistency this is not the place.
Pros
None. Its a job
Cons
Everything.
Seems they rather fire/lay off
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 11, 2017
as a small business the company was great. the company changed hands and everything went downhill. the commission structure changed several times. there have been times when the internet was off. there have been 2 sets of lay offs where they removed over half of the customer service and sales staff in Tulsa Oklahoma. they change the job responsabilities when ever they please or figure out something different to try as a gimmick for the customer. it is not easy to talk to management on any level because the ones in Tulsa have to refer the management in Savannah, and the ones in Savannah do not know how to communicate information about products, training, and bonus structure changes. they closed the Utah office completely so how many jobs did that close.?! customer service makes more than sales.
Pros
fun coworkers, bonus checks
Cons
bad all bad
Most dishonest place I've ever seen.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 26, 2017
These guys are incredibly dishonest and not only lie to customers, but employees as well. I've never seen such blatant dishonesty from a work place.

The pay was good at one point, but they changed it and somehow, you make less, the more you sell. They just hit you with a ton of different deductions to your check, based on how many sells you get.

The products are terrible and the customer service is even worse.
Pros
The lower management is awesome and it's easy to get time off if you need it.
Cons
You basically make minimum wage, you can never trust anything the upper management tells you, and if you have a conscounce at all, you'll feel guilty for alot of sales you get, since the customer service is so bad and the products usually don't work.
Not What They Say They Are:
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 18, 2017
Company is not Truthful in starting salary and compensation.

This is a minimum Wage Job., bills are not paid, Internet is constantly turned off the First of the month for non payment , and employee's are sent home until payment can be rendered.

* Company also fails to pay employee's on payday as funds are not available* * Beware*
Pros
Cons
Joke of a company
Good place with great people
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 4, 2017
Good place to work and great people. Typical days for me were MON-FRI from 8-5 and two nights per month. Supervisors were always approachable and easy to talk to. Bonus structure was fair and achievable.
Pros
Great management
Cons
None I can think of
Recent changes make the sales positions here a joke.
SALESMAN (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 28, 2017
Used to be an excellent job back when they paid well. I would routinely clear 10k a month and my coworkers would too, but they noticed people making money, and changed the commission structure, so that the more you sell, the more penalties they hit you with. The top producing salesman at the company made about 15k in a month before the changes, afterward he made about 3k a month. After that, everything fell apart.

To put it into perspective, the office I worked at had about 75 people when things were good, but after the commission change, everyone but 10 people quit.

The upper management is comprised of a bunch of liars. They will say anything to keep people from quitting, but never deliver. The recruiters also lie to get you to work there.

The customer service is terrible and products routinely fail. In fact, the customer service is so bad, they will send out used hearing aids with ear wax on them to brand new customers. It's kind of amazing these guys are still in business.
Horrible
Inside Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  TulsaSeptember 13, 2017
This company has some great people. Poor management and a churn philosophy when times get tough. They promise a good game and can't deliver.
The product is not worth the amount they charge. And the follow up for customer's is lousy.
Cons
Tethered daily to your computer with unrealistic quotas.
get what ya get
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 8, 2017
Can make good money, but comp plans are constantly changing. Mgt doesn't care, hours get ridiculous. Company went from great when small....expanded rapidly...now its all about the bottom line
Pros
Great pay if you are good
Cons
you are just a number. easily replaceable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ListenClear. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4