Litepoint Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
don’t think I ever heard anyone complain about Litepoint
Senior Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 7, 2016
Pros

Interesting product if you’re into microwave RF hardware. I never had trouble buying test equipment I needed for my projects. They tend to pay well and attract talented people. Free lunch every day is very sociable. The buildings are modern and comfortable. People have a good attitude towards the company.

Cons

Very few cons. I don’t think there is anything I would complain about from an employee standpoint. From a company standpoint, they have not been thinking far enough ahead in the market. Also too concentrated on too few customers. I don’t think I ever heard anyone complain about Litepoint.

Advice to Management

Keep the spirit of the company alive. People are productive and happy. Don’t mess with what’s working by attempting to improve things. Focus on getting some new products that will sell.
Pros
Free Lunch, frequent parties.
Cons
Things can get very slow at times.
Good Benefit, Bad Management
Sales Operation (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 23, 2016
Very friendly colleagues, excellent benefit and facility. But the management team is very bad, aggressive, micro management and lack the insight view of the market