Here's what people have asked and answered about working for and interviewing at Lithia Motors, Inc..
Lithia provides industry-leading benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental to the employees and families throughout our auto groups
- Dealership Discounts: Discounts are available to employees on parts, service, vehicles purchasing agreements
- 401k: Retirement plan with an annual company match,
- Employee Assistance Program: Provides employees and immediate family members with free counseling and confidential assistance
- Tuition Reimburse: Reimburse eligible employees for completing undergraduate and graduate courses during employment.
- Wellness Program: Incentive based programs such as no cost preventive exams, free tobacco cessation programs, and low cost prescriptions.
Answered by Lithia Motors, Inc.
This is a full time job
Be yourself and honest
It certainly not a 40 hour a week job but any true professional will work more than 40 hours a week that wants to be successful
Very good future
It takes about three weeks to get hired. Application done online, a little hard to follow. Then a drug test is done.
I knew my manager from previous employment, so no need for an interview!
Stop making decisions for people you know nothing about. Get better management and when an employee calls in to complain take them serioulsy. you have no idea what goes on in these stores!!
It was a nightmare
Just a little have on the politics