Little Caesar's

Little Caesar's Employee Reviews

Productive and fast-paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), South Gate, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: easy to get promotion, free crazy bread
Cons: no benefits, only allowed to work up to 5 hours per day.
Very fast-paced and plenty of improvising on the job. The most enjoyable was creating pizzas but the hardest part was dealing with difficult customers.
Fun and energetic work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), marysville, waMay 16, 2015
A fun place to work, listening to music and having a good time and keeping the customers entertained while they wait for their food,
Friendly work enviroment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAMay 14, 2015
Working at Little Caesar's was an okay experience. A typical day was just like any other fast food restaurant, sometimes slow and sometimes fast in which it all depended on the rate of customers.
Usually extremely busy
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Norton, VAMay 10, 2015
Cons: No breaks, no insurance
An average day at work is usually busy. There's not much free time for anything. However, our crew was pleasant to work with and I enjoyed it for the most part.
Very easy work always busy
Cook/Cashier/Assistant Crew Leader (Former Employee), Hartsville, SCMay 8, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: No breaks
Store phone stays ringing, door swinging busy with hungry customers wanting pizza pizza, co workers are immature very playful, easy job
N/A
Filler and Machine Operator (Former Employee), San BernardinoMay 7, 2015
In a typical day at work I Have all the food ready and prep before the costumers would arrive to purchase. All the machines and churros set to filled them up
Fun workplace, very open
Crew Member/Cook (Former Employee), Dale City, VAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Employee discount on drinks and food.
Cons: Short breaks, they didn't have healthcare, sent employees home early all the time.
Everyone is very open who worked with me, all of the coworkers got really close, when it was someones birthday we would get a pizza to share in the back. A typical day is fast paced, you are never bored, there is always something to do, theres more pizza sheetouts you can make, or you can go outside and hold the sign, or you can clean because you can never do too much cleaning. I learned that no matter how bored you are, there is always cleaning to do. The hardest part of the job was probably closing, or going home, because my coworkers became my friends. The most enjoyable part was probably the company while I was working.
Very fun atmosphere
Shift Leader/Manager (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSMay 2, 2015
Pros: Great management team
Cons: poor communication between regional managers and store
I loved my job as a manager at Little Caesar's. I can honestly say that it was the best job i ever had. I gained leadership skills, communication skills, and customer service skills. Everyday at that place was like a party but everyone knew when it was time to buckle down. The hardest part about that job was leaving but it was time for something better or work experience.
Horrible all around
General worker (Former Employee), Sandy, UTMay 2, 2015
Terrible place to work.... Management was terrible, favorites were picked, blaming others for mistakes of favorites was common.
Productive and fun work place, great co workers and management.
Crew Member (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 28, 2015
Pros: Free food, great co workers and management
Cons: Low pay, no benefits
A very friendly environment. We make pizzas, serve customers, and clean the store all while joking around around and laughing.
didnt really work here long enough but is a good first job
Cashier (Former Employee), Alabaster, ALApril 27, 2015
Pros: good money for a first job
Cons: hours sucked
didnt work here long enough . great first job for anyone met some great people and learned a lot . I loved it there . had a really great manager and assistant manager .
Light work
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Whittier, CAApril 14, 2015
Fun environment, easy work. Many different positions to do and able to move up in the company. Light work and fast pace job.
Eh
Crew Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 14, 2015
Poor management, poor attitudes from the employees. Nobody cares about what they do there, yes it's a food business but people should still take pride in what they do.
It is a great job, just not enough hours and benefits
Shift Leader - Cashier and Sheet (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 1, 2015
Pros: It is an easy hands on place
Cons: Not enough hours and no benefits
It easy to catch on to everything there. I go in I work hard and to make sure I get the job done. Everyone kind of get a long. It is a small place, so it is not that much work.
Fast paced environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 23, 2015
Pros: fast paced
Cons: management, short breaks, no communication
Little Caesar's is a fast paced environment and I did enjoy this aspect but the management was terrible. They don't train the management enough and should train them better. Coworkers don't work well with each other because there isn't enough communication going on between all the employees. The communication is key in this business because you need to know how many people are coming in and how many orders are going out the door. The customers do get really antsy because majority of the time there are not any prepared "hot and ready" pizzas like the company likes to advertise.
A company that simply doesn't care about who it allows to run business
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: entry level assistant manager positions
Cons: company doesn't care about its' employees, pay is low, rude unprofessional leaders, cheap and unsatisfactory policies
As my very first job, I started out here very optimistically which was quickly shot down by this company's lack of effort on it's staff and enforcement of procedures. With no real goals or idea of how your day was going, you could be standing around all day or running around in circles with impatient customers flagging you down every five seconds. There is no help to be given, the crew members lack any Customer First Mentality and get no reprimands, the District Managers never listen to your thoughts or complaints. My co-workers were all shady people who I felt I couldn't even be friends with outside of work and barely amicable with at work...The hardest part of this job was putting in everything I had to be thrown under the bus by my General Manager to save her own skin in the face of the District Manager and dealing with the bullying that went on everyday by my co-workers and their overall lack of drive to work hard and make it a fun environment. There is no room for advancement in pay, those starting out will likely be given night shifts and night shifts only.
make pizza's
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee), mobile alMarch 10, 2015
Once I clock into work I have to look at a board. that board tells me were in the store I am going to be working. most of the time I make the pizzas.
Good Beginning Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Coworkers are very friendly and range all ages.
Very flexible work schedule.
Kind and understanding manager.
Usually slow, but when it gets busy, it gets VERY BUSY. A bit overwhelming.
Most enjoyable part is being to hold conversations with my coworkers and customers.
Fun and Fast paced
Cashier/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), McMinnville, TNMarch 2, 2015
Little Caesar's was a fast paced pick-up/drive-thru restaurant with good people and good food. Being an assistant Manager and cashier was fun and hard work that I enjoyed.
They dont take care of their employees
Restaurant Associate- Team Leader (Former Employee), Kokomo, INFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: fast paced fun environment, crew was like family
Cons: pay, benefits, lack of care and concern
I don't really care to write a review of this place. It was a great place to work when it was under previous management, but when that changed s did the atmosphere and the dynamics of our "family". people began to quit left and right, or what let go of for no apparent reason.

1 2 3 4 5