Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Found 5,407 reviews matching the search
It’s a steady work place and does not pay much at all
Cleaning (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 19, 2017
When I worked here it was barely getting me by and I can not live off of pay checks from here because it doesn’t pay enough and the work place can get hostile
It all depends on the people you work with
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boiling Springs, SCAugust 19, 2017
It is a nice place to work at, the managers try their best to work around your schedule if your in school. Which is a plus. Any place you work at had it difficulties.
Pros
Half Off Pizza
productive and outstanding experience
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 19, 2017
They're good with customer service. Place is clean, and neat. quick-paced work with a lot of experience to learn. Helpful co-workers with an awesome management team.
Pros
N/a
Cons
not too many hours
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 18, 2017
I had an amazing time working at little Caesars. Great mangers and coworkers. You do get some bad customers but the good out weighs the bad. I only leave to try something other the fast food
Ambiente de trabajo agradable
Empleado (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NyAugust 18, 2017
El ambiente de trabajo era agradable. Solamente que no dejaban trabajar tiempo completo y me gustaría tener seguro de vida y trabajo estable
Pros
Comida
Cons
No seguro privado, no tiempo completo
cool environment and well managed
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 18, 2017
(years ago) when i worked here i actually loved it because all the employees were very friendly and we all did our jobs accordingly. after a while, they started switching people and locations so after that things kind of fell apart. while it was still a good job, i just couldnt handle all that came with it for that little of pay.
Good job but had some bad employees
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAAugust 18, 2017
I had the worst experience working for Little Caesars the management was completely rude employees and managers always talking bad about each other behind other's backs I don't think I will ever work for that franchisees ever again
Fast paced
Cook (Former Employee) –  Germantown, TNAugust 17, 2017
It was a face paced job were you kept moving. You always had something to do. It was a good job though. It was fun and the employees were nice. They helped eachother out when someone needed help
Only fun
Cashier & Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 17, 2017
Working at Little Caesars was good I mean it was paying my bills... Management was bad but co workers were good and fun. We didn't have discount or free food everything that we ate we had to paid for it at full cost.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
No breaks at all
Extremely fun for your first job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 17, 2017
It's a fun job to have if you're just starting off in college. It's extremely flexible hours and days. Sometimes the customers or even other employees make it less enjoyable but overall it is decent.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible hours
Cons
Hours can change weekly
fun high energy workplace with alot going on.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Collierville, TNAugust 17, 2017
Would come in on Fridays, and get straight on the oven. I would cut pizzas for the night and usually work 3-9. I learned how to work in a store, this being my first job. The management was bad at first, then about a year in it got really good, and i've made some friends through that.
Nice first job
Cutter (Current Employee) –  Henrico, VAAugust 17, 2017
Nice manager's not as many hours as i thought i would get even after i was one of the most hardest workers at the place. Only worked 2 days a week and had to beg to close or to get an extra day.
Pros
Free drinks. Free food during closing. Good manager
Cons
No breaks
productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 17, 2017
lil ceasars and the employers all showed me a lot of love when I was employed for the time being.it was a clean and wholesome environment and a very positive work place
Too much personal life drama
Manager (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 17, 2017
Supervisor brings personal issues to work every day!! Gets old. She even complains to the customers about her life. Its been years...
Move on. Also its family owned and everyone wants to be the boss
it is a great place.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  tucson arizonaAugust 17, 2017
Little Caesar's, Home of the Hot N Ready, got me through many rough times in my life. As an employee and as a customer. It's always been a blessing to me.
Unstable work environment
crew member (Former Employee) –  Converse, TXAugust 17, 2017
Magerial staff was very childish. Would cut hours often because labor was too high. Very unsanitary environment. No type of job security whatsoever. Would not recommend.
Pros
Employees were friendly
Cons
Horrible work place
Fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNAugust 17, 2017
Productive and fun. I really liked the people I worked with and my bosses. When pizza is too old to sell we get to eat it! Laid back work environment.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
No benefits.
Competitive
Costumer Service (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, IAAugust 16, 2017
My daily job goes from greeting and serving a costumer their order. Stocking pans, food, napkins, and pop. Preparing material for the shift ahead of me and for my daily projections on what we should sell for the day. Up sale, that way the company can use specials and ways for the costumers to feel like they are getting a better experience at Little Ceasers. Leading the line making sure everyone is in their spots for the day to work the assembly line of completing the full steps on ordering and serving the pizzas. The most enjoyable part about my job is being able to step in when others are struggling to make the line and order move faster and better. I learned to have patience and it showed me it pays off to do my all now I would love to use this experience in more of a career type of field.
Pros
Helping coustemers
Cons
Slow moments
My manager was cool
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 16, 2017
I was a shakerboader and a cashier at little ceasars and it was pretty decent for a while. They want you to upsell a lot. They will fire you if you don't.
Pros
Cons
No free food, no discounts
Awful!
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSAugust 16, 2017
Its expected that one lives their life for Little Caesars. Family and everything else comes last to them.
They lie about incentives, they find any reason to deny you bonuses.
Being able to take your vacation is worse than pulling teeth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6