Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Found 3,471 reviews matching the search
good
Cashier, Food Preparation (Former Employee) –  Draper, UT 84020September 24, 2016
good it was fun for a short time Cashier, Food Preparation, open and close and i enjoyed it it taught me some cool things and made some friends
Decent.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 24, 2016
The people were great but there was no opportunity to grow and very low pay with no benefits. But overall it was fun, just not a permanent job.
Great Learning Experience
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSSeptember 24, 2016
I have enjoyed learning all positions within the store, with the exception of Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager.
Pros
The company allows employees to enjoy menu items.
Cons
Store personnel not very reliable, leaving additional workload for dependable employees.
Annoying
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALSeptember 24, 2016
I only worked there for about six months and i went thew three gms. It was extremely hot and they had no water or anything to drink in the back unless you bought something.
Pros
None.
Cons
No discount, hot
Fun Workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 24, 2016
The coworkers I had all acted together as a family making the time spent at work pleasant. Their weren't many benefits or discounts to working here though, but the food served was all fresh.
Love the energy
Cook (Former Employee) –  Euclid ohSeptember 23, 2016
Love the friendly people also the environment was great I also feel that little ceased managers are great on picking there staff without a great mind and great team I don't think everyone would work out as great I love the pizza .
Pros
Great people
Cons
Small area
Okay work environment, store was outdated and messy.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CASeptember 23, 2016
The job itself was great; I had received 40 hours a week. The New store manager was terrible; she constantly favored her close friends over other workers.
Productive workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 23, 2016
As a first job it is alright, there is room to move up in the ranks and that is nice. Typical starter job for teenager. Would have worked there longer but had to go to school.
Loved my job it's fun fast and management is there teaching and helping you grow every step of the way
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSSeptember 23, 2016
Go in to this job with a passion for pizza and the opportunity is endless..great people with even bigger hearts for there employees. .
Team based
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INSeptember 22, 2016
A day at work was very fast paced. Everyone had to work together to make the customers happy. This place is good for persons in school and free during nights and weekends.
productive, fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLSeptember 22, 2016
I loved going to work there. Co-workers were the best. we definitely worked as a team. we built a family. Management was the BEST! They helped out if and when they needed to. Only reason i left is because i wanted better pay for myself. overall fun place to work, they really care about their employees
Pros
free pizza, great team work
Cons
little pay
What I learned
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 22, 2016
I learned how to talk to the customers. Some you had to have a lot of patience with, but overall people are sometimes just happy to be there for their 5$ pizza.
Pros
You get a discount as an employee
Cons
short breaks
Little caesars was a good learning experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Riverton, UTSeptember 22, 2016
Little caesars had a very fast paced, and hectic culture. Most of the employees didnt do their jobs, while the rest of us had to scramble to do our own jobs and pick up their slack. The store manager was understanding and open, but some of the managers under her were extremely rude and demanding. The line was often out the door resulting in irritable customers. However I did learn many good qualities there such as how to remain happy in hard circumstances
Pros
Fun coworkers
Cons
no breaks, no benefits
Good
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 21, 2016
It was very good I enjoyed working there I learned team work and effectiveness my coworker's were great to work with very peaceful environment
A work day at Little Caesars!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MOSeptember 20, 2016
When I run my crew we have fun and make sure the customers are taking care of. The hardest part of the job is making sure everyone gets along. It's a lot of teens I managed so they like to bring a lot of drama. The owners of my store are absolutely wonderful. They take care of their employees. They gave me the chance to be the person that I am and the manager that I've grown to be. They have allowed me to go behind the scenes and do a little of the marketing. I enjoy training newcomers and new supervisors. The saying is " It's just pizza." when we are busy and it's hectic. It makes things go smoother and the crew relax a little.
Pros
It's a fun job
Cons
Short breaks or No breaks
Fun, Productive and Chaotic, Taught me how to be the best in customer service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLSeptember 20, 2016
I learned proper food prep edicit, how to manage being a multi-tasker, along with proper customer service management. Being a manager there taught me how to become a problem salver.
Pros
Worked around my school and church hours
Has to be one of the worst food service jobs ever.
Crew Manager/Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 20, 2016
When I got hired to be a crew member I was minimally trained but it was enough to get by. When I decided to become a manager, they gave me a very small raise, piled on heaps more responsibility AND OH YEAH THEY DID'NT TRAIN ME AT ALL.
Productive and Well-Rounded
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Riverbank, CASeptember 20, 2016
Learned how to interact with customers and how to manage multi-tasking in a faster and more productive way. I was able to learn how to prepare and make different kinds of pizzas as well as other menu items.
Manager of the store was great job. I learned so much n how corporate worls. Stressful at times but i had full charge of hours, pay roll, hiring m fi
customer service / manger (Former Employee) –  Laconia, NHSeptember 19, 2016
Working for a corporate business was different. They have set rules n regulations. Strict guidelines. But also no cameras was difficult because it makes it hard to catch people who would be stealing items from the store5.
Pros
Great wades, great benifits, great mothers hours.
Cons
Distance away from home, management team continues to change all the time.
Fun Workplace
General Manager (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXSeptember 19, 2016
I strive to make work as fun as possible for myself and my employees. I have made some great friends at many of the places that I have worked. The job is demanding and I often find myself needing some time with my family.
Pros
discounted foods
Cons
away form home alot

2.6