Little Learners Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Safe place to leave your children.
Volunteer - Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, ORNovember 17, 2016
I really enjoyed working with the children and the co-workers. I served the children snacks and supervised them eating. The management was very understanding and helpful.
The hardest part of the job was having to say good bye to the children.
Pros
Staff, Children, Close to home, fun
Cons
Temporary position, would like to work permanent.
A horrible place to work
Director (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 29, 2016
This is the most unprofessional and unorganized daycare in the greater Pensacola area. The classrooms were always out of ratio. Most of the children that attend this daycare are out of control they run around the classroom, stand on tables and constantly fighting each others. Work hours are also unstable the owner will call you and give you 30 minutes to be to work or you may not be able to get off because the schedule was not properly planned, just very unprofessional.
Working here is fine.
Lead Teacher, Preschool (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCMarch 9, 2016
The job was not the best to work at. There was too much shady things going on here that made everyone hate their job. While I working here, I was blamed for everyone else's mistakes and placed too much mess on.
Small Daycare
DAYCARE TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Peralta, NMMay 13, 2014
Never sure if I was going to be in my normal class teaching or filling in somewhere else. Learned how to manage a classroom of 3-4 year olds. Management wasn't done well of the facility. Weren't always to code. Loved the other teachers, they helped me learn how to teach a big group of 3-4 year olds when I had little experience at the beginning. The hardest part of my was not always knowing what the day would bring. The most enjoyable was watching the kids learn as they played.
Pros
Free lunch, daycare for own children
Cons
Management lacking, not always paid on time
Work
Family Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2015
Working at Little Learners was a great experience in finding out what work should NOT be like. Every morning I did not know what mood the director was in, and the number one priority there was to keep the rooms very decorative, the children were not a priority
Great Parents
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILApril 5, 2014
Staff was inconsistent, as well as management, parents were very nice, no opportunity to grow
Pros
pay
Cons
management
Company Closed
Head Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Brigantine, NJAugust 4, 2014
Company Closed
This company no longer exists. I enjoyed working there while they were open.