Little Sisters of The Poor Employee Reviews

Productive, fun, and helpful coworkers. Never a dull moment, there is always something that needs to be done.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Gallup, NMJune 26, 2015
Pros: Residents, flexible hours, coworkers, and supportive supervisor.
Cons: only part time work
Enjoyed working here, very clean, caring employees, and the residents are the center of all we do. The residents are active, daily activities are pre planned. The teamwork is awesome.
great place to work
Dietary Aide (Current Employee), cincinnati, ohioJune 24, 2015
Pros: do have coffee and donuts set out in the morning to get workers started
Cons: more pay would be nice
at 6:55, I will clock in then turn on hot cart for breakfast, get my juices and set tables for the residents. when residents step into the dinning area they are to be seated and ask what they would like to eat, usually they would ask for coffee and donuts to start them off I enjoy my resident talks they are some interesting elderly people. after residents are done eating I remove the dishes and clean the tables off and reset them for the next meal. they meals are set off as breakfast, dinner and supper.
okay
STNA (Former Employee), Richmond Hts, OHApril 25, 2015
very clean very organized well run residents treated very well this would be my choice when I get older to live. I loved the residents living here very beautiful place
I have so much fun and learned a lot of things in troubleshooting, analyzing and so much fun working with my teammates
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 30, 2015
I have so much skills that i shared and learned at this Companies and im looking at more closer to my home cause of higher gas expenses and paying fastrack everyday passing to the bridge..
Workplace was a great experience
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIMarch 10, 2015
Pros: long hours and the residence
Cons: wages
I enjoyed working with every single resident in the facility. I especially enjoyed conversing with the Nuns that were affiliated with the center.
Productive workplace
Foodservice Volunteer (Former Employee), Newark, DEFebruary 1, 2015
-Prepared dinner for the elderly. Worked in the kitchen chopping vegetables and cleaning dishes. Made sure food was prepared on time.
I gave
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 11, 2014
a review already. i love working here it is an awesome place and i wish i could advance in the building as fast as i want it to!!
I am a hard worker, dependable, and punctual.
Volunteer/Activities Aide (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 30, 2014
Pros: i had a purpose in my life because i was doing what i loved to do.
Cons: she was a little testy.
I am a Health Aide. When I worked I would assist with moving someone from bed, bathroom, bathing, eating, exercising, oxygen, companionship, laundry, writing a daily summary of symptoms, intake in food, bm, and dressing. The hardest part of the job is when the client fell and I had to get someone to help me lift her off floor. The most enjoyable part is talking with the patient and reading to them.
Assist residents (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 8, 2014
It's never a dull moment working here, the people are nice and so are the residents.
awesome palce to work for
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee), Palatine, ILOctober 3, 2014
Pros: everyting is excellent about this place.
Cons: you miss the sisters when they are transfered to a different home.
Little Sister of the Poor is an excellent place to work for where you are not treated as an employee but you are family to the sisters the residents and everyone who works there. You become a part of the residence's family as well as the visitors and the volunteers. This place gives you peace and teaches you a lot about life, always makes sure you have a smile on your face, and makes a very strong believer. I love this place and it is strongly a part of my life and I would recommend this place for the elderly to live and people to work. Very clean and smell free atmosphere. The sisters take a lot of pain and effort to keep the home up to date and well equipped for all. Just love, love , love this place. Plus you can make a lot of memories here and always smile when you remember them.
Little Sisters of the Poor
Dining Aide (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 24, 2014
The hardest part of the job is physically pushing/ pulling the hot/ cold carts. The most enjoyable part is dealing with the residents.
Enjoyed working there.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 5, 2014
Pros: higher ranking nurse could help more with residents.
Cons: team work the best.
Everyone work together . Supplies and Equipment was always on tip top shape. residents are very well taken care of.
gna
Head Geriatric Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), baltimore mdJune 30, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: dont care about their coworkers
help with everyday living.
feeding, bathing
VS docnment to head nurse
Hardest part of my job is getting to close to my residence and the pass
Pretty average workplace
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee), Oregon, OHJune 25, 2014
The days are mostly the same. The biggest thing to learn there is how to deal with people. The management is fairly consistent. The hardest part of the job is trying to balance the personalities of co-workers to maintain a tolerable work environment.
I was doing my clinicals
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJune 21, 2014
I enjoyed finding out stuff I never found out. I loved working with the elderly. But I was only learning stuff.
love residents
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Catonsville, MDJune 18, 2014
Pros: resident care is the best.
Cons: no team work
Only reason why i was there is because of the care they showed the residents anything else not good,.
friendly work environment
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 7, 2014
Pros: great luch times and breaks
Cons: health care insurence
They are very organized. I am at peace when i come in to work and stay at peace while working. The residents are a joy to be around as well as my co -workers. I work with a very supportive and professional team
CNA (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 17, 2014
very hectic
work is pretty much monotonous
management is ok
co workers are ok but not very friendly
like home
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Warrensville, OHMay 15, 2014
great place to work the residents are like family, clean place to work
gret ,excellent
Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee), San Pedro, CAJanuary 10, 2014
really enjoy working my co workers. also with the residents,at the nursing home.the hardest part of my job was saying goodbye to my residents, the most enjoyable is making them smile.i learned how to appreciate life and be happy